When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

To all the trump whores who keep asking this same question. Educate yourselves.

What Happened to the 16 Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct

Does it really matter? None of this is going to magically make Hillary the President. What has been done cannot be undone, ok? Move on with your life and quit holding on to all that bitternesst. It's making you crazy.

Geez aleady
It’s called justice. Of course you have to mention Hillary. You can’t help yourself.

View attachment 161881
View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'
They're all fugly...I guess you have a low bar.
As usual you dumb down any thread you post in.
“ I have a low bar?”
Drunk again I see.
They're all fugly...You definitely have a low bar.
Fake Groucho thinks “ they’re all fugly.” Like this one?
Ha

She is very beautiful. Why hasn't she filed charges yet? Where did she go?

View attachment 161881
View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'
“ I have a low bar?”
Drunk again I see.
Ha

I already posted the answer. Try to keep up.

Says the moron who asked when did Trump say he grabs pussy?

You stated that Trump claims he grabbed a woman's pussy. I asked you where he made the statement and you played the k*nt act. I am fully aware of what Trump said to Billy Bush and Trump did NOT state that he had grabbed a woman's pussy. So, k*nt, where did Trump claim that he grabbed a woman's pussy?

This lying twat can't back his k*nt mouth.

This just tells me that you know nothing at all about diagnosing medical ailments. :D Lol.

He knows nothing about nothing.

He actually said "they will let you." If you are "letting" someone do that to you, then it is not sexual assault.
Yeah you go with that especially after 16 women said they didn’t let him do it.

View attachment 161881
“ I have a low bar?”
Drunk again I see.
Ha

I already posted the answer. Try to keep up.

This doesn't say why they haven't filed charges against him yet. I see a lot of them attended a women's march though. Wow, that's effective against sexual assault. :rolleyes-41:

This just tells me that you know nothing at all about diagnosing medical ailments. :D Lol.

He actually said "they will let you." If you are "letting" someone do that to you, then it is not sexual assault.

But in order for something to happen, they have to press charges against him. Otherwise, it is a nothing burger.

It’s called justice.

LOL. You want people fired and thrown in prison based on an accusation alone. I hope you never serve on juries.
For the 20th time in this thread alone I said there are people in prison with less evidence than trump’s victims provided..
God you’re dumb.

Like who? And what was the evidence?

Once again, cue the k*nt act.
Yup it’s official. You really are retarded.
3rd time posted.
Educate your dumb ass.

Listening to What Trump’s Accusers Have Told Us

The OP is a liar and has changed Trump's statement to something else and then calls anyone who corrects him a "moron", etc. He's really not worth engaging, but I'm bored. :)

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
Are there any that are truthful?
How do you tell the difference?
Does an admission of the behavior by the accused as described by the accusers carry any weight?

It’s called justice.

LOL. You want people fired and thrown in prison based on an accusation alone. I hope you never serve on juries.
For the 20th time in this thread alone I said there are people in prison with less evidence than trump’s victims provided..
God you’re dumb.

3rd time posted.
Educate your dumb ass.

Again none of this matters if they don't file charges against him. There is no evidence, there is no proof, there is no conviction. There is only hearsay.

But in order for something to happen, they have to press charges against him. Otherwise, it is a nothing burger.
Statute of limitations plus all the death threats they received from Trump supporters.

It’s called justice.

God you’re dumb.

3rd time posted.
Educate your dumb ass.

You said "there are people in prison with less evidence than trump’s victims provided.." and I asked you to give me an example of such a person along with the evidence used to convict them. Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back