🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Were Universities Granted the Authority to Become a Judical Branch in Criminal Cases?

I've been wondering how the Obama administration got away with turning Universities and Colleges into kangaroo courts for years now. Where the hell were the lawmakers on Capitol Hill to have allowed this atrocity?

They were probably afraid of how stupid they look when they use the word Rape in a sentence.

Picture1.gif

I missed that one. If you rape someone at your work your work does not hold a trial. You call the cops, who then present it to the DA who then takes you to court where Constitutional procedures are followed.

Fortunately Devos is eliminating the insanity.

Here Is Every Crazy Title IX Rape Case Betsy DeVos Referenced, Plus a Bunch More

I promise you, if you rape your coworker, or even get accused of raping your coworker, you WILL get fired.

Pretty much the same thing here. You act badly on campus, you get expelled.

The real problem is exactly the opposite of what De Vos thinks it is. It isn't that universities are being too hard core prosecuting rapists, it's that htey are as much as possible, sweeping these incidents under the rug.

NObody wants to send their daughter to Rape U.
so if someone accuses me of rape i get fired? period?

good god the stupid grows.

I've been wondering how the Obama administration got away with turning Universities and Colleges into kangaroo courts for years now. Where the hell were the lawmakers on Capitol Hill to have allowed this atrocity?

They were probably afraid of how stupid they look when they use the word Rape in a sentence.

Picture1.gif
Now that Devos has eliminated the insanity of universities holding men on trial for rape that men can rape at will on campuses now?

No the real problem is that the victims are told to go to the University commissions instead of the police. It's insane. Rape is a crime. You don't go to some gym teacher on a panel.

Let's see now, go to the police and have a 3% chance of seeing your rapist punished.

Or go to the university and have a 100% chance of seeing your rapist punished.

I know which one I'd go with.

Well right there you just guaranteed you are pro kangaroo courts. Wow. Just wow. On the bright side federal judges disagree with you. And disagree with you vehemently. .

tells me you've never worked a real job. Um, yeah, yeah, unless you have a pretty good union, they WILL fire you for something like that.

Well right there you just guaranteed you are pro kangaroo courts. Wow. Just wow. On the bright side federal judges disagree with you. And disagree with you vehemently. .

They can disagree all they want. There's no right to attend a college.

No the real problem is that the victims are told to go to the University commissions instead of the police. It's insane. Rape is a crime. You don't go to some gym teacher on a panel.

Let's see now, go to the police and have a 3% chance of seeing your rapist punished.

Or go to the university and have a 100% chance of seeing your rapist punished.

I know which one I'd go with.

You wonder how his name sake, Joseph Stalin murdered 65 million peace time civilians, there is your answer.

tells me you've never worked a real job. Um, yeah, yeah, unless you have a pretty good union, they WILL fire you for something like that.

What about the Jr. High you teach at? You think you are immune because you are a Communist and hence part of the "in crowd," but piss off one of your fellow Khmer Rouge scum, if it is female, you'll be raped on this bed you have prepared for the American you so desperately hate.

What about the Jr. High you teach at? You think you are immune because you are a Communist and hence part of the "in crowd," but piss off one of your fellow Khmer Rouge scum, if it is female, you'll be raped on this bed you have prepared for the American you so desperately hate.

Okay, not sure why you think I teach at a Junior High School.

But I would hope to God if there was an accusation of sexual misconduct at a Jr. HS, that someone would take it seriously.

fortune 5 companies good enough for you?

if i were *accused* of rape i'm sure there would be an investigation. but what you're saying is any female can run around and just cry "he raped me, or tried to!!!" to get people fired she didn't like. since i rarely hear of this happening, i'll go with my real world experiences where *she* got asked to move to another city and the guy go to stay.

so yea, the stupid is growing more.

if i were *accused* of rape i'm sure there would be an investigation. but what you're saying is any female can run around and just cry "he raped me, or tried to!!!" to get people fired she didn't like. since i rarely hear of this happening, i'll go with my real world experiences where *she* got asked to move to another city and the guy go to stay.

I've seen three cases of sexual harrassment, and in all cases, they just fired the poor schmuck on a woman's say so.

One of them was a manager.

The reality is women don't make false rape/sexual harassment claims, and more often than not, they don't even report the real incidents, because they don't want to be judged.

I missed that one. If you rape someone at your work your work does not hold a trial. You call the cops, who then present it to the DA who then takes you to court where Constitutional procedures are followed.

Fortunately Devos is eliminating the insanity.

