When Will Hicks Be Thrown Under The GOP Bus?

When Will Hicks Be Thrown Under The GOP Bus?

• Early Autumn 2013

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Summer of 2014

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • As soon as he asks for payments and is ellected to a Union Position

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He already has tread marks on his back

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
The bad guys were acting out in Libya for a year and a half before? Wow! I wonder if FOX News knows about this?

AS can be seen by all you will lie, cheat and steal when you post just to make your own team look good. Really sad. At least you are blatant enough so you can be called on it.

Team? I'm an American. My team is the red, white, and blue

now stfu
No your team has a hammer and sickle. Thanks for starting another thread to get owned ine..id figured youd be embarrased of geting your ass kicked at some point...

The one getting thrown under the bus is Hillary.

Scrubbing the Truth from Benghazi - NationalJournal.com

Throw Hillary under the bus? In a statement to ABC, Carney notably insulates the West Wing and not the State Department by saying “the only edits made by anyone here at the White House were stylistic and nonsubstantive.” And, with no apparent regard to hypocrisy, Carney criticized the GOP for attempting to “politicize the talking points.”

With obama throwing Hillary under the same bus as his grandma, will Hillary take it for the good of the party or fight back? The Clintons had to know that obama was duplicitous since the first campaign when Bill Clinton said "They pulled the race card on me. We know from their internal e-mails that they planned to do it all along." Nevertheless, the Clintons trusted that party loyalty would trump personal power. They were wrong. obama intends to destroy Hillary if it means he can wiggle out of culpability in Benghazi.

WTF is negligent homicide? roflmao. Wayyy to much faux news man.

And don't think I'm a fan of Obama's middle east "policy."

Right Wing Imbeciles have their groove back!~ :laugh2:

truth is they see crimes in every thin g President Obama does. America is bored with them and their attacks. This is about keeping the base energized so 2014 doesn't end up throwing the GOP out of control of the US House

Forum List

Back