When Were Universities Granted the Authority to Become a Judical Branch in Criminal Cases?

Speaking as the father of 5 adult daughters who are college graduates, my advice to parents is to get your kids martial arts training beginning at a very young age.

I'm not a very strict parent but self-defense training was never optional in my household. I simply will not allow my daughters to go through life being physically intimidated by males.

I have a three year old daughter now and I'm already teaching her the basics.
5 adult children and a 3 year old?? Nice work ,,especially sending them to college
I think it is especially important for girls to get a college degree. Us guys can make a good living with our brawn, a woman needs that piece of paper or she'll probably end up dependent on a man or the government.
MO we're probably on different sides politically speaking BUT any man that can raise a family especially of 5 girls sending them all to college is to be respected

The left doesn't like it but sanity and rule of law has to be restored.
HOW does sanity get restored when a cop says he's gonna kill a perp then does ,PLANTS a gun with only his DNA and not the perps on it and pleads his life was in danger and gets off?? can you blame people for going nuts?
Did you read the thread title and OP? Should have started there.

No, you were the one interjecting all the other shit which is typical of a leftard.......always accusing others as to what you are most guilty off, Cocksucker Joe.

Okay, man, it was all a plot from my Lizard-Man masters... we hung out with some trilateralists and bilderbergers and Jesuits and decided to make you look bad, Cocksucker Dale.

Again you lump rape and drunken hookups.

No, in a lot of these cases she did not. she got drunk and had sex with a guy who was drunk.

Some of these cases involved non-white guys, you do know right?

Again, you confuse actual rape with drunken hookups, and this graph probably lumps both together as well.

If you are too drunk to drive, you are too drunk to consent. That seems like a pretty fair standard, don't you think?

We wouldn't honor a contract that was concluded when someone was drunk out of his mind. Why would we assume that an agreement to have sex would be valid?

Oh, dark days when entitled white boys can't use alcohol to get into a girl's panties.

Two entirely different things. and if you want to be equal, the guy's intoxication has to be taken into account as well.

Wasn't the entire sexual revolution about getting government OUT of our bedrooms?

Two entirely different things. and if you want to be equal, the guy's intoxication has to be taken into account as well.

Wasn't the entire sexual revolution about getting government OUT of our bedrooms?

wouldn't know. The university isn't the "government", and the "bedroom" is usually in a dorm owned by the university.

Biff is a guest of the university, and if he's getting a girl drunk to get into her panties, he's being a pretty poor guest.

wouldn't know. The university isn't the "government", and the "bedroom" is usually in a dorm owned by the university.

Biff is a guest of the university, and if he's getting a girl drunk to get into her panties, he's being a pretty poor guest.

When it comes to public universities the school is indeed a branch or part of the government, as 1st amendment lawsuit types have repeatedly said.

He is not a "guest", he is a customer, as is suzy drinks-a-lot. And in any event they don't get to define drunken hook-ups as assault.

Even if they did, under title IX they cannot have one set of standards for men, and another for women, so if they were both intoxicated they would either both be in the clear or both be guilty of assaulting each other.

When it comes to public universities the school is indeed a branch or part of the government, as 1st amendment lawsuit types have repeatedly said.

He is not a "guest", he is a customer, as is suzy drinks-a-lot. And in any event they don't get to define drunken hook-ups as assault.

Except they are.... so okay. I know you are angry that the world isn't sticking up for Biff's white male privilege anymore.

Even if they did, under title IX they cannot have one set of standards for men, and another for women, so if they were both intoxicated they would either both be in the clear or both be guilty of assaulting each other.

again, I'm sure that will comfort Biff why he's explaining to Daddy why they have to pack up his shit after he gets thrown off campus.. but the universities are actually playing this the right way.

A lawsuit from Sally is going to cost them a lot more than a lawsuit from Biff.

Except they are.... so okay. I know you are angry that the world isn't sticking up for Biff's white male privilege anymore.

again, I'm sure that will comfort Biff why he's explaining to Daddy why they have to pack up his shit after he gets thrown off campus.. but the universities are actually playing this the right way.

A lawsuit from Sally is going to cost them a lot more than a lawsuit from Biff.

