When Will Hicks Be Thrown Under The GOP Bus?

• Early Autumn 2013

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Summer of 2014

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • As soon as he asks for payments and is ellected to a Union Position

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He already has tread marks on his back

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
It's an insulting post but typical of the desperate effort by the radical left to camouflage the administration's involvement in negligent homicide.

I thought I saw tread marks on the back of his suit. Poor guy, should get Scooter's cell phone number

hey Dante, telling lies again, why not add a video that is over a year and a half before the crime like you did in the Benghazi thread to try to back up your lies?

I thought I saw tread marks on the back of his suit. Poor guy, should get Scooter's cell phone number

hey Dante, telling lies again, why not add a video that is over a year and a half before the crime like you did in the Benghazi thread to try to back up your lies?

The bad guys were acting out in Libya for a year and a half before? Wow! I wonder if FOX News knows about this?

It's an insulting post but typical of the desperate effort by the radical left to camouflage the administration's involvement in negligent homicide.

It's an amusing post you put up. Typical of the imbecilic radical right trying to make a deadly attack on Americans serving under President Obama as some kind of negligent homicide on the part of America's heroes in the US Military and Foreign Service.

:eusa_whistle:

th

The bad guys were acting out in Libya for a year and a half before? Wow! I wonder if FOX News knows about this?

AS can be seen by all you will lie, cheat and steal when you post just to make your own team look good. Really sad. At least you are blatant enough so you can be called on it.

Last edited:
Is this a joke thread?

The only people who threw Gregory Hicks under the bus were Secretary of State Clinton and her staff when they demoted him after 22 remarkable years of service.

Oh and did I mention they are Democrats :eusa_angel:?

Last edited:
Is this a joke thread?

The only people who threw Gregory Hicks under the bus were Secretary of State Clinton and her staff when they demoted him after 22 remarkable years of service.

Oh and did I mention they are Democrats :eusa_angel:?

Hicks is an idiot, The only one who is a bigger idiot is Susan Rice:eek:

AS can be seen by all you will lie, cheat and steal when you post just to make your own team look good. Really sad. At least you are blatant enough so you can be called on it.

Team? I'm an American. My team is the red, white, and blue

now stfu

Team? I'm an American. My team is the red, white, and blue

now stfu

You and your ilk always root against America.

Talk about projection, hes already under the jackass bus.
for a non story, you start ALOT of threads on this topic

when will the democrats want to get to the bottom of what happened?

And do you liberals still think terrorism was just made up by bush?

Forum List

Back