When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

So when r u going to provide the evidence that Moore doesn’t still believe gays should be put in prison, coward.
You ran away in the other thread and you’ll run away again
Hey you said he said they should be killed...which is it?
You know what? I don't really care what Moore thinks about gays, I care about the direction of our nation and the direction Obama, Pelosi and Reid had us in was frightening as hell. Moore as a Senator can not jail or kill gays legally so take a :chillpill: retard...
Thanks for admitting you lied when you said Moore doesn’t believe in prosecuting gays any longer.

To all the trump whores who keep asking this same question. Educate yourselves.

What Happened to the 16 Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct

So what should happen to Trump? You believe he should be impeached based on these allegations alone, correct? What else should happen to him? Should he be thrown in prison? And what about others that are accused of such things, should they be thrown in prison too based solely on an accusation?
Donald Trump's Sexual Assault Accusers Demand Justice in the #MeToo Era: 'We Were Forgotten'

K9 Buck teeth
Funniest post of the month!
“ Where did trump ever admit to grabbing pussy? “
OMG.

Yea, where is it? Where did Trump say "I grabbed her pussy"? Cue the k*nt act.

I provided the quote 4 times in this thread.
You really are retarded..

Everybody knows the Trump quote from the BIlly Bush interview.

Asking for it, is just a way to waste time.
K9 buck teeth plays stupid really well.

So when r u going to provide the evidence that Moore doesn’t still believe gays should be put in prison, coward.
You ran away in the other thread and you’ll run away again
Hey you said he said they should be killed...which is it?
You know what? I don't really care what Moore thinks about gays, I care about the direction of our nation and the direction Obama, Pelosi and Reid had us in was frightening as hell. Moore as a Senator can not jail or kill gays legally so take a :chillpill: retard...

Lol! So very true. Whenever they accuse the opposition of wanting to kill gay people or black people or whomever, you know it is TOTAL hyperbole and stupid beyond belief. :lol:

To all the trump whores who keep asking this same question. Educate yourselves.

What Happened to the 16 Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct

Does it really matter? None of this is going to magically make Hillary the President. What has been done cannot be undone, ok? Move on with your life and quit holding on to all that bitternesst. It's making you crazy.

Geez aleady

No, let him keep on.

Ok, but it's sad when a baby cries himself to sleep like that. A pacifier would sure help a bit.

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'

The list gets longer by the minute, soon you will claim he was Pontius Pilate and he is responsible for the Crucifixion of Christ...

That signature picture is hilarious! :lol: Love it. I may borrow it sometime if it doesn't belong to you.

F6069BD1-DFA1-4499-A4BD-A848045B2B68.jpeg
View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'
They're all fugly...I guess you have a low bar.
As usual you dumb down any thread you post in.
“ I have a low bar?”
Drunk again I see.
They're all fugly...You definitely have a low bar.
Fake Groucho thinks “ they’re all fugly.” Like this one?
Ha

Liar. I said he wants to PROSECUTE gays.
Lying isn’t going to set you free from your weak pathetic attempt
Well I thought you said kill...if you look back I believe you will see that you said he wants to kill gays...but I'm bored with you..you are an idiot.

I agree with OP 100%.

I want to see 12 rape trials for POTUS. Depose the women. Charge Trump with rape. It's the right thing to do.
It’s more likely he’ll be rendered mentally incompetent first. Thousands of psychiatrists and psychologists have weighed in that there’s ample evidence of him being in the early stages of Alzheimer’s.

This just tells me that you know nothing at all about diagnosing medical ailments. :D Lol.

Forum List

Back