When Whiners Pose As Whistleblowers

bushconsulateembassyatt.png

Swinging from trees. This Dante guys a hoot.

You keep bringing up Bush, yet Obama had all those Bush incidents to learn from. And the IMPROVEMENT was?

And, your postcard has Seltember on it. Oops

Brilliant.

My postcard? :cuckoo:

still nitpicking? no real arguments or refutations?

cool

Read the second line. It appears graphic arts is not the only skill you need to work on.

Your point is, by having the card in your post, Bush did it and there was no outrage. Obama is supported by you because he represented change from Bush. Yet, when Obama faced a situation as Bush did, he did what? Blame a Video?

You should be outraged as there appears to have been a lack of said change.

read the card carefully and it will tell you who made it and where it was posted.
and it isn't a graphic arts error or a misspelling. it is actually an editing/proofreading error and fat fingering ('l' is below 'p')
goodbye

Last edited:

My postcard? :cuckoo:

still nitpicking? no real arguments or refutations?

cool

Read the second line. It appears graphic arts is not the only skill you need to work on.

Your point is, by having the card in your post, Bush did it and there was no outrage. Obama is supported by you because he represented change from Bush. Yet, when Obama faced a situation as Bush did, he did what? Blame a Video?

You should be outraged as there appears to have been a lack of said change.

read the card carefully and it will tell you who made it and where it was posted.
and it isn't a graphic arts error or a misspelling. it is actually an editing/proofreading error and fat fingering ('l' is below 'p')
goodbye

You really did not want a point. Did you?:cuckoo:

Loyal Democrat? I was unaware the DNC functioned like the GOP with loyalty oaths. :laugh2:

No one had blood on their hands because of Ben Ghazi's gay affair with Ben Dover and Ben Gay

unfortunately, some of us have memories of our own.

You have omuerta and loyalty confused, Dante. :evil:

Ambassadors murdered: Obama 1, Bush 0

Watergate: crimes committed in a GOP White House and Presidential Re-Election Committee headed by the GOP President's former Attorney General

Benghazi: no crime committed by WH or RE Committee

the crime in Libya was committed by people who attacked the Consulate twice, 6 hours apart while attacks were going on in Tripoli and all over the world. Why?

Why were attacks going on in Benghazi and Tripoli and all over the world? :eusa_whistle:
"Complacency while Americans are under fire is not a crime, (just a breach of the oath of office.) ~ Back to sleep, America! ~

Sho, man ~~~ZZZ!!!~~~

If he lied about being demoted, which it appears he did, the GOPers should be ashamed of themselves for wasting our time on their partisan hackery.

If he lied about being demoted, which it appears he did, the GOPers should be ashamed of themselves for wasting our time on their partisan hackery.

how was it wasting YOUR time? and tell that to the Mr. Stevens and the others who died because they were sitting DUCKS families their death is just a waste of our time..

Last edited:
Dante is a hypocrite...he is turning on the victims of this tragedy and now is trying to RUIN them because they are testifying ...remember him whining and saying people were attacking the victims over Newtown when Obama USED the mother for him trying to pass laws on us?

From an American diplomat, e-mailing Situation Report this morning: "Hicks is classic case of underachiever who whines when big breaks don't come his way. 22 years as an FSO and he is still an FS-1 (COL equivalent). His uninformed comments about F-16s validates why he is still a mid-ranked officer. Where was his testimony on his role in trying to talk his ambassador out of making an overnight visit to a place he knew was dangerous? Very few DCMs who lose an ambassador can expect greater responsibilities...and there are dozens of talented FS-1 ranked 'desk officers' working honorably at the State Department. Also of interest is that he is running for a senior leadership position in the State Dept. union/professional association, [American Foreign Service Association]. He didn't get my vote."

Foreign Policy: Situation Report
The daily briefing from FP's National Security Channel

foreignpolicy.com

wtf exactly is this guy supposed to be blowing the whistle on? his demotion? :eek::eek:

Where are the illegal activities and misconduct he is exposing? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Attacking the messenger, eh? Favorite tactic of the leftist on display.

