When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

All you have to do is deny any crime against women and that makes you innocent.
So says Trump and his merry band of deplorables.

There’s been 12 witnesses against Trump. All credible women.
Karma’s a bitch. Trump will get his.

Who did Trump rape? What is the proof?
I didn’t use the word rape did I?
Trump sexually molested 16 women. 12 came forward to tell their stories. He should be held accountable.

Ok, so Trump "molested" 16 women. Show me the crime and the the proof and I'll support his prosecution. Fair enough? Or should he be impeached, prosecuted and imprisoned for life without any process whatsoever?

Oh my! This seems serious. Where are the lawsuits and criminal charges?
i

Not worthy. Thats why the crying.The rats know the ship is sinking.
Let’s see what’s really sinking.
Trump: 34% approval rating. Still the lowest in history.
Zero legislative accomplishments.
The GOP is now the official pedaphile party..
Try running on that in 2018.

No one cares right now, right now despite everyone’s best efforts Roy Moore will win In Alabama. You will cry like a bitch and it will be awesome. I will mock you relentlessly. Hold on to 2018 if it helps you, in the mean time, I’ll take solace that you’re pissed about it.
Of course Moore will win...Alabama is the child predator state.

Oh my! This seems serious. Where are the lawsuits and criminal charges?
i

Not worthy. Thats why the crying.The rats know the ship is sinking.
Let’s see what’s really sinking.
Trump: 34% approval rating. Still the lowest in history.
Zero legislative accomplishments.
The GOP is now the official pedaphile party..
Try running on that in 2018.

No one cares right now, right now despite everyone’s best efforts Roy Moore will win In Alabama. You will cry like a bitch and it will be awesome. I will mock you relentlessly. Hold on to 2018 if it helps you, in the mean time, I’ll take solace that you’re pissed about it.
Of course Moore will win...Alabama is the child predator state.

Maybe, but you will still have to deal with it. Go head and hate it. I like that/

The onus is upon the accuser to prove that another committed a crime. You would fit in perfectly with the North Korean "justice" system.

There’s been 12 witnesses against Trump. All credible women.
Karma’s a bitch. Trump will get his.

Who did Trump rape? What is the proof?
I didn’t use the word rape did I?
Trump sexually molested 16 women. 12 came forward to tell their stories. He should be held accountable.

Ok, so Trump "molested" 16 women. Show me the crime and the the proof and I'll support his prosecution. Fair enough? Or should he be impeached, prosecuted and imprisoned for life without any process whatsoever?
All 12 have already told their stories EXACTLY how Trump molested them. Where were you? Stuck in a cave?
Try google. I hear you can learn things by using it.

The onus is upon the accuser to prove that another committed a crime. You would fit in perfectly with the North Korean "justice" system.
The accusers said explicitly what crime Trump committed against them.
Didn’t Fox News televise their interviews?

1zsqof.jpg

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'
I suppose he will be held accountable if he ever does molest 12 women. So far that hasn't been the case.
16 women say differently. 12 had the courage to speak out. They all got death threats from DEPLORABLES.
Were you one of them?

Yea, well, just because I believe you anally raped a litter of kittens isn't enough to throw you in the slammer, "reaonsable". LOL. Where's the proof? Hell, where's the evidence?

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is

I suppose he will be held accountable if he ever does molest 12 women. So far that hasn't been the case.
16 women say differently. 12 had the courage to speak out. They all got death threats from DEPLORABLES.
Were you one of them?
What are the case numbers and where is the evidence?

So he says, "Well, he denied it..." when defending the pervert, Moore. Well, you did too, you sack of donkey shit. I expect to see more women come forward on the Comrade in coming months. The GOP game plans, the Party of God's, game plan is to Lie and Deny. Franken admitted it and apologized. The Comrade will deny it until he is dressed in prison orange. And then he has the balls to call Franken out. He is slime.

Were you one of them?

99% of the time such threats were either fabricated or made by liberals. So-called "hate" crimes have been proven, time and again, to be fabrications of lying libtards like you.

So he say, "Well, he denied it..." when defending the pervert, Moore. Well, you did too, you sack of donkey shit. I expect to see more women come forward on the Comrade in coming months. The GOP game plans, the Party of God's, game plan is to Lie and Deny. Franken admitted it and apologized. The Comrade will deny it until he is dressed in prison orange. And then he has the balls to call Franken out. He is slime.

Is it too much to require proof before we accept allegations as fact?

Yea, well, just because I believe you anally raped a litter of kittens isn't enough to throw you in the slammer, "reaonsable". LOL. Where's the proof? Hell, where's the evidence?
The evidence is with the explicit stories each woman told.
Many have been convicted with a lot less evidence.
Why do you believe a pathological liar over 12 credable witnesses?
I know... you have to... you just have to.

Just find 11 others to say the same thing and that is proof!!

I will attest that he anally raped a litter of kittens.

Any others?

Forum List

Back