When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human?

Your comment, within the context of the OP, is racial, of course.

Racists like you deny you are racist, of course you do.

You are including all women in your comment now? That is a step up for you.
You're a liar and a gutless worm.

If you were a man, you would have manned up and apologized for falsely accusing me.

but no, like a leftist you doubled up on racism and tossed in false sexism.

pathetic and predictable.
You made a racist comment, I called you out, and now you keep whining.

"False sexism" and "false racism" are cop out phrases used by losers like you when pinned down.

Grow up, two thumbs. It will always be this way when you make a statement, get pinned, and lie. It is what it is.

Are you including all women on the dole? Not just black women? Go read the OP again.

Oh, by the way, 37% of abortions are by black women; abortions in American are by a large majority by Caucasian women.
Lying to cover your lie?

fucking coward

I never made a racist comment in this thread, YOU did you lying pile of shit.

YOU are a useless sub human dog, you should learn to be a man, for once in your useless life, just admit you lied, apologize and move the fuck on

of be yourself and keep lying, keep making false accusation and keep bringing up new, RACIST subjects.

fucking poser

Loony Lefties do that to assuage their own bigotry and guilt ... they project it onto others then pat themselves on the back for their "tolerance."
The far right reactionary racists, as usual when called out, smear their opponents with their own crap.

All races in poverty on the dole suffer the cultural problems. Context, boyos.

It's the whole government is the parent crap thats pushed hard in the cities.

when there's no dad and most of your siblings are 1/2 siblings, it's hard to have respect for your mother since you know she's a whore, a whore to the government check.
You are including the white women on the dole as well, yeah?

The OP is specifically asking about blacks, why would whites be included in TT's answer?

Why didn't you call the op out for making it racial?
When called out, you double down? :lol:

when there's no dad and most of your siblings are 1/2 siblings, it's hard to have respect for your mother since you know she's a whore, a whore to the government check.

The OP is specifically asking about blacks, why would whites be included in TT's answer?

Not that there was anything wrong with making a post on "Mo Town" music.

Not a thing in the world wrong with the OP.

Plenty wrong with Jake for being an asshat. But everyone knew that already. lol
Yup, the far right reactionary racists hate context, boingo.

You made your comment in an OP that clearly identified the Motown influence on the women's culture, your make your trashy remark, you are mad for being called out, and you refuse to condemn white women on the dole.

Racism is as racism does: got you.
The MO town context made the issue racial. Two Thumbs response was to that. NOthing in his post(s) deserved your attack. You were rude and deserved his counter insults.
My posts to his nonsense were factual and to the point. He made judgments based on race that he was not willing to extend to other races when so challenged. If he included the fact that all races on the dole have these issues I would have had no problem. I will continue to point that out when he or you or anyone crosses the line.

THe Question in the OP was about a problem in the African American community. He was on topic.

He made a judgement based on his opinion of the cause of the breakdown of the African American community. Nothing in his post implied that the negative effects of the breakdown of the family was limited only to blacks.

HIs opinion was not nonsense. You did nothing to address his point about the breakdown of the family. You played the Race Card.

There was no reason to bring other races in, the op's question was in regard to African Americans.

The "line" seems to be that we are not allowed to discuss issues in the black community.

No, he was not on topic in that he made a hit at blacks without putting it in context.

No, you are not in context in your reply, correll.

All anyone has to do is state that the issue involves the entire American community on the dole.

No, he was not on topic in that he made a hit at blacks without putting it in context.

No, you are not in context in your reply, correll.

All anyone has to do is state that the issue involves the entire American community on the dole.

It was in the context of the OP.

You are the one that took it OUT of context and slammed him for discussing blacks in response to a question about the black community.

And now you have changed the topic of the thread from a problem in the black community to how racists you think "radical" conservatives are.

Correll, you got it backwards, deliberately, and are apologizing for the escalation of the racist remark by the poster. Many of the far right reactionaries are racists as we have seen the last few weeks.

Guys, every time you attempt to take an OP out of context, you will always get a metaphorical boot up your collective ass. That will always be the result. Always.

America deserves so much better than you podjos.

Correll, you got it backwards, deliberately, and are apologizing for the escalation of the racist remark by the poster. Many of the far right reactionaries are racists as we have seen the last few weeks.

Guys, every time you attempt to take an OP out of context, you will always get a metaphorical boot up your collective ass. That will always be the result. Always.

America deserves so much better than you podjos.

This is the question the OP asked.

"Who is responsible for *influencing or conditioning* many young Americans of African descent to characterize our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters and aunts as less than human creatures?"

Two Thumb blamed the government and programs that "replace" the father with a "government check".

But since he mentioned Blacks, in response to a question about blacks, you accused him of being racist.

THe problem is not that we conservatives are taking anything "out of context" or making "racist remarks" but that we dare to speak politically uncomfortable truths.

Do you think the breakdown of the family is a good thing or a bad thing?

House votes to strike down D.C. law banning reproductive discrimination

A divided House of Representatives voted along party lines late Thursday to strike down a D.C. law on ideological grounds for the first time in almost 35 years.

Republican opponents of the measure, which bans discrimination over employees’ reproductive decisions, said it constituted a liberal attack on antiabortion groups in the nation’s capital.

The effort, begun by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) in the days before he launched his presidential campaign, sparked a fierce debate on the floor of the House late Thursday, with Democrats blasting the Republican move as an outrageous infringement on women’s reproductive rights and privacy.

AND

11755693_891042540988801_6445941961708492512_n.jpg

When called out, you double down? :lol:

The context was about African Americans, per the op .... and you cry 'racist' and the repetitively dull 'reactionary!' because responses were given in that context.

:cuckoo:

jakes a lying degenerate moron

I've been here long enough for him to know I"m not a racist, but he's a lying pile of filth, got caught and couldn't man up and admit it.

I'm sure his excuse is riveting.

Correll and boinga and two thumbs can yell all they want, but someone above tried to expand the OP to an all out on black mothers on welfare without any comparison of all of the mothers.

Guys, that is racist, and the good Americans will not let racists define what is racism. Just is not going to happen. You folks aren't in charge of the definitions. Never again.

Where did I mention race you ignorant fuck?

You were responding to the OP werent you? Also, if you werent you wouldnt ask where at all. If I said you stole money you wouldnt respond "Where?"

Where did I mention race you ignorant fuck?

You were responding to the OP werent you? Also, if you werent you wouldnt ask where at all. If I said you stole money you wouldnt respond "Where?"
ahh, CC, another useless assbag that sees racism in everything even though, he Two has been here long enough to know I"m not a racist.

poor poor leftist assbags, the truth never works to they have to lie and imagine their lies are truths even when the world can see that they are nothing but fools.

warms my heart when I offend a leftist w/o even trying.

What happened? Why have females fallen out of favor with many young people who write rap hip hop performances?

Presenting ignorance as a foundation for your thoughts is fun. See because there is plenty of hip hop out there about love, marriage etc but you seem to only gravitate toward the "trap music" and as a result of you only listening to one facet of Hip hop it makes you believe thats all their is out there.

Its like saying Rock is violent when all I listen to is Megadeath

Forum List

Back