When we see USA flags

Didn't YOU dodge answering my question and went on to deflect away from
it, Kon? Yes, yes you did just that. :laughing0301:
I see the topic as flag-waving. That hardly needs a new thread. It goes to the heart of this one.

I see the topic as flag-waving. That hardly needs a new thread. It goes to the heart of this one.
I see you're still deflecting, you never did answer the question! :auiqs.jpg:

Lefties don't love the flag, they don't pull flags on their cars, and they don't wave them at political gatherings. Lefties will wave them if they think they need to in order to fit into political settings, but they don't love the flag.

Lefties on this thread evade talking about any of this, and they dishonestly play like they are oblivious to how righties love and display the flag and how lefties hate it. Lefties use cheating to mask their hate for the USA flag.

1641248251200.png

Loving the FLAG is unpatriotic.
The country is supposed to stand for a number of basic abstractions, not some mindless pattern of cloth.
In fact, when the military industrial complex is doing something illegal, like Vietnam or the invasion of Iraq, then showing support for the flag is complicit in the crimes.
The only way a person can be patriotic is to be critical of the country when it is doing something wrong, as well as applauding when the country is doing something right.

The democrat's treat vets and the flag just fine.
I haven't seen anybody respond to the opening post by saying when he sees a bunch of people at a political gathering with a bunch of flags waving, that assumes they are a bunch of lefties. Interesting, right? It sounds like it would be safe to assume that they are a bunch of righties when we see this, right?

Fucking commie, can you demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post?

The opening posts implied people should venerate the flag, and that is treason.
This country was born out of rebellion from the previous flag because rights are more important than mindless patriotism.
As this country becomes even more corrupt over time, we will be forced to do another rebellion.
So those who fail to keep up and realize patriotism is wrong, will be left behind.

The opening posts implied people should venerate the flag, and that is treason.
This country was born out of rebellion from the previous flag because rights are more important than mindless patriotism.
As this country becomes even more corrupt over time, we will be forced to do another rebellion.
So those who fail to keep up and realize patriotism is wrong, will be left behind.
what that flag represents is whats protecting your rights,, the politicians you worship sure the fuck arent,,

Loving the FLAG is unpatriotic.
The country is supposed to stand for a number of basic abstractions, not some mindless pattern of cloth.
In fact, when the military industrial complex is doing something illegal, like Vietnam or the invasion of Iraq, then showing support for the flag is complicit in the crimes.
The only way a person can be patriotic is to be critical of the country when it is doing something wrong, as well as applauding when the country is doing something right.
I see you haven't yet gotten used to the idea that you don't get to define patriotism for other people.

Forum List

Back