Here Is Every Crazy Title IX Rape Case Betsy DeVos Referenced, Plus a Bunch More
Oh, they has been doing that for years. It just did not got that much publicity back in the days.

The new public scrutiny of Bill Cosby is also problematic for Bill Clinton. I am not talking about consensual sex but, in some cases accusations of sexual assault, torn clothing, and at least three victims who say he bit their lips as a disarming move and to get them to remain silent. In short, Bill Clinton has a Bill Cosby problem.

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there. Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable: Bill’s Sordid Past

Oe9DJeD.gif

The new public scrutiny of Bill Cosby is also problematic for Bill Clinton. I am not talking about consensual sex but, in some cases accusations of sexual assault, torn clothing, and at least three victims who say he bit their lips as a disarming move and to get them to remain silent. In short, Bill Clinton has a Bill Cosby problem.

Well, no, he really doesn't. The thing is, Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating Bill Clinton's sex life and all he could prove is that he got a consensual blow job from Monica Lewinsky.

The real problem with the other Clinton "victims" is that they all have credibility problems.

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there

Uh, guys, you keep repeating this paragraph, but you never provide details. There's no evidence that there even WAS an Ellen Wellstone. No interviews with her, no articles about her. Just this same verbatim paragraph claiming she exists,and not understanding that Clinton wasn't at Oxford to get a degree, nor was he 'expelled".

I'm pretty sure that all the women accusing Bill Cosby actually exist.

So the schools rules of conduct aren't don't do anything illegal it's don't be accused of doing something illegal or the punishment will be the same. Do you not hear how stupid that is?

Again, there are 100 rapes that never get reported on campus for every "false" rape allegation. The problem is, we report the exception, not the rule. Dog Bites Man isn't a story, Man Bites Dog is.

I have no problem with a strict code of conduct, if it gets rid of the rape culture of entitled frat boys.
What you mean is that you have no problem railroading innocent men to server your political agenda.

I've seen three cases of sexual harrassment, and in all cases, they just fired the poor schmuck on a woman's say so.

The reality is women don't make false rape/sexual harassment claims, and more often than not, they don't even report the real incidents, because they don't want to be judged.

The reality is that some do. Duke lacrosse.

sexual harassment isn't rape, now is it? now you're combining the 2 and i can only guess why.

and you can google the times women have made false claims. happens all the time by the vindictive one cause HE DESERVED IT!!!!

you wanna stick to "rape" or you want to continue to back down to sexual harassment and call it the same?

Well, no, he really doesn't. The thing is, Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating Bill Clinton's sex life and all he could prove is that he got a consensual blow job from Monica Lewinsky.

The real problem with the other Clinton "victims" is that they all have credibility problems.

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there

Uh, guys, you keep repeating this paragraph, but you never provide details. There's no evidence that there even WAS an Ellen Wellstone. No interviews with her, no articles about her. Just this same verbatim paragraph claiming she exists,and not understanding that Clinton wasn't at Oxford to get a degree, nor was he 'expelled".

tumblr_ltarrky49f1qbjndlo2_500.gif

What you mean is that you have no problem railroading innocent men to server your political agenda.

Not much of one, no. Now, what political agenda is that, exactly? The one where young women can go to college and not be treated as sex toys by bullies?

The reality is that some do. Duke lacrosse.

You mean the case where some bullies hired a couple of strippers, hurled racial and sexual insults at them, and then were surprised when a mentally unstable women they hired and provoked turned on them?

That Duke Lacrosse case?

sexual harassment isn't rape, now is it? now you're combining the 2 and i can only guess why.

and you can google the times women have made false claims. happens all the time by the vindictive one cause HE DESERVED IT!!!!

you wanna stick to "rape" or you want to continue to back down to sexual harassment and call it the same?

Well, the reality is, I think it would be kind of hard to "rape" a coworker at work. I think people would kind of notice that sort of thing going on. But if you think that if you pulled it off somehow and she made an accusation later, you wouldn't be cleaning out your desk as quickly as someone who got simply accused of telling a dirty joke, you are delusional.

Why do you think that this off topic letter has anything to do with the imaginary Ellen Wellstone?

Why do you think that this off topic letter has anything to do with the imaginary Ellen Wellstone?

Well, it shows that he did not went to Oxford to receive a degree, but only to prey on gullible college girls, like most sexual predators does. Who spends all that money to sit around all day doing nothing. You do not knows the length that a predator will go through to satisfied its needs. Your average street girls carries a concealed handgun. But a gullible and trusting college gals......

Forum List

Back