When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

Remember, when Trump was peeping children from Miss Teen America, it was a crime. Peeping is not a harmless mistake. And in some states, it's a felony.

peeping tom laws by state

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

Trump told Stern he walked backstage when beauty queens were naked

Remember, these are someone's kids.

Republicans may be fine and dandy with this terrible invasion of privacy because that's the kind of people they are, but other Americans find it sick.
You see these absolutely horrendous acts Trump has committed and instead of condemning them, Republicans on the USMB disparately try to suggest the Democrats are equally guilty of, of, well, something.

Well, it's a failed mission. Unless you think the acts Trump has perpetrated are just "fine". and there is no problem. Peeping underage girls and all the other things he's done.

Course, who knows what people who defend Republicans poisoning an entire city, Flint, are capable of doing.

When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women...

Never...:funnyface:
Thanks for admitting you think it’s cool that the orange anus got away with assaulting women.
This is why you’re called deplorables
remind me what you are for defending bill clinton on rape charges?
Provide the thread or post where I defended BC on any sexual things
You’re a liar.
We both know that.
so you admit that bill clinton raped 4 women and anyone that defended him is as bad as he was INCLUDING his wife hillary?
So after I just proved you to be a liar...you create an even bigger lie that I admitted something I didn’t.
Wow.
You are one desperate hombre.... Its exactly what we expect from a serial sex offender supporter.
so you ARE defending bill clinton. called first time. women actually went to court to accuse bill clinton. they did not disappear after the election. so who should we believe? according to you an accusation is proof so why do you defend hillary for defending her rapist husband?

Unless there are charges filed, he will not be held accountable for any wrongdoing. You have to be CHARGED with a crime first. What you want is for him to be impeached, but that is most likely not going to happen.

That's all that's really important after all.

Yes, that is how our justice system works. We don't put people in jail or impeach presidents because of mere allegations.

Mueller won’t have mere allegations. He already has Trump’s financial records and ample evidence his staff colluded with Russians. Actually 9 of them. Watch him pull a Christie and claim he knew nothing about it.
I bet Bob Mueller will have some evidence on that too..

Remember, when Trump was peeping children from Miss Teen America, it was a crime. Peeping is not a harmless mistake. And in some states, it's a felony.

peeping tom laws by state

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

Trump told Stern he walked backstage when beauty queens were naked

Remember, these are someone's kids.

Republicans may be fine and dandy with this terrible invasion of privacy because that's the kind of people they are, but other Americans find it sick.

I think he should do some 'Reflecting' like Franken. All would should be well with the Democrats. :rofl:
Trump doesn’t reflect. His ego won’t permit it. He’s usually the dumbest person in the room-but thinks just the opposite.
Ya think he’s going to reflect now after a lifetime of sexual assault and defrauding small businessmen? Surely you jest.

Uh huh, according to y'all warped Democrats, if you just 'Reflect' afterward, it's ok to harass and rape. Y'all are some messed up nutters fo sho. :cuckoo:
You have that backwards of course. All you have to do is deny you molested women and that’s proof of your innocence as per Suckebe Sanders and the Pussygrabber himself TODAY.

I'll 'Reflect' on your Bullshite.... :9:

Ok, i'm done.

Thanks for admitting you think it’s cool that the orange anus got away with assaulting women.
You’re a liar.
We both know that.
so you admit that bill clinton raped 4 women and anyone that defended him is as bad as he was INCLUDING his wife hillary?
So after I just proved you to be a liar...you create an even bigger lie that I admitted something I didn’t.
Wow.
You are one desperate hombre.... Its exactly what we expect from a serial sex offender supporter.
so you ARE defending bill clinton. called first time. women actually went to court to accuse bill clinton. they did not disappear after the election. so who should we believe? according to you an accusation is proof so why do you defend hillary for defending her rapist husband?
Still breathing still lying. You really are nothing but a troll.

