When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

[You even have lame excuses for your deplorable kin making death threats to Trump’s victims.
Wow. You really are psycho.

I bet nobody threatened those women and that they're all either made up or it was libtards like you that reached out to threaten them.
Wow. With each and every post you prove you’re crazier than Alex Jones.

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
No they didn’t disappeared . They went back living their lives. Trump promised to sue them all. Of course he didn’t. He’s a pathological liar..
Mark it down to white privilege and go to hell!
Ding ding ding.
This Neanderthal just said whites should get away with sex assault.
Wow!

They do. In great numbers.

2/3 of forcible rapes.
2/3+ of Sex offenses (except forcible rape and prostitution).

Table 43

The old “ locker room talk “ bullshit again.
Steve Bannon invented that line and you fell for it.
If Obama said those same things your kind would have lynched him.

Reasonable is a typical, fascist libtard that wants to imprison people for saying things to which he objects.
I provided links to every woman who Trump accosted and what they said yet you still act like a true moron who’s incapable of learning.
Trump: I love my uneducated base.
The carnival barker spotted you from a mile away..

You posted a link to unfounded accusations. Nothing more than that.

Says the moron who asked when did Trump say he grabs pussy?

You stated that Trump claims he grabbed a woman's pussy. I asked you where he made the statement and you played the k*nt act. I am fully aware of what Trump said to Billy Bush and Trump did NOT state that he had grabbed a woman's pussy. So, k*nt, where did Trump claim that he grabbed a woman's pussy?

This lying twat can't back his k*nt mouth.
You're expecting an emotionally ill person who thinks he's Reasonable to deal with reality?

According to Reasonable, any and all of these allegations against Trump should be accepted as fact and anyone who doesn't go along is a Trump troll.

If fascism ever comes to America, it will be led by assholes like this "Reasonable" idiot.

According to Reasonable, any and all of these allegations against Trump should be accepted as fact and anyone who doesn't go along is a Trump troll.

If fascism ever comes to America, it will be led by assholes like this "Reasonable" idiot.
As soon as this K9 dog feces starts a post with “ According to Reasonable” a lie is sure to follow.

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'
"When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women"

In 2020.

With Trump leaving the WH for good in 2021, we hope.
Steve Bannon said there’s only a 30 % chance he’ll finish THIS term.
But I’m sure you don’t follow the news.

"When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women" In 2020. With Trump leaving the WH for good in 2021, we hope.

If Trump loses in 2020, which is looking highly unlikely through the first quarter, it won't be because Trump slapped some chick's ass. However, you can hope for a total collapse of the U.S. economy and for tens of millions of Americans to suffer greatly. Then, perhaps you can get a liberal into the Oval Office again.

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is

I suppose he will be held accountable if he ever does molest 12 women. So far that hasn't been the case.
16 women say differently. 12 had the courage to speak out. They all got death threats from DEPLORABLES.
Were you one of them?
What are the case numbers and where is the evidence?

A sitting president can neither be sued nor indicted.

Loser.

Remember, when Trump was peeping children from Miss Teen America, it was a crime. Peeping is not a harmless mistake. And in some states, it's a felony.

peeping tom laws by state

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

Trump told Stern he walked backstage when beauty queens were naked

Remember, these are someone's kids.

Republicans may be fine and dandy with this terrible invasion of privacy because that's the kind of people they are, but other Americans find it sick.

Too much time has passed except for one:
There is a single ongoing piece of litigation against the President, a civil defamation suit lodged by Summer Zervos, the former “Apprentice” contestant, who alleges that Trump “aggressively” kissed her, groped her, and thrust his genitals at her.

Listening to What Trump’s Accusers Have Told Us

"When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women"

In 2020.

With Trump leaving the WH for good in 2021, we hope.
Steve Bannon said there’s only a 30 % chance he’ll finish THIS term.
But I’m sure you don’t follow the news.

Hey k*nt. Where is your example of a person being convicted on less evidence than what was alleged against Trump? You made the statement. Are you going to back up your k*nt mouth?

Remember, when Trump was peeping children from Miss Teen America, it was a crime. Peeping is not a harmless mistake. And in some states, it's a felony.

peeping tom laws by state

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

Trump told Stern he walked backstage when beauty queens were naked

Remember, these are someone's kids.

Republicans may be fine and dandy with this terrible invasion of privacy because that's the kind of people they are, but other Americans find it sick.

I think he should do some 'Reflecting' like Franken. All would should be well with the Democrats. :rofl:

I suppose he will be held accountable if he ever does molest 12 women. So far that hasn't been the case.
16 women say differently. 12 had the courage to speak out. They all got death threats from DEPLORABLES.
Were you one of them?
What are the case numbers and where is the evidence?

A sitting president can neither be sued nor indicted.

Loser.
Fortunately you’re wrong.
Can the President Be Indicted? A Long-Hidden Legal Memo Says Yes

Too much time has passed except for one:
There is a single ongoing piece of litigation against the President, a civil defamation suit lodged by Summer Zervos, the former “Apprentice” contestant, who alleges that Trump “aggressively” kissed her, groped her, and thrust his genitals at her.

Listening to What Trump’s Accusers Have Told Us

How much is Sorros paying her to pursue the lawsuit?

Forum List

Back