When Were Universities Granted the Authority to Become a Judical Branch in Criminal Cases?

It was the lunatic feminazis who demanded a guy ask a woman's permission to go from 1st base to home regardless of how many times they'd already been together. The university faculties are almost total communists these days and the curriculum is the destruction of American society.

That has nothing to do with Universities denying due process to it's students.

So the accused males aren't students as well?

Give me some numbers to back up "far more", i seriously doubt anything you claim due to your track record.

Guy, I've been providing backup this entire thread. and, no, male students who commit rape don't get the same consideration.

Campus Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

Sexual violence on campus is pervasive.

• 11.2% of all students experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation (among all graduate and undergraduate students).2
  • Among graduate and professional students, 8.8% of females and 2.2% of males experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation.2
  • Among undergraduate students, 23.1% of females and 5.4% of males experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation.2
  • 4.2% of students have experienced stalking since entering college.2

And the Baylor case resulted in actual convictions in a court of law.

After YEARS of the university ignoring the problem and covering it up.

The cases that are an issue are the ones like these:

Weak Sauce even by your standards.

The third one is a guy who was banging his friend's girlfriend.

From your "data"

Sexual violence is notoriously difficult to measure, and there is no single source of data that provides a complete picture of the crime. On RAINN’s website, we have tried to select the most reliable source of statistics for each topic. The primary data source we use is the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which is an annual study conducted by the Justice Department. To conduct NCVS, researchers interview tens of thousands of Americans each year to learn about crimes that they’ve experienced. Based on those interviews, the study provides estimates of the total number of crimes, including those that were not reported to police. While NCVS has a number of limitations (most importantly, children under age 12 are not included), overall, it is the most reliable source of crime statistics in the U.S.

And i noticed they included the term "incapacitated" in the statistics. The problem is a lot of these studies consider 1-2 drinks to be "incapacitated" when it should really mean unconscious.

A lot of these cases involve two drunk people having sex and the girl regretting it the next day. That isn't rape or sexual assault.
Exactly.... buyers remorse isn't rape.

I appreciate the difficult situation Universities are being placed in, but fixing their ignoring actual cases of assault by going overboard and calling any drunk hook up an assault isn't helping things.

Give me some numbers to back up "far more", i seriously doubt anything you claim due to your track record.

Guy, I've been providing backup this entire thread. and, no, male students who commit rape don't get the same consideration.

• 11.2% of all students experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation (among all graduate and undergraduate students).2
  • Among graduate and professional students, 8.8% of females and 2.2% of males experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation.2
  • Among undergraduate students, 23.1% of females and 5.4% of males experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation.2

From your "data"

Sexual violence is notoriously difficult to measure, and there is no single source of data that provides a complete picture of the crime. On RAINN’s website, we have tried to select the most reliable source of statistics for each topic. The primary data source we use is the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which is an annual study conducted by the Justice Department. To conduct NCVS, researchers interview tens of thousands of Americans each year to learn about crimes that they’ve experienced. Based on those interviews, the study provides estimates of the total number of crimes, including those that were not reported to police. While NCVS has a number of limitations (most importantly, children under age 12 are not included), overall, it is the most reliable source of crime statistics in the U.S.

And i noticed they included the term "incapacitated" in the statistics. The problem is a lot of these studies consider 1-2 drinks to be "incapacitated" when it should really mean unconscious.

A lot of these cases involve two drunk people having sex and the girl regretting it the next day. That isn't rape or sexual assault.

I appreciate the difficult situation Universities are being placed in, but fixing their ignoring actual cases of assault by going overboard and calling any drunk hook up an assault isn't helping things.

I have a buddy that hooked up with a girl at a bar, went back to her house and, well, you know. He went back the next day to her house and she claimed she didn't remember him. Accused him of rape. She eventually dropped the charge.

From your "data"

I have a buddy that hooked up with a girl at a bar, went back to her house and, well, you know. He went back the next day to her house and she claimed she didn't remember him. Accused him of rape. She eventually dropped the charge.

The problem is there is no qualitative test for "blacked out".

Wow... really? This is your argument. It was okay to bang her if she was drunk?

As long as she wasn't passed out, it's okay?

This is your argument? Really?
Why do lib douche bags pretend that women are children who can't be held responsible for anything they do? Does a man get off from killing someone in a car accident if he's drunk? No he gets penalized twice as much.

From your "data"

Well, true. I'd say having sex with a girl who is literally passed out would NOT be OK... but she's just drunk? Shit, happens every night.

From your "data"

Well, true. I'd say having sex with a girl who is literally passed out would NOT be OK... but she's just drunk? Shit, happens every night.

Most rational people agree that it's rape if you fuck a passed out person. They also agree it's rape if you spike their drink to make them more intoxicated then they intended to be.

The issue is two drunk people hooking up them one of them having regrets. Right now said regretful person can ruin the other person with just an accusation.

I don't get involved in the sex lives of college students, and you shouldn't either. And unless there is an actual crime then the schools shouldn't as well.

