🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Were Universities Granted the Authority to Become a Judical Branch in Criminal Cases?

Hmmmm, no, Biff should not of thought his life was going to be destroyed for engaging in normal sexual behavior.

Getting a girl falling down drunk and raping her is "normal" to you?

Of course, you complete ignored the point I made and immediately devolved to pure insults.

You didn't make a point, and insulting you is really the only option left.. because you are kind of dopey.
You've never had consensual sex, have you Joey?

I suspect he likes it when men are rough with him...
I suspect he isn't really a man.

Oh, I agree, but he is male.

Hmmmm, no, Biff should not of thought his life was going to be destroyed for engaging in normal sexual behavior.

Getting a girl falling down drunk and raping her is "normal" to you?

Of course, you complete ignored the point I made and immediately devolved to pure insults.

You didn't make a point, and insulting you is really the only option left.. because you are kind of dopey.
You've never had consensual sex, have you Joey?

I suspect he likes it when men are rough with him...
When he got home after his first time Joey told his momma's boyfriend he had sex. He said that's great Joey, sit down and tell me about it.

Joey said he couldn't. It hurt.

applying leftard logic to the problem

perhaps banning "rufies" is the answer

--LOL
Leftard logic is to cry rape at every opportunity to destroy someone you disagree with politically...but ignore it if it is perpetrated by another leftist or group of Muslims.

Rape is just another tool leftards are taught to use...they don't really care about the victims.
Notice how the snowflakes are particularly hostile to fraternities and blame them for lot of the rapes. That's because they believe frats are infested with Republicans. This bogus campaign is just another way for the commies to target white males conservatives.

There's a law saying you aren't allowed to drive when you are drunk. There's no law saying you can't have sex when you are drunk. It takes a special kind of stupid not to know that.

If you made it illegal to have sex when you are drunk, then the human race would probably become extinct.

Um, yeah... most people get pregnant when they are stone cold sober... and consenting.

Then again, you'd probably have to get a woman pretty drunk before she'd think sex with you was a good idea.
Plenty of people are conceived because their parents got drunk. It only takes a small decline in the birth rate for humans to become extinct.

applying leftard logic to the problem

perhaps banning "rufies" is the answer

--LOL
Leftard logic is to cry rape at every opportunity to destroy someone you disagree with politically...but ignore it if it is perpetrated by another leftist or group of Muslims.

Rape is just another tool leftards are taught to use...they don't really care about the victims.
Notice how the snowflakes are particularly hostile to fraternities and blame them for lot of the rapes. That's because they believe frats are infested with Republicans. This bogus campaign is just another way for the commies to target white males conservatives.
Apparently they don't know that there are all black and all gay fraternities also.

Besides it's probably the liberal professors preying on the young girls ( and boys).

No, you're "interested" in destroying the nation and establishing a Marxist dictatorship.

However, the issue is the flat out lie you are using in this case to try and accomplish your revolution.

Queen Victoria never dreamed of prudes as uptight as you Marxists pretend to be.

Queen Victoria had a grandson who died of VD because he was out whoring so much people thought he might be Jack the Ripper.
VD was fairly common before penicillin.

Pretty much never happens though. Date Rape Drugs are basically a myth fabricated by the leftist press.

Ketamine is a popular recreational drug and was added to the list of "date rape" in an effort to add some substance to the myth. Actual use of drugs to rape women is about as common as people stealing kidneys and leaving victims in bathtubs full of ice.

Sounds a lot more common than that...

A 1999 study of 1,179 urine specimens from victims of suspected DFSAs in 49 American states found six (0.5%) positive for Rohypnol, 97 (8%) positive for other benzodiazepines, 48 (4.1%) positive for GHB, 451 (38%) positive for alcohol and 468 (40%) negative for any of the drugs searched for.[4] A similar study of 2,003 urine samples of victims of suspected DFSAs found less than 2% tested positive for Rohypnol or GHB.[5] The samples used in these studies could only be verified as having been submitted within a 72-hour time frame or a 48-hour time frame. Some of the substances tested for, such as GHB, are not detectable after 8–12 hours.

Date rape drug - Wikipedia

So 40% of suspected drug facilitated sexual assaults showed no drugs of any kind? Most of the rest were alcohol related.

Keep in mind, we are talking only about sexual assaults that were labeled "drug facilitated." What's the percentage for all reported rapes?

My fraternity Delta Mu Delta, has plenty of black and Hispanic members. You have to have a 3.9 GPA in an under grad program to be invited to join. People like JoeB Stalin couldn't pull off a 2.0, so have a lot of anger at frats.