Democrats have had a rough week:
-Al Franken grope photo
-John Conyers using tax dollars to pay off accusers
-Charlie Rose is a pervert
AND...
-Donald Trump is still President

That’s what you get for being corrupt perverts

Unless there are charges filed, he will not be held accountable for any wrongdoing. You have to be CHARGED with a crime first. What you want is for him to be impeached, but that is most likely not going to happen.

Yes, that is how our justice system works. We don't put people in jail or impeach presidents because of mere allegations.

Mueller won’t have mere allegations. He already has Trump’s financial records and ample evidence his staff colluded with Russians. Actually 9 of them. Watch him pull a Christie and claim he knew nothing about it.

Yup, we are still waiting, aren't we? And then Pence will be your new POTUS. :ack-1:

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
Are there any that are truthful?
How do you tell the difference?
Does an admission of the behavior by the accused as described by the accusers carry any weight?

I don't see how having a lewd conversation equals an actual sexual assault or rape. Lots of insecure men brag about their conquests. LOTS of them.

He admitted that he engages in sexual assault and " when you're a star, you can do anything".

Then 16 women said he did just that.

Where's the ambiguity?

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'
"When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women"

In 2020.

With Trump leaving the WH for good in 2021, we hope.
Steve Bannon said there’s only a 30 % chance he’ll finish THIS term.
But I’m sure you don’t follow the news.

Hey k*nt. Where is your example of a person being convicted on less evidence than what was alleged against Trump? You made the statement. Are you going to back up your k*nt mouth?
You must have had a horrible experience with a female in your life. Could be a girlfriend, wife, teacher, mother, but obviously, you have a deep hatred for women to use the foulness you display.

You’re a liar.
We both know that.
Wow.
Next, you'll be defending Robert E. Lee.

Why not stay in this century and look at what is going on now?

Clinton was impeached. Are you saying Trump should be impeached?

-Al Franken grope photo
AND...

Ha, Spot On. They really stepped in it. But hey, Franken is taking some time off to 'Reflect.' So it's cool he's a weird little pervert. It's all backfiring on em. I love it. :lmao:

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
Does an admission of the behavior by the accused as described by the accusers carry any weight?

I don't see how having a lewd conversation equals an actual sexual assault or rape. Lots of insecure men brag about their conquests. LOTS of them.

He admitted that he engages in sexual assault and " when you're a star, you can do anything".

Where's the ambiguity?

He clearly says they will let you. CLEARLY. Means absolutely nothing when a man says women are all over him and let him touch them and such. Men talk and brag about their sexual conquests all the time, here, there, everywhere.

Where's the ambiguity?

Actually, when you add in the Teens from the Miss Teen USA and their charges of peeping underage girls, the number grows much larger.

-Al Franken grope photo
AND...

With a record low approval rating and now the GOP is known as the party of pedaphiles.
Zero legislative accomplishments in a fucking YEAR... and all you can do is parade around that you WON.
Most corrupt administration since Reagan’swith 2 indictments , one guilty plea and many more indictments to come. Let’s see how much you’ll be celebrating .

You’re a liar.
We both know that.
Wow.
Next, you'll be defending Robert E. Lee.

Why not stay in this century and look at what is going on now?

Clinton was impeached. Are you saying Trump should be impeached?

Clinton was impeached for what? Perjury and obstruction of justice.

Where's the ambiguity?

He clearly says they will let you. CLEARLY. Means absolutely nothing when a man says women are all over him and let him touch them and such. Men talk and brag about their sexual conquests all the time, here, there, everywhere.

He may have said they will let you, but he also said eight seconds in "I did try and fuck her". Doesn't sound like a delicate touch to me.

Yup, we are still waiting, aren't we? And then Pence will be your new POTUS. :ack-1:

I’m sure you’d be happy with Pence who’s on record saying tobacco doesn’t cause cancer while taking tens of thousands $$ from Big Tobacco.
Pence is a lightweight. He was a terrible governor of Indiana and will be dealt with

Forum List

Back