Having sex when drunk and regretting it afterwards does not mean you get to accuse the other person of rape or assault. To do so is an insult to people who have actually been raped or assaulted.

Too bad the universities disagree with you. Frankly, I know you advocate anarchy, but most parents want the colleges to look out for their kids.

I know it horrifies you that another bit of white male entitlement is being chipped away, though.

Sure it is. YOu crucify the fuck out of some drunk frat boy, all the rest of them will rethink their behavior. They might even remember what they are at college for.

Why do lib douche bags pretend that women are children who can't be held responsible for anything they do? Does a man get off from killing someone in a car accident if he's drunk? No he gets penalized twice as much.

Yes, because he actually KILLED someone. and it's against the law to operate a motor vehicle when drunk.

So you got a girl, maybe her first time away from home, maybe doesn't know what her alcohol tolerances are yet, then yes, yes, we need to hold guys accountable when they take advantage.

I don't get involved in the sex lives of college students, and you shouldn't either. And unless there is an actual crime then the schools shouldn't as well.

Having sex when drunk and regretting it afterwards does not mean you get to accuse the other person of rape or assault. To do so is an insult to people who have actually been raped or assaulted.

Too bad the universities disagree with you. Frankly, I know you advocate anarchy, but most parents want the colleges to look out for their kids.

I know it horrifies you that another bit of white male entitlement is being chipped away, though.

Railroading a guy who had drunk sex out of college as a rapist is "looking after their kids"?

If they can't handle real life, they should not be able to vote at 18. you can't have it both ways.

And do you really think its just white men being accused falsely?

Sure it is. YOu crucify the fuck out of some drunk frat boy, all the rest of them will rethink their behavior. They might even remember what they are at college for.

How about we remind the young women not to drink so much that they make poor decisions?

Yes, because he actually KILLED someone. and it's against the law to operate a motor vehicle when drunk.

So you got a girl, maybe her first time away from home, maybe doesn't know what her alcohol tolerances are yet, then yes, yes, we need to hold guys accountable when they take advantage.

Wrong. Again with the morality police bullshit you seem to love and jerk off to.

You're an idiot. You don't get to fire someone or remove them from school without evidence and a proper investigation and trial.

Since when? We live in a world of "At Will" employment. If you aren't lucky enough to belong to a union, you can get fired for looking at the boss funny one morning.

It's the law you moron. Your fucking daughter doesn't get to ruin the life of someone on hearsay and bullshit charges because she sucked a dick and felt bad about it.

First, these universities aren't really taking this issue seriously. For instance, Ken Starr used to run Baylor University after he was done investigating the Clintons, and he swept lots of credible accusations of rape and sexual assault under the rug.

And if she is proven to have falsely accused someone she needs to be exposed as the fraud and expelled and her life should be ruined. Rape isn't a one sided joke.

If it was proven that the charges were completely false, she should be expelled. But again, there are more cases of guys who get away with it than guys who are expelled for false charges.

The real problem is, the Universities don't report these things to the police and they don't make a big deal about it.
Since when? We live in a world of "At Will" employment. If you aren't lucky enough to belong to a union, you can get fired for looking at the boss funny one morning.

so are you saying that union members get to rape their fellow employees without fear of retribution? wow.

Damn, no wonder people want to be in a union.

Railroading a guy who had drunk sex out of college as a rapist is "looking after their kids"?

Yup, they should have raised him to be a gentleman.

I know, what is the world coming to where White Frat Boys can't treat women as their personal playthings?

If they can't handle real life, they should not be able to vote at 18. you can't have it both ways.

Okay, then we can't have them sign up for the MIlitary... have a good time finding people to sign up for Wars for the Oil Companies if you have to put that off until 21.

Oh, as an aside, most states, it's already illegal to drink at 18. Obviously, these laws aren't enforced, and that ALSO might be a part of the problem.

Meh, if it's a black kid, they usually just run him off campus... Again, the problem isn't false accusations, it's that the accusations are real and not being acted on. It's why only 3% of rapists end up behind bars.

so are you saying that union members get to rape their fellow employees without fear of retribution? wow.

Go back, read what I said, have someone explain the big words to you.

I know, what is the world coming to where White Frat Boys can't treat women as their personal playthings?

Okay, then we can't have them sign up for the MIlitary... have a good time finding people to sign up for Wars for the Oil Companies if you have to put that off until 21.

Oh, as an aside, most states, it's already illegal to drink at 18. Obviously, these laws aren't enforced, and that ALSO might be a part of the problem.

Meh, if it's a black kid, they usually just run him off campus... Again, the problem isn't false accusations, it's that the accusations are real and not being acted on. It's why only 3% of rapists end up behind bars.

The women decide to be participants, even if they are intoxicated. hell the guy probably is too. you can't hold one side to a higher standard without admitting women are inferior (they are not, but your logic requires it to be the case)

Nice argumentative dodge, fucktard

The problem is Colleges trying to replicate the criminal justice system, and idiots like you who think women are fragile little flowers that have to be over-protected for their own good.

so you won't answer eh, figures. you union lovers are funny but now i know why. you think you can rape women at will.

Forum List

Back