When Trump is re-elected in 2020, will Democrats start a second Civil War?

How would Democrats ever start a Civil War? Scream and throw their pussy hats at us?

You are all correct. Trump can’t win! I saw it on a YouTube video. Especially with all those special people running against him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems possible that if Trump wins in 2020, the Democrats will abandon all reason and God knows what they might do then.

The Democrats have become insane.
Lol!!

1st I rate his chances at a second term as highly unlikely.

B. It's you whiney conservitard bitches that are always crying about another civil war.

III. Even if we did all you would do is sit around and complain about it online.

You are a reliable source?Pot calling the kettle black? You haven’t stopped crying [emoji24] since 16.

in his 50 years in public life, Joe Biden never EEEEVER questioned another politician's motives. then along came Trump!

If Donald Trump doesn’t win, will conservatives start the Civil War?

Whether or not Trump is reelected, a democrat will win the presidency eventually. And when they do, they're going to impose an oppressive far left agenda on the nation. They'll move to suppress speech and take drastic action against thought crime. One of Elizabeth Warren's campaign promises is to use the full weight of the justice department to prosecute "white nationalists", which is not a crime and is a broad brush label used to tarnish the reputations of anyone to the right of Lenin. There will be conflict and it won't be conservatives who start it.

Free gag balls for all dims. Better go wake the gimp. [emoji1787]

It seems possible that if Trump wins in 2020, the Democrats will abandon all reason and God knows what they might do then.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that even 10% of all Democrats have gone insane?

You make these ludicrous statements and you almost NEVER even try to back up ANY OF THEM.

So......?

For once - 'put your money where your mouth is'.

Trump can’t win. Check it on YouTube, McLovin.

View attachment 251854 This idiot was on hand to greet Kamala Harris at a campaign stop today.

Who wants civil war?

So you want to abolish the 2nd?

No, moron.

His sign specifically mentions criminals and tyrannical government.
So whats your problem?

Moron. Look at that fucknut.

You mean the Dude exercising his Constitutional rights?

Last edited:
View attachment 251854 This idiot was on hand to greet Kamala Harris at a campaign stop today.

Who wants civil war?

So you want to abolish the 2nd?

No, moron.

His sign specifically mentions criminals and tyrannical government.
So whats your problem?

Moron. Look at that fucknut.

So you want to abolish the 1st and the second?

No, they won’t, drama queens. The vast and overwhelming majority of the time I see retards gassing on about another civil war it is coming from our more conservatives members here. Ya’ll are living in a fantasy world if you think people of my generation and younger are going to start killing each other for you silly partisans.

No, they won’t, drama queens. The vast and overwhelming majority of the time I see retards gassing on about another civil war it is coming from our more conservatives members here. Ya’ll are living in a fantasy world if you think people of my generation and younger are going to start killing each other for you silly partisans.

The question is, when the inevitable happens and a left-wing government-sponsored suppression of gun and speech rights comes into effect how will targeted American citizens react? Some of them will surely put up a fight, but will the authorities; the police and military, commit to taking innocent lives? If they choose to disregard their orders, will they instead choose to protect those people? If they choose to follow through with their orders, will citizens mount an organized resistance? Big questions to consider.

The question is, when the inevitable happens and a left-wing government-sponsored suppression of gun and speech rights comes into effect how will targeted American citizens react? Some of them will surely put up a fight, but will the authorities; the police and military, commit to taking innocent lives? If they choose to disregard their orders, will they instead choose to protect those people? If they choose to follow through with their orders, will citizens mount an organized resistance? Big questions to consider.

I’ve been hearing about this inevitability for a couple decades now. It’s overly-dramatic claptrap for fools that get all excited at the thought of killing their fellow countrymen.

Lol!!

B. It's you whiney conservitard bitches that are always crying about another civil war.

III. Even if we did all you would do is sit around and complain about it online.

You are a reliable source?Pot calling the kettle black? You haven’t stopped crying [emoji24] since 16.

A reliable source?

Since that is all my opinion, yes I do.

Me.

You got it straightened from the horse's mouth.

Ain't you special.

Lol!!

A reliable source?

Since that is all my opinion, yes I do.

Me.

You got it straightened from the horse's mouth.

Ain't you special.

Your track record is bad. Wait, are you still on your meds? Please, please go and take them. We will wait. You are obviously having an episode.

You blew your load prematurely last time. And no blue little Pill is gonna be able to get you up to stop 2020 From Happening

No because Trump won’t get re-elected.

With what? Wearing pussy hats and throwing their vegan-approved celery sticks at people?

Dream on. There will be no war, but if there were, it would 100% be started by Hitler wannabes on the right.

Forum List

Back