🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Were Universities Granted the Authority to Become a Judical Branch in Criminal Cases?

Or better yet, let's say little Timmy attends a frat party and for whatever reason a girl really doesn't like him. So she cries "rape" a few weeks later. No witness, no evidence, nothing to suggest sex even took place, much less rape. So law enforcement does touch it, since it would violate the civil rights of the accused. But since Timmy has a penis, the school declares him guilty regardless of no evidence of a crime, much less of his guilt. Unless Timmy is black, then he will not be touched.

This is the world of you Communists.

too bad that never actually happens... except in the fever dreams of Wingnuts.

ROFL! There's your "guilty until proven innocent" theory again. You are such a fucking Nazi.

Again, the university isn't a right. They have the prerogative to throw someone out if they think that person is a threat to their students.

He is the victim of exactly the same kind of thing.

you mean the part where he was caught on tape ADMITTING that he had sexually assaulted women?

Great, then the public funds to that university which refuses to abide by the rule of law MUST be removed.

Universities are free to be Stalinist thugs, but not ONE DIME of public funds nor federal student aid will flow to them.

Or better yet, let's say little Timmy attends a frat party and for whatever reason a girl really doesn't like him. So she cries "rape" a few weeks later. No witness, no evidence, nothing to suggest sex even took place, much less rape. So law enforcement does touch it, since it would violate the civil rights of the accused. But since Timmy has a penis, the school declares him guilty regardless of no evidence of a crime, much less of his guilt. Unless Timmy is black, then he will not be touched.

This is the world of you Communists.

too bad that never actually happens... except in the fever dreams of Wingnuts.

Actually, that is what happens in nearly every case.

Leftist academia is waging a social war on those the left hates. White males are at the top of that list. Asian males are only a half-step behind.

Great, then the public funds to that university which refuses to abide by the rule of law MUST be removed.

Universities are free to be Stalinist thugs, but not ONE DIME of public funds nor federal student aid will flow to them.

again, please feel free to try that. You'll have a lot of angry parents having a word with you.

Incidentally, the main reason why college is so expensive right now is that those funds were already slashed by Republicans giving tax breaks to millionaires. So it's kind of an empty threat.

I missed that one. If you rape someone at your work your work does not hold a trial. You call the cops, who then present it to the DA who then takes you to court where Constitutional procedures are followed.

Fortunately Devos is eliminating the insanity.

Here Is Every Crazy Title IX Rape Case Betsy DeVos Referenced, Plus a Bunch More

Yes the far left claims to be for women, yet want them not to speak out against rape and let the far left religious sites to handle it in house.

This is no different from when the Occupy people wanted to handle rape in house and not get the police involved.

Leftist academia is waging a social war on those the left hates. White males are at the top of that list. Asian males are only a half-step behind.

Except you haven't cited any actual cases. .. Let me know when you do that.

Just like you have not shown where the Obama suppression of women rights actually helped them..

again, please feel free to try that. You'll have a lot of angry parents having a word with you.

Incidentally, the main reason why college is so expensive right now is that those funds were already slashed by Republicans giving tax breaks to millionaires. So it's kind of an empty threat.

Ah yes, "entitlements are a right," the siren song of the Stalinists.

Except you haven't cited any actual cases. .. Let me know when you do that.

Sure Stalin, fetch - the favorite game of your Communists.

{
In the early hours of Saturday, November 1, 2014, Bonsu, then a junior, was at the house where many of his fraternity brothers lived. There he ran into another junior, whom I’ll call R.M., a white, female marketing student. According to a written account by R.M., who declined to be interviewed for this story, the two started talking and smoking marijuana; eventually they kissed. As she wrote, “It got more intense until finally I shifted so that I was straddling him.” She told him she wasn’t interested in intercourse and he said he was fine with that.

Then, she wrote, “I started to move my hand down his chest and into his pants.” R.M. interrupted this to take a phone call from a female friend who was also at the house and trying to find her. The call ended and then, R.M. wrote, “I got on my knees and started to give him a blow job.” After a short time, “I removed my mouth but kept going with my hand and realized just how high I was.” She wrote that she felt conflicted because she wanted to stop—she said she told him she was feeling uncomfortable and thought she needed to leave—but that she also felt bad about “working him up and then backing out.” (In Bonsu’s written account, he stated that R.M. said she needed to leave because she was concerned her friend might “barge in” on them.) The encounter continued for a few more minutes, during which, she wrote, he cajoled her to stay—“playfully” grabbing her arm at one point, and drawing her in to kiss—then ended with an exchange of phone numbers. R.M. had not removed any clothing.}
The Uncomfortable Truth About Campus Rape Policy

Ananda Lawsuit: Cultural Context
Michigan woman, 21, charged for false rape claim at college
False rape allegations. - PubMed - NCBI
Nocookies

Ah yes, "entitlements are a right," the siren song of the Stalinists.

actually, I consider it more of an investment.

The reason why China and India are moping the floor with us right now is that they are investing in STEM education and we aren't. While their universities are churning out top notch engineers, ours are churning out expensive bachelor degrees that we tell kids they HAVE TO HAVE.

And when that kid from India gets the job, they vote for Trump to put an end to H1B visas.

Sure Stalin, fetch - the favorite game of your Communists.

So that was the best you came up with, was one side of a story? Where the student wasn't actually expelled until AFTER he outed the woman who accused him. .

From your article.

He reached out to a student group that helps minority and other underrepresented college students, explaining in an email what had happened with R.M., protesting his innocence, and describing his treatment as discriminatory and unlawful. The student who received the email forwarded it to the group’s listserv, adding a note about spreading the news in order to organize a rally on Bonsu’s behalf. This email got back to campus authorities, the lawsuit says, and because Bonsu had used R.M.’s name, he received a new interim restriction: a total ban from campus.

Last edited:
I've been wondering how the Obama administration got away with turning Universities and Colleges into kangaroo courts for years now. Where the hell were the lawmakers on Capitol Hill to have allowed this atrocity?

You're an idiot. You don't get to fire someone or remove them from school without evidence and a proper investigation and trial.

Since when? We live in a world of "At Will" employment. If you aren't lucky enough to belong to a union, you can get fired for looking at the boss funny one morning.

It's the law you moron. Your fucking daughter doesn't get to ruin the life of someone on hearsay and bullshit charges because she sucked a dick and felt bad about it.

First, these universities aren't really taking this issue seriously. For instance, Ken Starr used to run Baylor University after he was done investigating the Clintons, and he swept lots of credible accusations of rape and sexual assault under the rug.

And if she is proven to have falsely accused someone she needs to be exposed as the fraud and expelled and her life should be ruined. Rape isn't a one sided joke.

If it was proven that the charges were completely false, she should be expelled. But again, there are more cases of guys who get away with it than guys who are expelled for false charges.

The real problem is, the Universities don't report these things to the police and they don't make a big deal about it.

No the real problem is that the victims are told to go to the University commissions instead of the police. It's insane. Rape is a crime. You don't go to some gym teacher on a panel.

No the real problem is that the victims are told to go to the University commissions instead of the police. It's insane. Rape is a crime. You don't go to some gym teacher on a panel.

Let's see now, go to the police and have a 3% chance of seeing your rapist punished.

Or go to the university and have a 100% chance of seeing your rapist punished.

I know which one I'd go with.

Let's see now, go to the police and have a 3% chance of seeing your rapist punished.

Or go to the university and have a 100% chance of seeing your rapist punished.

I know which one I'd go with.
Why don't you tell us why you think universities can deny people an education simply because of their sex?

Forum List

Back