I'm curious... who was accused of rape with the intent to destroy them "Politically"? If anything

So, how do you screen those that have yet to be convicted of a crime but as you say "are criminally inclined"?

That's a pretty simple one. Don't lower the standards to include people with criminal records, which was done back in the mid-oughts when patriotic kids stopped signing up. That's how you get the Mannings and the Bergdahls and such.

Allowing women to serve in combat, serve in the Seals is as big of a mistake as allowing gays and trans-gendered into the military....of course if those that enlist only knew that they were simply fighting for USA.INC and all their multi-national corporations, I doubt that they would be all that gung-ho to join.

again, getting a little bored with your LIzard-man conspiracy theories, Cocksucker Dale.

we get it".....anyone thaty doesn't vote leftard or doesn't see the world through the eyes of a leftards are just racist queer bashers that hate women.....(insert eye roll here)

It does seem to be a pattern with you guys, doesn't it?

Of course, most of them aren't also crazy like you are.

So you think that by having American workers compete with slave labor is the way to go? Protectionism via tariffs worked just fine before the Wilson signed off on the Federal Reserve Act , did away with most tariffs and put an income tax in it's place.

Well, yeah, because Tarriffs didn't produce enough revenue to fund a real modern government. so there's that.

Americans don't have to compete with slave labor. Japanese and German workers do just fine because they produce quality work. NOw, for really cheap stuff, you are always going to go to the cheapest producer.

As far as immigration goes and how the U.N is using the issue to tear down the nationalism and sovereignty of other countries by flooding them with people (that didn't get the memo on birth control) that have no intention of assimilating into the culture of their host countries? That was always part of the bigger plan by the globalists....soon they will have no borders, America will no longer have a constitution and the global elites will run it all....mainly the banking oligarchs. Sounds grand, doesn't it?

I'm sure it's all part of the Jesuit Lizardman scheme to fake Sandy Hook or something, but again, only sooo much time to spend on your crazy, Cocksucker Dale.

I think this thread was about College rape policy.

No, you were the one interjecting all the other shit which is typical of a leftard.......always accusing others as to what you are most guilty off, Cocksucker Joe.

The left doesn't like it but sanity and rule of law has to be restored.
HOW does sanity get restored when a cop says he's gonna kill a perp then does ,PLANTS a gun with only his DNA and not the perps on it and pleads his life was in danger and gets off?? can you blame people for going nuts?

Speaking as the father of 5 adult daughters who are college graduates, my advice to parents is to get your kids martial arts training beginning at a very young age. That way they will already know how to open up a can of whoop-ass on somebody by the time they get to dating age.

I'm not a very strict parent but self-defense training was never optional in my household. I simply will not allow my daughters to go through life being physically intimidated by males.

I have a three year old daughter now and I'm already teaching her the basics.

Speaking as the father of 5 adult daughters who are college graduates, my advice to parents is to get your kids martial arts training beginning at a very young age.

I'm not a very strict parent but self-defense training was never optional in my household. I simply will not allow my daughters to go through life being physically intimidated by males.

5 adult children and a 3 year old?? Nice work ,,especially sending them to college

Speaking as the father of 5 adult daughters who are college graduates, my advice to parents is to get your kids martial arts training beginning at a very young age. That way they will already know how to open up a can of whoop-ass on somebody by the time they get to dating age.

Sorry, but defense training for women is pretty much a waste of time. They need weapons, whether that be spray, a light, a little knife, or whatever. All that training shit goes right out the window when adrenaline starts kicking in, especially for the inexperienced.

Speaking as the father of 5 adult daughters who are college graduates, my advice to parents is to get your kids martial arts training beginning at a very young age.

5 adult children and a 3 year old?? Nice work ,,especially sending them to college
I think it is especially important for girls to get a college degree. Us guys can make a good living with our brawn, a woman needs that piece of paper or she'll probably end up dependent on a man or the government.

Last edited:

Sorry, but defense training for women is pretty much a waste of time. They need weapons, whether that be spray, a light, a little knife, or whatever. All that training shit goes right out the window when adrenaline starts kicking in, especially for the inexperienced.
What are you talking about,,,, self defense for women is a great thing to have for many reasons Teaches them discipline as well as fending off those who wish them harm ,,,instills confidence too A win win

I think it is especially important for girls to get a college degree. Us guys can make a good living with our brawn, a woman needs that piece of paper or she'll probably end up dependant on a man or the government.
Especially a degree in something that makes her happy and makes a living so they won't have to count on a guy supporting them Take out some Roth IRAs for them Get them involved in stocks if only a little

Forum List

Back