🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Trump supporters see Melania having a good time at a funeral with the Obamas, are they pissed?

Public photos like that never show Melania smiling like this when she’s around Trump.

Melania Trump Sits Next to Barack Obama at Barbara Bush’s Funeral

Ahh I love it. It’s simply an objective fact Obama is a better man than Trump. Of course, many men are better than Trump.
It’s been a long time since you’ve seen class in a First Lady huh? That’s what it looks like in case you forgot.
Lol even if Michelle wasn’t classy which of course isnt true, it’s more important to see it in a president.
Getting the job done is more important than some nebulous conception of "class."

lead_large.jpg

MANDELA-SELFIE_2761644b.jpg

58011.jpg

You have to love that picture of her. It kind of reminds me of the Sanford and Son days:

Lol and yet they are happily married and, you know, live in the same home.

The truth be told, I don't really give a damn if Trump isn't Husband-of-the-Year material. What I DO care about is putting Americans first, enforcing immigration laws, improving the economy and having sensible foreign policies. So far Trump is doing great in all of those respects, unlike Obama, who was awful for average Americans.

The truth be told, I don't really give a damn if Trump isn't Husband-of-the-Year material. What I DO care about is putting Americans first, enforcing immigration laws, improving the economy and having sensible foreign policies. So far Trump is doing great in all of those respects, unlike Obama, who was awful for average Americans.
Right but Bill Clinton is a pervert and Trump isn’t because....you have no idea.

Public photos like that never show Melania smiling like this when she’s around Trump.

Ahh I love it. It’s simply an objective fact Obama is a better man than Trump. Of course, many men are better than Trump.
It’s been a long time since you’ve seen class in a First Lady huh? That’s what it looks like in case you forgot.

No matter how you slice it, Melania is a “trophy wife”. A pretty toy for a rich man. She tries but she’s not First Lady material. It involves more than just looking good.

I miss Michelle Obsma. There’s a lady with class. Nobody bought and paid for her and she wasn’t exploiting being First Lady for money.

I like Melania but I wouldn’t be her for all of the money Trump claims he has. Her husband has sex with “professional women” and then tries to tell everyone he’s a germaphobe.

None of the Trumps have any class at all.

Barbra Bush was the last First Lady with class... You only believe Obama had any because of the Democrat after her Husband name but she was a classless piece of trash!

Right but Bill Clinton is a pervert and Trump isn’t because....you have no idea.

Actually, as I'm not a partisan hack like you, I didn't care about Bill's cheating on Hillary. Hell, who could blame him? LOL!

Trump is a good friend of Hillary and Bill, so both are sexual perverts!

No matter how you slice it, Melania is a “trophy wife”. A pretty toy for a rich man. She tries but she’s not First Lady material. It involves more than just looking good.

I miss Michelle Obsma. There’s a lady with class. Nobody bought and paid for her and she wasn’t exploiting being First Lady for money.

I like Melania but I wouldn’t be her for all of the money Trump claims he has. Her husband has sex with “professional women” and then tries to tell everyone he’s a germaphobe.

None of the Trumps have any class at all.

Barbra Bush was the last First Lady with class... You only believe Obama had any because of the Democrat after her Husband name but she was a classless piece of trash!

No, I like Michelle because she’s a beautiful smart classy lady. And because the Obama’s show genuine love and respect for one another.

I liked Barbara Bush too. She reminds me of my Mom. A lot.

I like First Ladies who are smart strong individuals in their own right. I have respect for a man who picks such a woman as his life partner. It shows he respects and values women.

What happened to "if you can't manage your own house, how are you gonna manage the white house?"

What happened to "if you can't manage your own house, how are you gonna manage the white house?"

Hillary's marriage to Bill isn't exactly the stuff of romance novels, but that didn't stop you from voting for Hillary, hypocrite. What else ya got?

At least she wasn't wearing only a thong.

Obama leaning over and saying, "Your husband is in deep doo doo".

images

She laughingly says "Good!".

Forum List

Back