The only anger is coming from you, as all you see here is a way to shaft people you don't like. And again, this crap affects minority men as well.

Since you ignored my point and continued with your "fuh fuh fuh, I hates the biff, fuh fuh fuh" bullshit, I can only assume you have no real counter.

here is another question, of the lawsuits you keep referring to, how many of them are due to drunken hookups, and how many are due to actual rapes/assaults?

The only anger is coming from you, as all you see here is a way to shaft people you don't like. And again, this crap affects minority men as well.

Since you ignored my point and continued with your "fuh fuh fuh, I hates the biff, fuh fuh fuh" bullshit, I can only assume you have no real counter.

here is another question, of the lawsuits you keep referring to, how many of them are due to drunken hookups, and how many are due to actual rapes/assaults?

You work on the assumption that there is a difference.

You see, kind of like when there is a mass shooting, the schools actually tell Little Timmy's parents they'd better put his ass on the Ritalin before they send him back to school, real rapes make the universities crack down on all the Biff and their drunken antics.

Now, I know you want a world were Biff has all sorts of white privilege and can do what he wants, but the universities are finding him too expensive of a liability.

Poor little Biff. It's sad day when White Male Privilege doesn't go as far as it used to.

You work on the assumption that there is a difference.

You see, kind of like when there is a mass shooting, the schools actually tell Little Timmy's parents they'd better put his ass on the Ritalin before they send him back to school, real rapes make the universities crack down on all the Biff and their drunken antics.

Now, I know you want a world were Biff has all sorts of white privilege and can do what he wants, but the universities are finding him too expensive of a liability.

Poor little Biff. It's sad day when White Male Privilege doesn't go as far as it used to.

There is a difference, one is a crime, the other is not.

And again all you do is repeat the same tired lines, which shows you have no real argument other then "I don't like these guys, fuck them."

What a fucking pathetic loser you are.

And again all you do is repeat the same tired lines, which shows you have no real argument other then "I don't like these guys, fuck them."

No, I don't like them. Guys who get girls drunk and take advantage of them are generally scum in my book. Why they aren't scum in your book... well, I wouldn't want to speculate, given some of the other scum you've defended. Homophobic Bakers, greedy Corporations, Gun nuts....

They aren't being charged with a crime, either. They are just being told that their conduct violates community standards of the university where they are a guest.

SO LONG, BIFF. HOPE YOU ENJOY COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

No, I don't like them. Guys who get girls drunk and take advantage of them are generally scum in my book. Why they aren't scum in your book... well, I wouldn't want to speculate, given some of the other scum you've defended. Homophobic Bakers, greedy Corporations, Gun nuts....

They aren't being charged with a crime, either. They are just being told that their conduct violates community standards of the university where they are a guest.

SO LONG, BIFF. HOPE YOU ENJOY COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

You assume the girls aren't willing participants in the getting drunk thing. And you ignore that there are plenty of predatory girls out there as well who bang guys that probably wouldn't do them if they were sober. that was the dynamics 20 years ago when i was in college and I doubt is has changed.

Unlike you I don't feel like getting authority involved in the sexual machinations of adults unless an actual crime occurred, involving force, involving spiking/drugging, or involving someone unconscious. If two people decide to get blasted, have sex, and then one of them regrets that later, it's a life lesson, not a punishable offense.

I defend freedom from assholes like you who want everyone to think like them, be like them, act like them, OR ELSE.

You assume the girls aren't willing participants in the getting drunk thing. And you ignore that there are plenty of predatory girls out there as well who bang guys that probably wouldn't do them if they were sober. that was the dynamics 20 years ago when i was in college and I doubt is has changed.

Quite right. Except that unlike the oldy days of white privilege, we are actually holding the louts accountable when they get girls drunk and take advantage of them.

Unlike you I don't feel like getting authority involved in the sexual machinations of adults unless an actual crime occurred, involving force, involving spiking/drugging, or involving someone unconscious. If two people decide to get blasted, have sex, and then one of them regrets that later, it's a life lesson, not a punishable offense.

Again, too bad the universities don't agree with you. SO LONG BIFF, HOPE YOU ENJOY COMMUNITY COLLEGE!

