When Trump is re-elected in 2020, will Democrats start a second Civil War?

It seems possible that if Trump wins in 2020, the Democrats will abandon all reason and God knows what they might do then.

The Democrats have become insane.
Lol!!

1st I rate his chances at a second term as highly unlikely.

B. It's you whiney conservitard bitches that are always crying about another civil war.

III. Even if we did all you would do is sit around and complain about it online.

It seems possible that if Trump wins in 2020, the Democrats will abandon all reason and God knows what they might do then.

Lol!!

B. It's you whiney conservitard bitches that are always crying about another civil war.

III. Even if we did all you would do is sit around and complain about it online.
All of you comments are wrong. We will have to see how your predictions come out.

If Trump wins in 2020, we can marvel at all the pigs flying around as we ice skate in hell.

Lol!!

All of you comments are wrong. We will have to see how your predictions come out.
None of my comments are wrong. None of them are predictions either. No waiting required.

Nobody is stepping up to the plate to lead the Dems.
Pelosi is a weak leader and this is probably her last term.
So, now they have rookie congresswomen like Cortez and Omar running the show.

Lol!!

I would rate his chances as an almost certainty at this point.

No, there won't be any "civil war." Leftists are basically pussies: They bloviate, posture, and puff themselves up to make themselves look bigger than they are, but they are really pacifist weaklings at heart.

They don't even know how to protest properly. I haven't seen a single one of them who even had the balls to perform self-immolation, to make a powerful political point and be a martyr for the cause. All they can do is walk around in circle with little cardboard signs and chant silly bumper-sticker slogans.

Weak sauce.

Lol!!

Then again, as we all know, you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

No, there won't be any "civil war." Leftists are basically pussies: They bloviate, posture, and puff themselves up to make themselves look bigger than they are, but they are really pacifist weaklings at heart.

They don't even know how to protest properly. I haven't seen a single one of them who even had the balls to perform self-immolation, to make a powerful political point. All they can do is walk around in circle with little cardboard signs and chant silly bumper-sticker slogans.

Weak sauce.

This is true. Look at Sanders. Clinton had him in the fetal position in less than a minute when push came to shove. Biden talks about "beating the hell" out people. But, does anyone really think he is a tough guy?

If Donald Trump doesn’t win, will conservatives start the Civil War?

Lol!!

What a clever reply!

Lol!!

What a clever reply!
Gotta keep it down to the audience's level.

If Donald Trump doesn’t win, will conservatives start the Civil War?

Whether or not Trump is reelected, a democrat will win the presidency eventually. And when they do, they're going to impose an oppressive far left agenda on the nation. They'll move to suppress speech and take drastic action against thought crime. One of Elizabeth Warren's campaign promises is to use the full weight of the justice department to prosecute "white nationalists", which is not a crime and is a broad brush label used to tarnish the reputations of anyone to the right of Lenin. There will be conflict and it won't be conservatives who start it.

They don't even know how to protest properly. I haven't seen a single one of them who even had the balls to perform self-immolation, to make a powerful political point. All they can do is walk around in circle with little cardboard signs and chant silly bumper-sticker slogans.

Weak sauce.

This is true. Look at Sanders. Clinton had him in the fetal position in less than a minute when push came to shove. Biden talks about "beating the hell" out people. But, does anyone really think he is a tough guy?

Hell, he even let a bunch of BLM shitheads rush the stage, push him out of the way, and take the microphone away from him. That is not the type of pussy-man we need leading this country.

sandersblm.jpg

Bernie-Sanders-Black-Lives-Matter-2869-700x467.jpg

bernie-2.jpg

e0fc6412-3e27-11e5-a580-5d86ec2e3b6f-1200x630.jpg

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that even 10% of all Democrats have gone insane?

You make these ludicrous statements and you almost NEVER even try to back up ANY OF THEM.

So......?

For once - 'put your money where your mouth is'.

Forum List

Back