When Were Universities Granted the Authority to Become a Judical Branch in Criminal Cases?

What you mean is that you have no problem railroading innocent men to server your political agenda.

Not much of one, no. Now, what political agenda is that, exactly? The one where young women can go to college and not be treated as sex toys by bullies?

The reality is that some do. Duke lacrosse.

You mean the case where some bullies hired a couple of strippers, hurled racial and sexual insults at them, and then were surprised when a mentally unstable women they hired and provoked turned on them?

That Duke Lacrosse case?

sexual harassment isn't rape, now is it? now you're combining the 2 and i can only guess why.

and you can google the times women have made false claims. happens all the time by the vindictive one cause HE DESERVED IT!!!!

you wanna stick to "rape" or you want to continue to back down to sexual harassment and call it the same?

Well, the reality is, I think it would be kind of hard to "rape" a coworker at work. I think people would kind of notice that sort of thing going on. But if you think that if you pulled it off somehow and she made an accusation later, you wouldn't be cleaning out your desk as quickly as someone who got simply accused of telling a dirty joke, you are delusional.

So you are siding with a judge who was disbarred and a woman who lied. Got it. Yeah, that duke lacrosse incident. The racial slurs that you mention are all hearsay and coming from nifong, who lied, and are not even true.

JoeB131 said:
Well, the reality is, I think it would be kind of hard to "rape" a coworker at work. I think people would kind of notice that sort of thing going on. But if you think that if you pulled it off somehow and she made an accusation later, you wouldn't be cleaning out your desk as quickly as someone who got simply accused of telling a dirty joke, you are delusional.

so - you were wrong to say a woman can just call out RAPE at work and the man should be fired immediately.

are we in agreement here?

i'm not playing the rest of your game and doing the bait and switch with you. you said rape then backed it up with harassment.

so NOT the same thing.

Well, it shows that he did not went to Oxford to receive a degree, but only to prey on gullible college girls, like most sexual predators does.

No, he went there on a study program, not to get a degree.

You still haven't proven that Ellen Wellstone is even a real person.

so - you were wrong to say a woman can just call out RAPE at work and the man should be fired immediately.

are we in agreement here?

Not really. I don't imagine any company would keep a suspected rapist on the payroll....

i'm not playing the rest of your game and doing the bait and switch with you. you said rape then backed it up with harassment.

so NOT the same thing.

I agree, but they are both bad and they would both get the wrongdoer fired. That was my point.

So you are siding with a judge who was disbarred and a woman who lied. Got it. Yeah, that duke lacrosse incident. The racial slurs that you mention are all hearsay and coming from nifong, who lied, and are not even true.

The racial slurs were confirmed by the other stripper and some of the other men at the house.

Nifong was disbarred because he sucked at his job. The woman was mentally ill, but these college kids were definitely racists and creeps, and I can't get too worked up about them.

The racial slurs were confirmed by the other stripper and some of the other men at the house.

Nifong was disbarred because he sucked at his job. The woman was mentally ill, but these college kids were definitely racists and creeps, and I can't get too worked up about them.

Articles: Racism 101 at Duke

Lawyers for the players also point to a 911 call that conveniently came in just minutes after the attack was said to have occurred. It came from a black woman who claimed someone at the party shouted racial slurs at her and a friend. Cheshire thinks the caller was the second stripper. She alternatively told police they were driving and walking past the house.
Not credible

Wrong. It was all hearsay and also, you don't get disbarred because you suck at your job. I'll refresh your memory as you desperately try to make light of someone who is lying.
Nifong was guilty of ethical violations while pressing a false accusation of sexual assault.

I missed that one. If you rape someone at your work your work does not hold a trial. You call the cops, who then present it to the DA who then takes you to court where Constitutional procedures are followed.

Fortunately Devos is eliminating the insanity.

Here Is Every Crazy Title IX Rape Case Betsy DeVos Referenced, Plus a Bunch More

I promise you, if you rape your coworker, or even get accused of raping your coworker, you WILL get fired.

Pretty much the same thing here. You act badly on campus, you get expelled.

The real problem is exactly the opposite of what De Vos thinks it is. It isn't that universities are being too hard core prosecuting rapists, it's that htey are as much as possible, sweeping these incidents under the rug.

NObody wants to send their daughter to Rape U.

Is that what happened to you?

Lawyers for the players also point to a 911 call that conveniently came in just minutes after the attack was said to have occurred. It came from a black woman who claimed someone at the party shouted racial slurs at her and a friend. Cheshire thinks the caller was the second stripper. She alternatively told police they were driving and walking past the house.
Not credible

I would hope the 9/11 call was made immediately after it happened.

