When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

Pogram:
an organized massacre of a particular ethnic group, in particular that of Jewish people in Russia or eastern Europe in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
"the pogroms of the 1880s drove many westwards to the USA"

Fuck off.
STFU. Warmonger.

That's not what I asked you, everyone condemns Hamas. I asked you to condemn the racist, Jew-hating anti-Israel protesters for chanting "From the river to the sea" and "Death to America."

You just can't bring yourself to do that, can you?
I’ll be happy to condemn the jew-hating anti-israel protesters you’re referencing just like I condemned the jew-hating anti-israel protesters at Charlottesville.

You first have to admit that Biden won the election fair and square.

You just can’t bring yourself to do that, can you?

How can I be a warmonger when the other side started the war. It’s not possible so fuck off.

Next you’ll accuse Israel of a holocaust for a war they didn’t start. You’re that fucking stupid.
Gee, sounds like you’re getting a taste of your own medicine there when you guys call me a white nationalist.

Sucks to be you.

Carry on.

I’ll be happy to condemn the jew-hating anti-israel protesters you’re referencing just like I condemned the jew-hating anti-israel protesters at Charlottesville.

You first have to admit that Biden won the election fair and square.

You just can’t bring yourself to do that, can you?

Why do you keep trying to deflect to a completely unrelated subject? The fact is, you can't bring yourself to condemn those Jew-hating anti-Israel protesters because you afraid. And in refusing to condemn them, you stand with them.

Both Hamas and the Ayatollah have praised the protesters. Therefore by proxy, you are also aligned with Hamas and the Iranian Ayatollah. That would make you an anti-Semitic bigot.

Why do you keep trying to deflect to a completely unrelated subject?
Just to be a pain.
The fact is, you can't bring yourself to condemn those Jew-hating anti-Israel protesters because you afraid. And in refusing to condemn them, you stand with them.
Just asking for a concession before I do.
Both Hamas and the Ayatollah have praised the protesters. Therefore by proxy, you are also aligned with Hamas and the Iranian Ayatollah. That would make you an anti-Semitic bigot.
It took the GOP 2 months to come to Israel’s aid.

So clearly that means all GOP supporters like yourself stand shoulder to shoulder with HAMAS.

Are you proud of yourself? If so, you’re the only one.

You can't even say that. Let me hear you say it: "The phrase "From the river to the sea" is Nazi anti-Semitic, Jew-hating hate speech that means Jews should be driven into the sea."

Bet you can't say that.
IS it…?

The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable… therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty. —Likud Party Platform, 1977

Decades before the the chant of 'free Palestine from the river to the sea' there was 'Eretz Israel - Greater Israel' from River to sea, a demand made by the early Zionists – and supported today by the Israeli political right. From river to sea.

Just to be a pain.

Just asking for a concession before I do.

It took the GOP 2 months to come to Israel’s aid.

So clearly that means all GOP supporters like yourself stand shoulder to shoulder with HAMAS.

Are you proud of yourself? If so, you’re the only one.

Weak shit. Try again Hamas-lover

IS it…?

The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable… therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty. —Likud Party Platform, 1977

Decades before the the chant of 'free Palestine from the river to the sea' there was 'Ertetz Israel - Greater Israel' from River to sea, a demand made by the early Zionists – and supported today by the Israeli political right. From river to sea.
Sovereignty. Not death to all. You need better reading comprehension.

They have never had a true two state solution . Ever.

Both Gaza and the West Bank have effectively been open air prisons for decades
They had their own government and all of the aid they could hope for. They supported Hamas with that. Fuck them.

Enough of him getting to dance around this, or just saying there are good people on both sides. Americans need to know if Biden supports or condemns destroying Israel.

His failure to condemn these domestic terrorists is all Americans need to know.

They have. He ignores the question and walks away.

Forum List

Back