Loyal Democrat? I was unaware the DNC functioned like the GOP with loyalty oaths. :laugh2:

No one had blood on their hands because of Ben Ghazi's gay affair with Ben Dover and Ben Gay

You have omuerta and loyalty confused, Dante. :evil:

Ambassadors murdered: Obama 1, Bush 0

Watergate: crimes committed in a GOP White House and Presidential Re-Election Committee headed by the GOP President's former Attorney General

Benghazi: no crime committed by WH or RE Committee

the crime in Libya was committed by people who attacked the Consulate twice, 6 hours apart while attacks were going on in Tripoli and all over the world. Why?

Why were attacks going on in Benghazi and Tripoli and all over the world? :eusa_whistle:

The VIDEO!!! You've dropped the ball, libby. Shame on you because you know they lie over and over knowing you and the other low info clowns will believe it sooner or later.

The smearing of those who were brave enough to come forward has started. Good for democrats, they are nothing if not predicable.

Bwahahahah you must not be aware of a whole lot then.

A fleeting glance at Obama's cabnit and appointed Czars are just people he met on the street?

You must reveal in being obtuse.

Let the smear begin. When they resort to attacks on character, this means they have lost the argument.

Dante is a hypocrite...he is turning on the victims of this tragedy and now is trying to RUIN them because they are testifying ...remember him whining and saying people were attacking the victims over Newtown when Obama USED the mother for him trying to pass laws on us?

I'll clarify for you he is a piece of shit.

From an American diplomat, e-mailing Situation Report this morning: "Hicks is classic case of underachiever who whines when big breaks don't come his way. 22 years as an FSO and he is still an FS-1 (COL equivalent). His uninformed comments about F-16s validates why he is still a mid-ranked officer. Where was his testimony on his role in trying to talk his ambassador out of making an overnight visit to a place he knew was dangerous? Very few DCMs who lose an ambassador can expect greater responsibilities...and there are dozens of talented FS-1 ranked 'desk officers' working honorably at the State Department. Also of interest is that he is running for a senior leadership position in the State Dept. union/professional association, [American Foreign Service Association]. He didn't get my vote."

foreignpolicy.com

wtf exactly is this guy supposed to be blowing the whistle on? his demotion? :eek::eek:

Where are the illegal activities and misconduct he is exposing? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

with the personal attacks attempting to bury this thread, a repeat of the OP is in order

foreignpolicy.com

with the personal attacks attempting to bury this thread, a repeat of the OP is in order

the only thing needs repeating is you are a hypocrite of the highest degree

foreignpolicy.com

the only thing needs repeating is you are a hypocrite of the highest degree

thanks you so much Steph:redface:

Imo Hicks is truly, and legitmately, upset security was so lax.

Sure, there's some "don't look my way," and "boy, I don't want to face my own failures." And for Hicks to claim some "hurt" for being spanked by talking to ANYONE outside the DOS w/o a minder present is ... beyond any credence. I'd be fired the day after I did anything like that, and I certainly don't work on matters of natl security. He's a disgruntled employee, who should keep his mouth shut and work through channels, who for reasons we can't fully know, doesn't want to do that. Stupid, imo, becuase the DOS doesn't take murdered ambassadors lightly, and as Dante posted, after 22 years, this guy should be looking at a major boost upward in grade and a nice retirement.

But Stevens asked for more secuity. Warning signs were missed.

Imo Hicks is truly, and legitmately, upset security was so lax.

Sure, there's some "don't look my way," and "boy, I don't want to face my own failures." And for Hicks to claim some "hurt" for being spanked by talking to ANYONE outside the DOS w/o a minder present is ... beyond any credence. I'd be fired the day after I did anything like that, and I certainly don't work on matters of natl security. He's a disgruntled employee, who should keep his mouth shut and work through channels, who for reasons we can't fully know, doesn't want to do that. Stupid, imo, becuase the DOS doesn't take murdered ambassadors lightly, and as Dante posted, after 22 years, this guy should be looking at a major boost upward in grade and a nice retirement.

But Stevens asked for more secuity. Warning signs were missed.

Such is life in government service

Forum List

Back