When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
You know that's not true.
There is just so much to cover.

Trump U scam payouts
Trump Foundation under criminal investigation
Almost everyone in his campaign, his administration and his family with a Russian Connection
Already three indictments with more to come
And a guilty plea
All of Trump's overseas gaffe's
Trump's defense of Putin
Trump's defense of racists and white nationalists
Clear disregard of the emoluments clause in the constitution
Americans led to their deaths in Niger
Jared and Ivanka emails

Then there are the scandals related to Trump's associates.

Lying to congress
recusals
Forgetting to register as a foreign agent
Indictments
guilty plea

Then the suspicious foreign and business contacts

I know right wingers go on with Obama wire tapped and Hillary's emails. And the very sad "Uranium" nonsense.
But come on.

There is so much more I don't even remember.

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'

Give him a break! He only admitted assaulting women on audio tape! I expect the orange pervert is already after a couple WH staffers. Melania and his other bed mate, Ivanka are going to be very jealous soon when he pegs wife number four.

Wrong moron, he never claimed to do that. He merely stated that women act like they will allow him to do anything to them. I have no doubt that some women will do anything to be with a billionaire, to include letting them grab their pussy.
First of all Trump isn’t a billionaire. Disagree? Show me his tax returns. He admitted molesting women. Grabbing women’s pussies without their approval is molestation and a crime.
Isn’t it ironic the serial sex offender denied doing to 16 women what he admitted doing on the Access Hollywood tape. And like the dupe you are... you believe him.

He never admitted to molesting women. Got a quote?

And like the dupe you are... you believe him.

No, dumbass, he simply asked for proof.
The proof is in their testimony , Dumbass.
What proof could there be when he attacked the People Magazine reporter at Maralago when no one was in the room?
Or the woman on the plane when he sat beside her and fondled her genitals?
Your assinine request for proof is nothing more than enabling a serial sex offender.

5AC4BE80-91B8-485F-9D61-5C6B958CC30E.jpeg
View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is

Give him a break! He only admitted assaulting women on audio tape! I expect the orange pervert is already after a couple WH staffers. Melania and his other bed mate, Ivanka are going to be very jealous soon when he pegs wife number four.

Wrong moron, he never claimed to do that. He merely stated that women act like they will allow him to do anything to them. I have no doubt that some women will do anything to be with a billionaire, to include letting them grab their pussy.
First of all Trump isn’t a billionaire. Disagree? Show me his tax returns. He admitted molesting women. Grabbing women’s pussies without their approval is molestation and a crime.
Isn’t it ironic the serial sex offender denied doing to 16 women what he admitted doing on the Access Hollywood tape. And like the dupe you are... you believe him.

How stupid are you. He admitted it in the Access Hollywood tape.

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
You know that's not true.
There is just so much to cover.

Trump U scam payouts
Trump Foundation under criminal investigation
Almost everyone in his campaign, his administration and his family with a Russian Connection
Already three indictments with more to come
And a guilty plea
All of Trump's overseas gaffe's
Trump's defense of Putin
Trump's defense of racists and white nationalists
Clear disregard of the emoluments clause in the constitution
Americans led to their deaths in Niger
Jared and Ivanka emails

Then there are the scandals related to Trump's associates.

Lying to congress
recusals
Forgetting to register as a foreign agent
Indictments
guilty plea

Then the suspicious foreign and business contacts

I know right wingers go on with Obama wire tapped and Hillary's emails. And the very sad "Uranium" nonsense.
But come on.

There is so much more I don't even remember.
they all look away with the countless examples of his fraud and crimes. They truly are deplorable!

View attachment 161867

So how is messing around with a consenting woman “molesting”?

View attachment 161867

None of the 12 women said it was consensual. Not one. Funny you don’t know this.

What the fuck are they to do?

Everybody knew Trump is a pussy grabbing adulterer without any regard for consent and still people voted for him.

If I was in their position I’d move on with my life...but if this NEW AND TOTTALY DIFFERENT! environment keeps up I would bet that we will see some of them raising this issue again.

Is that what you said when all those women accused Bill? LOL.

You're a sniveling little twat. You're going to have to do better than a simple accusation. Now, get back on your knees and start sucking Bill's cock some more. LOL again.

View attachment 161867

None of the 12 women said it was consensual. Not one. Funny you don’t know this.

So now you’re jumping back to the 12 accusers with no evidence.

I have no doubt that some women will do anything to be with a billionaire, to include letting them grab their pussy.

There is no shortage of women that would whore out their own daughter if it meant they could become financially attached to some rich guy. LOL.
Thanks for admitting you have such a low ooinion of women. Just like your pussygrabber.

View attachment 161867

So now you’re jumping away from 12 women’s testimony as NOT being evidence.
In a court of law all that would be needed is one or two but the statute of limitations is up and the serial sex offender skates away again.

Thanks for admitting you have such a low concept of women. Just like your pussygrabber.

I don't hold women in low regard, but I do hold you in low regard because you're a hypocrite, a liar and a partisan hack.

View attachment 161867

In a court of law all that would be needed is one or two but the statute of limitations is up and the serial sex offender skates away again.

In other words there is no evidence of their accusations.

And the Donald never admitted to “molesting” anyone.

Thanks for playing.

View attachment 161867

Like I said, you'd fit in perfectly in the North Korean justice system. Someone could simply accuse another of not sufficiently loving Great Leader and you'd be there with the noose. No, you're not deranged at all. LOL.

You're a sniveling little twat. You're going to have to do better than a simple accusation. Now, get back on your knees and start sucking Bill's cock some more. LOL again.
You really are a pathetic piece of shit.
All u can do is runaway from your pussygrabber’s sex crimes and run to Bill Clinton like a typical bottom feeder.

All u can do is runaway from your pussygrabber’s sex crimes and run to Bill Clinton like a typical bottom feeder.

LOL. I think Trump is a pig. In fact, I know he's a pig. I just require something more to go on besides someone's accusation, unlike you.

View attachment 161867 How stupid are you. He admitted it in the Access Hollywood tape.

Like I said, you'd fit in perfectly in the North Korean justice system. Someone could simply accuse another of not sufficiently loving Great Leader and you'd be there with the noose. No, you're not deranged at all. LOL.
Translation: I believe the prez who averages 5.5 lies per day over 12 victims of his.

LOL. I think Trump is a pig. In fact, I know he's a pig. I just require something more to go on besides someone's accusation, unlike you.
Someone’s accusation?
It’s 12 women. 12. What’s the odds they’re all lying?
Oh right. I gave it in the OP. You really are as dumb as a rock.

Forum List

Back