Their university, their rules.

I defend freedom from assholes like you who want everyone to think like them, be like them, act like them, OR ELSE.

The problem is, whenever your sort talks about "Freedom", it's usually the ability of White Male Christians Straights to take advantage over minorities, women, gays and non-Christians.

Check your privilege, buddy!

Quite right. Except that unlike the oldy days of white privilege, we are actually holding the louts accountable when they get girls drunk and take advantage of them.

Again, too bad the universities don't agree with you. SO LONG BIFF, HOPE YOU ENJOY COMMUNITY COLLEGE!

Their university, their rules.

The problem is, whenever your sort talks about "Freedom", it's usually the ability of White Male Christians Straights to take advantage over minorities, women, gays and non-Christians.

Check your privilege, buddy!

Again you assume malice only on the part of the guy, and treat the girl as some fragile flower needing protecting. the misogynist here is you, not me.

And no, the university cannot punish someone without due process, even private ones, especially after said person's family has paid upwards of $30k or more to send that person there.

Again, with the privilege bullshit, and again showing you have no real argument just progressive twat boiler-plate.

Again you assume malice only on the part of the guy, and treat the girl as some fragile flower needing protecting. the misogynist here is you, not me.

Uh, yeah, I think a guy who gets a girl he doesn't know drunk to get into her panties is a pretty malicious piece of shit.

And no, the university cannot punish someone without due process, even private ones, especially after said person's family has paid upwards of $30k or more to send that person there.

They should have raised him with decent morals before they sent him off. And, yeah, the university can throw his ass off without due process because they really can't afford to keep him on campus.

Again, with the privilege bullshit, and again showing you have no real argument just progressive twat boiler-plate.

When you stick up for a gay minority, then I'll take you seriously on the privilege shit. What upsets you is that it's not as cool as it used to be to be a white male.

you just said she was an intern, easily fired, but now you claim she's staff.

No, I didn't. Go back and read what I said, and then have someone explain the big words to you.

his historical use and abuse of women wherever he goes, makes your argument even more foolish.

You mean all these women who were largely proven to be liars, or had their words distorted. Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating his sex life, and came up with nothing.

Again, this would be the same Ken Starr who ignored hundreds of cases of sexual assault when he ran Baylor University.

he is a degenerate, and you worship him.

So a dude who likes women is a "degenerate"? Really?

I don't really worship Clinton. I do wish we had his economy back. The one where you could send out a resume and get a shitload of job offers.

But if the worst thing you had to worry about in the 1990's was "Oh my God, the President got a blow job!", then your life is pretty good.
you claimed she was staff and then an intern, I read you lies, so it's easy for me to recall them, since you are telling the lies, it's hard for you to remember them all.

Clinton accusers were 'mostly' proven false, in other words, he did it. And fyi, the rape victims statute ran out, not proven to be liars.

and a man that fucks around on his wife is a degenerate, you just make excuses for evil b/c you can't stand the facts.

you just said she was an intern, easily fired, but now you claim she's staff.

No, I didn't. Go back and read what I said, and then have someone explain the big words to you.

his historical use and abuse of women wherever he goes, makes your argument even more foolish.

You mean all these women who were largely proven to be liars, or had their words distorted. Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating his sex life, and came up with nothing.

Again, this would be the same Ken Starr who ignored hundreds of cases of sexual assault when he ran Baylor University.

he is a degenerate, and you worship him.

So a dude who likes women is a "degenerate"? Really?

I don't really worship Clinton. I do wish we had his economy back. The one where you could send out a resume and get a shitload of job offers.

But if the worst thing you had to worry about in the 1990's was "Oh my God, the President got a blow job!", then your life is pretty good.
Too bad GWB didn't get one Might have helped his presidency

It seems odd to me that posters apparently suddenly noticed that colleges and unis sometimes discipline students for behaviors and students do NOT have full due process rights in continuing attendance in schools. Sexual assault got your attention? Drugs, cheating, fighting ... anyone? anyone? anyone? LOL

However, when children experiment with drugs of any kind ... there will be unintended consequences.

Forum List

Back