When will Romney speak on Sandy

I have a serious question that you don't have to answer but do give it some thought before voting this year. If your whole neighborhood was flattened and you were trapped under your flattened house, apartment, trailer, whatever, who would you rather have working to coordinate all the services that are going to be needed to not only to get you and everyone else out of the mess but also but the place put back together again.

Either do something or don't but don't dick around and call it giving a fuck.

He is doing something, Twit. He's having his campaign volunteers collect donations for the storm victims.

What are you doing for the victims?

emptyhead thinks it's a much better use of his time to bitch about Romney in here, rather than go out and volunteer someplace.

Yes I do. And are you doing what you can for your fellow man?

I have a serious question that you don't have to answer but do give it some thought before voting this year. If your whole neighborhood was flattened and you were trapped under your flattened house, apartment, trailer, whatever, who would you rather have working to coordinate all the services that are going to be needed to not only to get you and everyone else out of the mess but also but the place put back together again.

Where is your question?

I have a serious question that you don't have to answer but do give it some thought before voting this year. If your whole neighborhood was flattened and you were trapped under your flattened house, apartment, trailer, whatever, who would you rather have working to coordinate all the services that are going to be needed to not only to get you and everyone else out of the mess but also but the place put back together again?

Where is your question?

Lookie there! I put a question mark on the end of my statement. That makes it a question. If I put an explanation point it would be a explanatory sentence. And if I put several question marks and several explanation marks it would be a WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU sentence. That is coming.

The St. Clair County - Office of Emergency Management & the Illinois Emergency Management Agency. They have done a fantastic job following the ice storms & tornadoes we get in our area.

Funny thing. I've never seen a single FEMA vehicle whenever we've had a disaster here.

He is doing something, Twit. He's having his campaign volunteers collect donations for the storm victims.

emptyhead thinks it's a much better use of his time to bitch about Romney in here, rather than go out and volunteer someplace.

What did I do? I donated $500 each to the Red Cross & the Salvation Army.

Why don't you do something positive for once and match that?

You want to know what pathetic is? Pathetic is taking two pictures of $100 worth of supplies and calling it your relief effort. Now that is pathetic.

You are the ONLY one calling that the entire relief effort. Given your limited mental capacity, I'm not overly surprised.

You're so right. Romney will also be in Iowa, Ohio and Wisconsin coordinating relief efforts for the eastern seaboard. Those supplies pictured were just the supplies he paid for. (If he even did.)

You want to know what pathetic is? Pathetic is taking two pictures of $100 worth of supplies and calling it your relief effort. Now that is pathetic.

You are the ONLY one calling that the entire relief effort. Given your limited mental capacity, I'm not overly surprised.

You're so right. Romney will also be in Iowa, Ohio and Wisconsin coordinating relief efforts for the eastern seaboard. Those supplies pictured were just the supplies he paid for. (If he even did.)

I find it rather sad that you actually believe everything you say in here.

The St. Clair County - Office of Emergency Management & the Illinois Emergency Management Agency. They have done a fantastic job following the ice storms & tornadoes we get in our area.

Funny thing. I've never seen a single FEMA vehicle whenever we've had a disaster here.

So are you saying the country would be better off without FEMA?

What did I do? I donated $500 each to the Red Cross & the Salvation Army.

Why don't you do something positive for once and match that?

The meme is only maintained by damning politician A for his seeming failure to step up.

I find it rather sad that you actually believe everything you say in here.

I find is even sadder that you just had to let me know that. I already did btw.

I guarantee my charitable contributions every year exceed yours.

I think FEMA management is a waste of resources that could be better utilized on the local level where they are needed.

What's wrong with eliminating the federal bureaucracy and giving that money to the individual state's emergency management agencies?

I think FEMA management is a waste of resources that could be better utilized on the local level where they are needed.

What's wrong with eliminating the federal bureaucracy and giving that money to the individual state's emergency management agencies?

Because everyone knows the federal government (when controlled by Democrats) is smarter, prettier, and better with money than those nasty, ugly, GOP controlled states.

The problem is if some state screws up and wastes all their emergency resource the federal government is still going to have to come in and help out. Also there can be a lot of redundancy eliminated by having a central command rather than 50 separate ones.

Forum List

Back