🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Were Universities Granted the Authority to Become a Judical Branch in Criminal Cases?

you claimed she was staff and then an intern, I read you lies, so it's easy for me to recall them, since you are telling the lies, it's hard for you to remember them all.

Um, guy, go back and read what I actually said, and then have someone explain the big words to you.

Clinton accusers were 'mostly' proven false, in other words, he did it. And fyi, the rape victims statute ran out, not proven to be liars.

Um, no, they were proven to be liars. Juanita Brodderick swore out an affadavitt saying Clinton never touched her, then changed her story. So she was lying one of those two times. Then she changed her story again when Mrs. Clinton became prominent, claiming Mrs. Clinton "threatened" her.

and a man that fucks around on his wife is a degenerate, you just make excuses for evil b/c you can't stand the facts.

Okay, guy, then we have a whole lot of evil degenerates in this country.

Infidelity Statistics 2017: Why, When, and How People Stray

Infidelity Statistics
  • In over 1/3 of marriages, one or both partners admit to cheating.
  • 22% of men say that they've cheated on their significant other.
  • 14% of women admit to cheating on their significant other.
  • 36% of men and women admit to having an affair with a coworker.
  • 17% of men and women admit to having an affair with a sister-in-law or brother-in-law.
  • People who have cheated before are 350% more likely to cheat again.
  • Affairs are most likely to occur two years into a marriage.
  • 35% of men and women admit to cheating while on a business trip.
  • 9% of men admit they might have an affair to get back at a spouse.
  • 14% of women admit they might have an affair to get back at a spouse.
  • 10% of affairs begin online.
  • 40% of the time online affairs turn into real life affairs.
Real world. Try to live in it.

It seems odd to me that posters apparently suddenly noticed that colleges and unis sometimes discipline students for behaviors and students do NOT have full due process rights in continuing attendance in schools. Sexual assault got your attention? Drugs, cheating, fighting ... anyone? anyone? anyone? LOL

However, when children experiment with drugs of any kind ... there will be unintended consequences.

Good point. There's a whole lot of behavior that will get you expelled that the police wouldn't even bother investigating.

But, but, but... this is about Due Process. No, really.

If a woman doesn't report a rape after 72 hours, then she probably wasn't raped.

Um, no, she probably was. That's the most absurd thing you've said today.

Most women don't report their rapes at all.

Why victims wait to report | Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)

You are insane.

Rape is a crime of violence. You demean the real victims by declaring every male on earth a rapist because you seek political power over them.

You Stalinists disgust me.

Forum List

Back