However, here's why I say the second stripper was credible. If she was out to get these guys, she could have just as easily implicated them in a rape. But she testified there was no rape, just lewd behavior and racial slurs.

I missed that one. If you rape someone at your work your work does not hold a trial. You call the cops, who then present it to the DA who then takes you to court where Constitutional procedures are followed.

Here Is Every Crazy Title IX Rape Case Betsy DeVos Referenced, Plus a Bunch More

#1 Campus police are sworn police officers.

#2 Using your analogy, your boss will listen to both sides of the story, wait a few weeks to see if they change, then maybe call the police. Also, the workplace victim (in your analogy) would be encouraged to take the rest of the semester off, while the rapists is allowed to continue making big deals for the firm (playing football)…

So, you FAIL…

I promise you, if you rape your coworker, or even get accused of raping your coworker, you WILL get fired.

The real problem is exactly the opposite of what De Vos thinks it is. It isn't that universities are being too hard core prosecuting rapists, it's that htey are as much as possible, sweeping these incidents under the rug.

A public university is not a private business. They should be letting the courts handle such cases, and not impose penalties based on their own Kangaroo court legal process.

They routinely encourage the victim to not contact city police and handle the "matter" on campus…

Campus police will try dissuade victims from contacting local police…

Get better informed.

#2 Using your analogy, your boss will listen to both sides of the story, wait a few weeks to see if they change, then maybe call the police. Also, the workplace victim (in your analogy) would be encouraged to take the rest of the semester off, while the rapists is allowed to continue making big deals for the firm (playing football)…

So, you FAIL…

They don't investigate the claim.

fortune 5 companies good enough for you?

if i were *accused* of rape i'm sure there would be an investigation. but what you're saying is any female can run around and just cry "he raped me, or tried to!!!" to get people fired she didn't like. since i rarely hear of this happening, i'll go with my real world experiences where *she* got asked to move to another city and the guy go to stay.

I've seen three cases of sexual harrassment, and in all cases, they just fired the poor schmuck on a woman's say so.

One of them was a manager.

The reality is women don't make false rape/sexual harassment claims, and more often than not, they don't even report the real incidents, because they don't want to be judged.

You missed the Rape on Campus scandal obviously.

A public university is not a private business. They should be letting the courts handle such cases, and not impose penalties based on their own Kangaroo court legal process.

They routinely encourage the victim to not contact city police and handle the "matter" on campus…

Campus police will try dissuade victims from contacting local police…

Get better informed.
Who is "they?" Campus police should be instructed not to do such thing. The idea that they are competent to handle rape cases is hysterical.

Does anyone find it ironic that someone like Trump is rewriting campus guidelines on sexual assault?

Does anyone find it typical that Coyote is promoting "guilty until proven innocent?"

Coming from you...that's pretty funny.

Bill Clinton is innocent until proven guilty right?

Clinton was found guilty.

Try again.
Of sexual assault? Try again.

Don't hurt yourself moving those goal posts.

He was found guilty of perjury. BTW, how is didling a subordinate that you have 100% power over NOT sexual assualt? Because he is a democrat and party is too important to concern yourself with such things?

Does anyone find it ironic that someone like Trump is rewriting campus guidelines on sexual assault?

Does anyone find it typical that Coyote is promoting "guilty until proven innocent?"

Try again.

He was found guilty of perjury. BTW, how is didling a subordinate that you have 100% power over NOT sexual assualt? Because he is a democrat and party is too important to concern yourself with such things?

We were talking about sexual assault. *cough* speaking of moving goal posts...

And now you're trying to spin it - remember what you said: innocent until proven guilty? How's that working?

Try again.

We were talking about sexual assault. *cough* speaking of moving goal posts...

And now you're trying to spin it - remember what you said: innocent until proven guilty? How's that working?

You lied that Clinton was a poor victim and not found guilty.

Hey, you're a leftist, it's just what you do...

So, you FAIL…
Campus security rent a cops aren't law officers WTF are you thinking? They have the same legal authority as a mall cop.

That's why you don't go to your boss for a crime committed against you. You get the actual police.

So, you FAIL…
Campus security rent a cops aren't law officers WTF are you thinking? They have the same legal authority as a mall cop.

That's why you don't go to your boss for a crime committed against you. You get the actual police.

Depends on the campus. At UCLA they are actual LAPD.

Forum List

Back