When will black democrats realize they are doing the work of the KKK?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
FF47D92A-838E-4411-A826-F8192F204B97.jpeg
After democrats saw with a little welfare and a little money to blacks that sound like MLK they could use them to destroy black lives..

ARE they finally waking up? BET founder says trump will win the black vote, polls are showing close to 40% of the black vote will go to trump.

wake up blacks stop selling out your people! Gained some independence!

Some people know no history, and surely you cannot claim today's republican party hasn't changed? Whenever I read right wing, conservative posts and threads I know swampland is still selling. A more naive and uninformed group would be hard to find. Then they post graphics of Hillary as pictures are easy for a simpleton to understand. Too funny. Trump's record is the record of a racist and should anyone doubt that check out this list from his past.

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

Readers check this history out:

'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg

White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America by Nancy Isenberg

White resentment:

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

Trump just another racist: Opinion | Trump Is a Racist. Period.

"Here we have a man who for more than four decades has been repeatedly associated with racial discrimination or bigoted comments about minorities, some of them made on television for all to see. While any one episode may be ambiguous, what emerges over more than four decades is a narrative arc, a consistent pattern — and I don’t see what else to call it but racism."

Opinion | Is Donald Trump a Racist?

The Philosopher's Stone: A FURTHER REPLY TO ROBERT SHORE

Some people know no history, and surely you cannot claim today's republican party hasn't changed? Whenever I read right wing, conservative posts and threads I know swampland is still selling. A more naive and uninformed group would be hard to find. Then they post graphics of Hillary as pictures are easy for a simpleton to understand. Too funny. Trump's record is the record of a racist and should anyone doubt that check out this list from his past.

'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg

White resentment:

"Here we have a man who for more than four decades has been repeatedly associated with racial discrimination or bigoted comments about minorities, some of them made on television for all to see. While any one episode may be ambiguous, what emerges over more than four decades is a narrative arc, a consistent pattern — and I don’t see what else to call it but racism."

All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. always has been. Republicans talk and treat blacks like they talk and treat everyone else. It’s called equality, your pandering to blacks to “help” Is racism.

White resentment:

All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. always has been. Republicans talk and treat blacks like they talk and treat everyone else. It’s called equality, your pandering to blacks to “help” Is racism.
Notice the towns run by democrats are awash in garbage, shit, piss and dirty needles?

Forum List

Back