When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

So after I just proved you to be a liar...you create an even bigger lie that I admitted something I didn’t.
Wow.
You are one desperate hombre.... Its exactly what we expect from a serial sex offender supporter.
so you ARE defending bill clinton. called first time. women actually went to court to accuse bill clinton. they did not disappear after the election. so who should we believe? according to you an accusation is proof so why do you defend hillary for defending her rapist husband?
Next, you'll be defending Robert E. Lee.

Why not stay in this century and look at what is going on now?

Clinton was impeached. Are you saying Trump should be impeached?

Clinton was impeached for what? Perjury and obstruction of justice.
He was impeached for lying about getting a blowjob. Starr said, after his own sex scandal, that if he had it to do all over again, he wouldn't.

How many Republicans have gotten blowjobs and lied to their wives about it?

Monica was 24 years old. Republicans should have minded their own fuking business.

At least he didn't peep at underage girls at the Miss Teen USA Pageant backstage.
he sexually assaulted an EMPLOYEE and then lied about it under oath.
Not was Monica said. I remember it clearly. She said she asked him if he wanted to see her thong.

While trump is still stuck with the lowest approval rating of any president the retardos will never get over Bill Clinton’s approval ratings soared after impeached andyou couldn’t remove him from office...
Ha

Oh well. Sounds like a lose/lose situation for you.
Trump is a lose/lose situation for the country. His damage just hasn't caught up yet. But it will.

Would you trust this little weirdo with a female relative? Seriously, how can this perv still be a US Senator? What a mess.

171116-al-franken-leeann-tweeden-airplane-se-1105a_cdbd11d4ba4f856a53dca9fe3803882f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

remind me what you are for defending bill clinton on rape charges?
Provide the thread or post where I defended BC on any sexual things
You’re a liar.
We both know that.
so you admit that bill clinton raped 4 women and anyone that defended him is as bad as he was INCLUDING his wife hillary?
So after I just proved you to be a liar...you create an even bigger lie that I admitted something I didn’t.
Wow.
You are one desperate hombre.... Its exactly what we expect from a serial sex offender supporter.
so you ARE defending bill clinton. called first time. women actually went to court to accuse bill clinton. they did not disappear after the election. so who should we believe? according to you an accusation is proof so why do you defend hillary for defending her rapist husband?
Still breathing still lying. You really are nothing but a troll.
not answering i see you defend bill and hillary while claiming in THIS case a mere claim is proof. go figure.

While trump is still stuck with the lowest approval rating of any president the retardos will never get over Bill Clinton’s approval ratings soared after impeached andyou couldn’t remove him from office...
Ha

Lmao. How is an extremely unpopular president with zero legislative accomplishments a lose lose for me?
Are you drunk?
When the Dems take over Congress watch the impeachment hearings begin

Ha

Lmao. How is an extremely unpopular president with zero legislative accomplishments a lose lose for me?
Are you drunk?
When the Dems take over Congress watch the impeachment hearings begin

And then what will happen?

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'
I have come to the conclusion that if Trump did indeed sexually assaulted the 8 ugliest of these women, he should be kicked out of office now.
I have also come to the conclusion that anyone who believes Trump sexually assaulted the 8 ugliest of these women needs shock treatment.

remind me what you are for defending bill clinton on rape charges?
You’re a liar.
We both know that.
so you admit that bill clinton raped 4 women and anyone that defended him is as bad as he was INCLUDING his wife hillary?
Wow.

clinton was impeached for LYING under oath.

You’re a liar.
We both know that.
Wow.
not answering i see you defend bill and hillary while claiming in THIS case a mere claim is proof. go figure.
EA186945-86AB-4115-A4FA-B1DD4D71A8C0.jpeg

You’re a liar.
We both know that.
Wow.

clinton was impeached for LYING under oath.
And wasn’t removed from office and THEN his ratings soared which you Clinton haters never got over.
The racist garden gnome Sessions lied under oath and will probably be served an indictment soon.

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
Are there any that are truthful?
How do you tell the difference?
Does an admission of the behavior by the accused as described by the accusers carry any weight?

I don't see how having a lewd conversation equals an actual sexual assault or rape. Lots of insecure men brag about their conquests. LOTS of them.

He admitted that he engages in sexual assault and " when you're a star, you can do anything".

Then 16 women said he did just that.

Where's the ambiguity?

He clearly says they will let you. CLEARLY. Means absolutely nothing when a man says women are all over him and let him touch them and such. Men talk and brag about their sexual conquests all the time, here, there, everywhere.

He clearly says they will let you.

Loser.

An exceptional one as you willingly throw your fellow women under the bus for politics.
Nice!

Keep on truckn'

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
Does an admission of the behavior by the accused as described by the accusers carry any weight?

I don't see how having a lewd conversation equals an actual sexual assault or rape. Lots of insecure men brag about their conquests. LOTS of them.

He admitted that he engages in sexual assault and " when you're a star, you can do anything".

Where's the ambiguity?

He clearly says they will let you. CLEARLY. Means absolutely nothing when a man says women are all over him and let him touch them and such. Men talk and brag about their sexual conquests all the time, here, there, everywhere.

Loser.

An exceptional one as you willingly throw your fellow women under the bus for politics.
Nice!

Keep on truckn'

If they let him, then they let him. I'm not so stupid as to not know that some women will throw themselves at billionaires! Derrr.

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is

You leftist traitors crack me up!
you mean the traitorous trump campaign. 9 members met with Russians and lied about it. Gee what could they have been secretly meeting with Russians about.

Clinton was impeached for what? Perjury and obstruction of justice.
He was impeached for lying about getting a blowjob. Starr said, after his own sex scandal, that if he had it to do all over again, he wouldn't.

How many Republicans have gotten blowjobs and lied to their wives about it?

Monica was 24 years old. Republicans should have minded their own fuking business.

At least he didn't peep at underage girls at the Miss Teen USA Pageant backstage.
he sexually assaulted an EMPLOYEE and then lied about it under oath.
Not was Monica said. I remember it clearly. She said she asked him if he wanted to see her thong.
Is that when he asked her to suck his dick?

Where's the ambiguity?

Loser.

Nice!

Keep on truckn'

If they let him, then they let him. I'm not so stupid as to not know that some women will throw themselves at billionaires! Derrr.

^^ still thinks Trump’s a billionaire!
Lmao

Wow.
View attachment 161893
keep PROVING i am right

And his approval rating soared after your republicans spent millions on a semen stain. You never got over how Bill always had the last laugh on you.

FWIW, I never gave a fuck about Bill and Monica. Everyone in the country knew Bill was a serial liar, but nobody really cared because things were going well. You obviously had NO PROBLEM with Bill being in office in spite of all of the sexual misconduct allegations against him and his blatant lies to the American people. But now, according to you, people should be outraged with Trump because of crude statements he has made and allegations against him. Why is it different now?

I have come to the conclusion that if Trump did indeed sexually assaulted the 8 ugliest of these women, he should be kicked out of office now.
I have also come to the conclusion that anyone who believes Trump sexually assaulted the 8 ugliest of these women needs shock treatment.
Moron still believes a pathological liar over 16 women who had nothing to gain by telling their stories.

Forum List

Back