When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human?

At least 4 people are saying jake is full of shit and only jake is saying jake isn't

math, so hard for leftist
when assbags from the far right are mouth farting like gastric penguins all I can say is
11010628_558287480987443_3185454243399879888_n.jpg

The fact remains the racists, whether far right or far left, are not in charge of definitions.

The OP would be better suited to exand the examination to all mothers on the dole.

Who cares. You are all missing the point of the thread. Is the music a reflection of society or does it influence society?
Both.

Maybe. You know, I can see how young ones can get the wrong impression by some glamorization of certain things but that is also the case with movies and pretty much anything. Industries, we know, will use whatever sells to make a profit, and it's really hard to say which came first, the chicken or the egg.

when assbags from the far right are mouth farting like gastric penguins all I can say is

The fact remains the racists, whether far right or far left, are not in charge of definitions.

The OP would be better suited to exand the examination to all mothers on the dole.

And there we have it. Jake doesn't like that the OP is only questioning blacks so he calls someone who responded to the OP a racist. Mums the word on the OP only questioning black mothers, huh?

If you want to start an OP that asks about ALL mothers on welfare, go start a thread on it. Apparently the OP is only interested in blacks. Why you have a problem with that, no one knows.

Who cares. You are all missing the point of the thread. Is the music a reflection of society or does it influence society?
Both.

Maybe. You know, I can see how young ones can get the wrong impression by some glamorization of certain things but that is also the case with movies and pretty much anything. Industries, we know, will use whatever sells to make a profit, and it's really hard to say which came first, the chicken or the egg.

Parents need to parent their children and stop being their friends or worse, not bother monitoring what they watch and listen to and who they hang out with. Lack of fathers in many households, multiple baby daddies, generational welfare ... all compound the problem.

Both.

Parents need to parent their children and stop being their friends or worse, not bother monitoring what they watch and listen to and who they hang out with. Lack of fathers in many households, multiple baby daddies, generational welfare ... all compound the problem.

Definitely has to do with the parenting. That is very true.

Both.

Definitely has to do with the parenting. That is very true.

What has to do with parenting? Musical preferences?

Correll and boinga and two thumbs can yell all they want, but someone above tried to expand the OP to an all out on black mothers on welfare without any comparison of all of the mothers.

Guys, that is racist, and the good Americans will not let racists define what is racism. Just is not going to happen. You folks aren't in charge of the definitions. Never again.

Please do not characterize my responses as "yelling".

I am very calmly pointing out that you are calling someone racist for referring to blacks in an answer to a question about blacks.

Please explain how "comparing" white mothers on welfare to black mothers on welfare is relevant to answering the op, about blacks.

It is not racist.

You are not a good American. YOu are part of the problem that racial issues cannot be discussed without inflammatory accusations of racism being thrown about willy nilly, destroying good people and preventing serious problems being addressed.

What happened? Why have females fallen out of favor with many young people who write rap hip hop performances?

Presenting ignorance as a foundation for your thoughts is fun. See because there is plenty of hip hop out there about love, marriage etc but you seem to only gravitate toward the "trap music" and as a result of you only listening to one facet of Hip hop it makes you believe thats all their is out there.

Its like saying Rock is violent when all I listen to is Megadeath

Please present an example about rap music supporting love and marriage.

At least 4 people are saying jake is full of shit and only jake is saying jake isn't

The OP was in the context of "MO Town" music and focused on black listeners of such music.

YOu are the one who needs to defend his attempts to define any discussion of race by conservatives as racism.

What happened? Why have females fallen out of favor with many young people who write rap hip hop performances?

Presenting ignorance as a foundation for your thoughts is fun. See because there is plenty of hip hop out there about love, marriage etc but you seem to only gravitate toward the "trap music" and as a result of you only listening to one facet of Hip hop it makes you believe thats all their is out there.

Would rather have preferred a lyrics sheet, but that certainly seems to support your point.

I looked up the song in the ratings. It was 22.

However, what was number one was also not nearly as offensive as I think of rap music being.

It may be that my exposure to rap music is limited to what crap assholes play so loudly that they force me to hear.

That may be unsolvable.

Fine, yet that isn't what the OP chose to do and believe it or not, this forum isn't all about satisfying your sensibilities.

Would rather have preferred a lyrics sheet, but that certainly seems to support your point.

However, what was number one was also not nearly as offensive as I think of rap music being.

It may be that my exposure to rap music is limited to what crap assholes play so loudly that they force me to hear.

That may be unsolvable.

Its actually very solvable....Stop being ignorant of other music and pretending that what you hear is all there is. Or more simply dont assume

Correll, you were 'yelling' in that you were making unwarranted and unsupported comments. I will call you out for that.

If this is about rap music and motherhood, I do not get the connection. I can remember my mother thinking the Rolling Stones were indeed Satan's imps.

This is not about sensibilities. Let's talk honestly and rationally about race. Any comments about mothers on the dole should include all races.

That may be unsolvable.

Its actually very solvable....Stop being ignorant of other music and pretending that what you hear is all there is. Or more simply dont assume

I will not assume that I well versed in rap music.

That being said, I doubt that rap music is the cause of the problem here rather than reflecting an issue that exists independently.

As two tumbs tried to discuss, the breakdown of the family is a more likely culprit (of causing a negative view of women).

Correll, you were 'yelling' in that you were making unwarranted and unsupported comments. I will call you out for that.

If this is about rap music and motherhood, I do not get the connection. I can remember my mother thinking the Rolling Stones were indeed Satan's imps.

This is not about sensibilities. Let's talk honestly and rationally about race. Any comments about mothers on the dole should include all races.

I explained my comments very clearly and well.

If you do not get the connection, than challenge that connection without attacking people unfairly.

The topic was not "mothers on the dole" but the negative view blacks males seem to have of black women, hence an answer about black women.

For that to trigger your "racism alarm" shows that the person here who can NOT talk rationally and honestly about race is you.

I explained my comments very clearly and well.

If you do not get the connection, than challenge that connection without attacking people unfairly.

The topic was not "mothers on the dole" but the negative view blacks males seem to have of black women, hence an answer about black women.

For that to trigger your "racism alarm" shows that the person here who can NOT talk rationally and honestly about race is you.

^ Bingo.

Jake 'the reactionary' Starkey.

lol

That may be unsolvable.

I will not assume that I well versed in rap music.

That being said, I doubt that rap music is the cause of the problem here rather than reflecting an issue that exists independently.

As two tumbs tried to discuss, the breakdown of the family is a more likely culprit (of causing a negative view of women).

And does that also apply to other races as well?

because bitch, slut and hoe is not exclusive to blacks only?

Forum List

Back