When Will The Doomsday Cultists Bring About Doom.

UFO

Rookie
Mar 4, 2016
In thinking about the matter of human caused global warming, I have no doubt that it will have an exponential effect. But this is no bother to a doomsday cultist. And for most other people, whatever happens doesn't really matter. As long as it happens to someone else. But there's a good chance that it could happen to YOU!

A while ago I was watching I was watching a TV show about human caused global warming. It was hosted by Bill Nye, "The Science Guy." One of the people he talked to was a college professor whos speciality was in the field of ecology. He had been studying human caused global warming for around twenty years. He decided to quit his job as a professor and start preparing for doomsday. Which he figured would come about in 15 to 20 years.

I also happened across a book about an alien abduction. Though it wasn't quite my cup of tea, it interested me. So I read it. In it, an alien supposedly told a human that in around 50 years, most of the life on earth would be extinct. Because of human caused global warming.

Though most of the time on science shows, scientists basically just say that most of the ice caps will be gone in 100 years. I think things are going to be much worse than that. Which I think is mostly bullshit meant to divert a panic. But even "IF" it isn't, it is better to be safe than sorry. So something drastic needs to be done about human caused global warming NOW!

Forum List

Back