When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

I agree with OP 100%.

I want to see 12 rape trials for POTUS. Depose the women. Charge Trump with rape. It's the right thing to do.

Translation: I believe the prez who averages 5.5 lies per day over 12 victims of his.

I don't doubt that Trump has slapped a few asses in his time, but I'm not inclined to call for his impeachment over unsubstantiated allegations. Perhaps you're not aware that there is something called "due process" before we convict someone of something. Look it up and get back to me.

View attachment 161867 How stupid are you. He admitted it in the Access Hollywood tape.

So how is messing around with a consenting woman “molesting”?
None of the 12 women said it was consensual. Not one. Funny you don’t know this.

So now you’re jumping back to the 12 accusers with no evidence.
So now you’re jumping away from 12 women’s testimony as NOT being evidence.
In a court of law all that would be needed is one or two but the statute of limitations is up and the serial sex offender skates away again.

In other words there is no evidence of their accusations.

And the Donald never admitted to “molesting” anyone.

Thanks for playing.
Sped keeps ignoring that a woman’s testimony against their stacker IS evidence.
And many a perp have been put away with that evidence.

When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women...

Never...:funnyface:

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'

So he says, "Well, he denied it..." when defending the pervert, Moore. Well, you did too, you sack of donkey shit. I expect to see more women come forward on the Comrade in coming months. The GOP game plans, the Party of God's, game plan is to Lie and Deny. Franken admitted it and apologized. The Comrade will deny it until he is dressed in prison orange. And then he has the balls to call Franken out. He is slime.
franken DENIED kissing her and only owned up for actual evidence against him dumb ass.

Translation: I believe the prez who averages 5.5 lies per day over 12 victims of his.

I don't doubt that Trump has slapped a few asses in his time, but I'm not inclined to call for his impeachment over unsubstantiated allegations. Perhaps you're not aware that there is something called "due process" before we convict someone of something. Look it up and get back to me.
Dumbass didn’t read or listen to the interviews the 12 women gave. Wonder why.
No none of it was just “ slapping ass.”
You’re about as bright as a small appliance bulb.

The proof is in their testimony , Dumbass.

Is that what you said when all those women accused Bill? LOL.

You're a sniveling little twat. You're going to have to do better than a simple accusation. Now, get back on your knees and start sucking Bill's cock some more. LOL again.
You really are a pathetic piece of shit.
All u can do is runaway from your pussygrabber’s sex crimes and run to Bill Clinton like a typical bottom feeder.

LOL. I think Trump is a pig. In fact, I know he's a pig. I just require something more to go on besides someone's accusation, unlike you.

What the f?

Trump says he grabs pussy, You say Trump is a pig that grabs pussy...but when a dozen women come forth to describe how he was grabbing their pussy you suddenly need video tape of it???

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.

Because to admit there was some truth to what they said, means YOU voted for, supported a horrible human being.

Which, in tern, make you either stupid, a hypocrite, or a horrible human being yourself.

What the f? Trump says he grabs pussy, You say Trump is a pig that grabs pussy...but when a dozen women come forth to describe how he was grabbing their pussy you suddenly need video tape of it???

To impeach or prosecute him, yes. Is this a new concept for you?

By the way, where did Trump say he grabbed a woman's pussy?

I agree with OP 100%.

I want to see 12 rape trials for POTUS. Depose the women. Charge Trump with rape. It's the right thing to do.
It’s more likely he’ll be rendered mentally incompetent first. Thousands of psychiatrists and psychologists have weighed in that there’s ample evidence of him being in the early stages of Alzheimer’s.

Thanks for admitting you think it’s cool that the orange anus got away with assaulting women.
This is why you’re called deplorables

And thanks for demonstrating, yet again, that you're a moronic little k*nt.
Having difficulty with people kicking your ass?
You’re just like your fuhrer. A thin skinned whiny little bitch.

6BF9C0F0-1D3E-450B-BDD8-5B2B77FE26B9.jpeg
What the f? Trump says he grabs pussy, You say Trump is a pig that grabs pussy...but when a dozen women come forth to describe how he was grabbing their pussy you suddenly need video tape of it???

To impeach or prosecute him, yes. Is this a new concept for you?

By the way, where did Trump say he grabbed a woman's pussy?
lmao
Where did Trump admit to grabbing a woman’s pussy?

So how is messing around with a consenting woman “molesting”?
None of the 12 women said it was consensual. Not one. Funny you don’t know this.

So now you’re jumping back to the 12 accusers with no evidence.
So now you’re jumping away from 12 women’s testimony as NOT being evidence.
In a court of law all that would be needed is one or two but the statute of limitations is up and the serial sex offender skates away again.

In other words there is no evidence of their accusations.

And the Donald never admitted to “molesting” anyone.

Thanks for playing.
Sped keeps ignoring that a woman’s testimony against their stacker IS evidence.
And many a perp have been put away with that evidence.

And how many of these women testified in a court of law under oath?

Yea....thought so.

K9 Buck teeth
Funniest post of the month!
“ Where did trump ever admit to grabbing pussy? “
OMG.

Thanks for admitting you think it’s cool that the orange anus got away with assaulting women.
This is why you’re called deplorables
remind me what you are for defending bill clinton on rape charges?
Provide the thread or post where I defended BC on any sexual things
You’re a liar.
We both know that.
so you admit that bill clinton raped 4 women and anyone that defended him is as bad as he was INCLUDING his wife hillary?

Forum List

Back