When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

Oh my! This seems serious. Where are the lawsuits and criminal charges?
i

Not worthy. Thats why the crying.The rats know the ship is sinking.
Let’s see what’s really sinking.
Trump: 34% approval rating. Still the lowest in history.
Zero legislative accomplishments.
The GOP is now the official pedaphile party..
Try running on that in 2018.

i

No one cares right now, right now despite everyone’s best efforts Roy Moore will win In Alabama. You will cry like a bitch and it will be awesome. I will mock you relentlessly. Hold on to 2018 if it helps you, in the mean time, I’ll take solace that you’re pissed about it.

Last edited:
yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
No they didn’t disappeared . They went back living their lives. Trump promised to sue them all. Of course he didn’t. He’s a pathological liar..
Mark it down to white privilege and go to hell!
Ding ding ding.
This Neanderthal just said whites should get away with sex assault.
Wow!
You Bill it HOWEVER you want to. You will anyway.. It's not like your honest right?

Perhaps when some actual evidence is provided that he did you see there is this little thing in our legal system known as innocent till proven guilty and to prove someone guilty of something evidence must be provided to prove the allegation true. I know it really slows things down especially for those who don't really care about the truth or if someone is innocent or guilty but still it's a very good thing to have in place.

Perhaps when some actual evidence is provided that he did you see there is this little thing in our legal system known as innocent till proven guilty and to prove someone guilty of something evidence must be provided to prove the allegation true. I know it really slows things down especially for those who don't really care about the truth or if someone is innocent or guilty but still it's a very good thing to have in place.
Liberals will tell you innocent until proven guilty is all worn out horse shit like free speech and the right to bear arms!

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'

1F680D24-6F7F-4874-9F2C-6512CDB613F8.jpeg

i

No one cares right now, right now despite everyone’s best efforts Roy Moore will win In Alabama. You will cry like a bitch and it will be awesome. I will lock you relentlessly. Hold on to 2018 if it helps you, in the mean time, I’ll take solace that you’re pissed about it.
No one cares the president is a serial sex offender?
You have such low opinions of Americans.
Sex assault is no longer tolerated in America any longer.
Trump needs to be held accountable.
One person that will surely hold this criminal accountable is Bob Mueller. He’s your worst nightmare..

When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women
Never.

The other Democrats should take a page from Trump. They should change the letter after their name from a D to an R, just like Trump did after he abused and attacked all those women, and all accusers will immediately be dismissed as whackjobs.

Thousands of men have been put away in prison for a long long time based on the testimony of one or two witnesses.
There’s been 12 witnesses against Trump. All credible women.
Karma’s a bitch. Trump will get his.

I don't agree with impeaching the president for sexual harassment. Now, if he outright raped someone, then I'd be calling for impeachment and prosecution. You liberals have zero justice in your hearts and gladly saw Hillary Skate for her crimes but you'd impeach Trump for jaywalking, if you could.

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
No they didn’t disappeared . They went back living their lives. Trump promised to sue them all. Of course he didn’t. He’s a pathological liar..

You're a mentally deranged person. Seriously, get help.
Ever hear of the statute of limitations?
Ever hear how rich people destroy anyone who gets in their way?

Ever hear of PROOF?

Forum List

Back