When was the last Democrat rally...shut down by violent/angry right wing mobs???

That's a pretty good question.

As an aside, I'd also like for us all to remember the BLM radicals rushing the stage a Sanders event a couple months ago.

Some of these extremists are so radical as to attack the people most likely to support them...lol!

I was listening to Chris mathews rag on Trump that freedom of speech is exactly that, and they had a right to express themselves. But, doesnt trump have that same right? Don't wanna listen? Don't go to his rally. Simple as that. Yet its all trumps fault, according to Mathews. And those who were bragging that they ran trump out of town, holding signs saying "WE don't want you". Really? Who is WE?

Idiots.

That's a pretty good question.

As an aside, I'd also like for us all to remember the BLM radicals rushing the stage a Sanders event a couple months ago.

Some of these extremists are so radical as to attack the people most likely to support them...lol!

Yep. Liberals cannot remain peaceful and tolerant. Imagine how bad it's gonna get in the coming years. Obama and the Democrats have stirred this division for 8 years. Trump isn't the cause...he's the symptom.

It's time to check your stock of emergency supplies folks.

I was listening to Chris mathews rag on Trump that freedom of speech is exactly that, and they had a right to express themselves. But, doesnt trump have that same right? Don't wanna listen? Don't go to his rally. Simple as that. Yet its all trumps fault, according to Mathews. And those who were bragging that they ran trump out of town, holding signs saying "WE don't want you". Really? Who is WE?

Idiots.

For the democrats.....it isn't Freedom of Speech...it is Freedom of Their Speech and you better shut the hell up...or else......

And they showed exactly who they are...........the thugs.

Idiots.

For the democrats.....it isn't Freedom of Speech...it is Freedom of Their Speech and you better shut the hell up...or else......

And they showed exactly who they are...........the thugs.

Liberals believe in Freedom of Speech. They don't believe in Freedom of Thought. They want to mandate what you can think and feel. Because if you only think and feel how they want you too....then your speech won't be an issue.

If it was shut down it was because of their own thugs like the Blm, who took over the mic from Bernie Sanders and shoved him out of the way. but you see on here the dem/libs won't condemn them for that. Only when it's done to Republican they come out and take their SIDE over 1000's of American citizens who came out to hear Trump.

Here's those peaceful protesters.
Videos of the black live matters take over the mic from sanders

"When was the last Democrat rally...shut down by violent/angry right wing mobs???"

lol

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

Trump rallies are made up mostly by violent/angry rightwing mobs.

Twitter is going crazy. Calling him a coward for running away. Yet, if he had continued on, they would have a hissy saying he instigated it. Oh. Wait. Thats already being said.

It depressed me. The whole thing depresses me. We are spelling our own doom here in the USA. We are fucked. Civil war will break out again, and we will be weak because of the current administration, the shit going on with this election, and eyes and paranoia on each other instead of focusing east...and west to NK. We are going to be sitting ducks.

Enough of it all. Its sad to see this. And scarey. And very dismaying. Time to stick my head back in the sand and pretend all is well and just go look at pretty pics.

Whats going to be funny as hell is when Trump wins and these animals suddenly realize the man they were messing with is now in the position to make their lives a living hell.
and hopefully he does.

Twitter is going crazy. Calling him a coward for running away. Yet, if he had continued on, they would have a hissy saying he instigated it. Oh. Wait. Thats already being said.

It depressed me. The whole thing depresses me. We are spelling our own doom here in the USA. We are fucked. Civil war will break out again, and we will be weak because of the current administration, the shit going on with this election, and eyes and paranoia on each other instead of focusing east...and west to NK. We are going to be sitting ducks.

Enough of it all. Its sad to see this. And scarey. And very dismaying. Time to stick my head back in the sand and pretend all is well and just go look at pretty pics.

It is always darkest before the dawn. I think this is the election that will end the polar opposites.

Start arresting people. Feds should tell em, " keep you hands up or we'll shoot ya."
I agree

You have a right to peaceably assemble and protest

If you disrupt a rally, you should be removed. If you are just wearing an anti-Trump t shirt his thugs should leave you alone

People outside have a right to be there as long as they don't break the law

Seems this is a left wing habit. Mobs shutting down opposing speech. Disgusting especially for the people of "tolerance".

Question. When was the last large scale Democrat rally that was shut down by mobs of angry and possibly violent right wingers??

The closest I have seen from the right is abortion protests where they try to block off clinics and intimidate pregnant women. They are within their rights to protest
However, when the right moves to bombings and assassination they become terrorists

Hopefully Trump learned from this experience. Chicago isn't populated by people, but instead rabid, feral animals. They are not rational and cannot be reasoned with on a human level. Dozens of animal control officers had to be called in to take control of the hordes of feral chimps.

The lesson? Don't hold rallies in animal preserves.

Seems this is a left wing habit. Mobs shutting down opposing speech. Disgusting especially for the people of "tolerance".

Question. When was the last large scale Democrat rally that was shut down by mobs of angry and possibly violent right wingers??

good question

maybe it is time to start

Hopefully Trump learned from this experience. Chicago isn't populated by people, but instead rabid, feral animals. They are not rational and cannot be reasoned with on a human level. Dozens of animal control officers had to be called in to take control of the hordes of feral chimps.

The lesson? Don't hold rallies in animal preserves.

they should put a fence around that city

and let the leftists keep it

Forum List

Back