When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'
You leftist traitors crack me up!
you mean the traitorous trump campaign. 9 members met with Russians and lied about it. Gee what could they have been secretly meeting with Russians about.
Who gives a fuck? Its not illegal to meet with anybody.

I don't see how having a lewd conversation equals an actual sexual assault or rape. Lots of insecure men brag about their conquests. LOTS of them.

He admitted that he engages in sexual assault and " when you're a star, you can do anything".

Then 16 women said he did just that.

Where's the ambiguity?

He clearly says they will let you. CLEARLY. Means absolutely nothing when a man says women are all over him and let him touch them and such. Men talk and brag about their sexual conquests all the time, here, there, everywhere.

He clearly says they will let you.

Loser.

An exceptional one as you willingly throw your fellow women under the bus for politics.
Nice!

Keep on truckn'

If they let him, then they let him. I'm not so stupid as to not know that some women will throw themselves at billionaires! Derrr.
^^ still thinks Trump’s a billionaire!
Lmao

Lol.

Donald Trump

President-elect, United States

REAL TIME NET WORTH — as of 11/21/17
$3.1 B
  • Donald Trump became the first billionaire president in U.S. history in January 2017.
  • The core of his fortune is tied up in a half-dozen buildings in and around midtown Manhattan in New York City, where luxury real estate values have fallen recently.
  • Trump also owns golf courses and a winery and has licensed his name to companies around the world.

So after I just proved you to be a liar...you create an even bigger lie that I admitted something I didn’t.
Wow.
You are one desperate hombre.... Its exactly what we expect from a serial sex offender supporter.
so you ARE defending bill clinton. called first time. women actually went to court to accuse bill clinton. they did not disappear after the election. so who should we believe? according to you an accusation is proof so why do you defend hillary for defending her rapist husband?
Still breathing still lying. You really are nothing but a troll.
not answering i see you defend bill and hillary while claiming in THIS case a mere claim is proof. go figure.
View attachment 161893
keep PROVING i am right
Not once did I say anything you claimed I said but here you are again... lying thru your teeth. You must be a pussygrabber Supporter.

View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is

I have come to the conclusion that if Trump did indeed sexually assaulted the 8 ugliest of these women, he should be kicked out of office now.
I have also come to the conclusion that anyone who believes Trump sexually assaulted the 8 ugliest of these women needs shock treatment.
Moron still believes a pathological liar over 16 women who had nothing to gain by telling their stories.
This thread isn't about Hillary. Get with the program dipshit.

Q:
When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women
A:
When Democrats pay them more to talk than Trump pays them not to?

I have come to the conclusion that if Trump did indeed sexually assaulted the 8 ugliest of these women, he should be kicked out of office now.
I have also come to the conclusion that anyone who believes Trump sexually assaulted the 8 ugliest of these women needs shock treatment.
Moron still believes a pathological liar over 16 women who had nothing to gain by telling their stories.
Those fugly chicks have plenty to gain.
They probably never got a second look in their lives.
Damn, your taste in women is horrid...but, then again, you're a Liberal.

so you admit that bill clinton raped 4 women and anyone that defended him is as bad as he was INCLUDING his wife hillary?
So after I just proved you to be a liar...you create an even bigger lie that I admitted something I didn’t.
Wow.
You are one desperate hombre.... Its exactly what we expect from a serial sex offender supporter.
so you ARE defending bill clinton. called first time. women actually went to court to accuse bill clinton. they did not disappear after the election. so who should we believe? according to you an accusation is proof so why do you defend hillary for defending her rapist husband?
Next, you'll be defending Robert E. Lee.

Why not stay in this century and look at what is going on now?

Clinton was impeached. Are you saying Trump should be impeached?
clinton was impeached for LYING under oath.
And wasn’t removed from office and THEN his ratings soared which you Clinton haters never got over.
The racist garden gnome Sessions lied under oath and will probably be served an indictment soon.
In your Marxist dreams!

not answering i see you defend bill and hillary while claiming in THIS case a mere claim is proof. go figure.
View attachment 161893
keep PROVING i am right
Not once did I say anything you claimed I said but here you are again... lying thru your teeth. You must be a pussygrabber Supporter.
And then i pointed out that you REFUSE to say hillary is as bad as bill and that using YOUR logic just accusing Bill the women were telling the truth and hillary knew it yet attacked them and the dems protected bill.

He admitted that he engages in sexual assault and " when you're a star, you can do anything".

Then 16 women said he did just that.

Where's the ambiguity?

He clearly says they will let you. CLEARLY. Means absolutely nothing when a man says women are all over him and let him touch them and such. Men talk and brag about their sexual conquests all the time, here, there, everywhere.

He clearly says they will let you.

Loser.

An exceptional one as you willingly throw your fellow women under the bus for politics.
Nice!

Keep on truckn'

If they let him, then they let him. I'm not so stupid as to not know that some women will throw themselves at billionaires! Derrr.
^^ still thinks Trump’s a billionaire!
Lmao

Lol.

Donald Trump

President-elect, United States

REAL TIME NET WORTH — as of 11/21/17
$3.1 B
  • Donald Trump became the first billionaire president in U.S. history in January 2017.
  • The core of his fortune is tied up in a half-dozen buildings in and around midtown Manhattan in New York City, where luxury real estate values have fallen recently.
  • Trump also owns golf courses and a winery and has licensed his name to companies around the world.
YOu and your source is a joke since the fraud in Chief has refused to release his tax returns for obvious reasons but still keeps lying that the reason is because he’s under an audit.Everyone knows you can still release them while under audit. He can’t even tell a good lie..

View attachment 161893
keep PROVING i am right
And you're a Hillary panty-sniffer. Grab yourself some of that. Yum!!

Here’s a few of your dumbass’ quotes:
Who knew Puerto Rico was an island surrounded by water?
Who knew healthcare was so difficult.
Dumbest president ever. No wonder you love him. He reminds you of yourself..

Telling the truth is not something you do. You are a liar.

6DC6E444-DEBD-4918-97C5-839266E20F2E.jpeg
View attachment 161893
keep PROVING i am right
And then i pointed out that you REFUSE to say hillary is as bad as bill and that using YOUR logic just accusing Bill the women were telling the truth and hillary knew it yet attacked them and the dems protected bill.

View attachment 161896
View attachment 161893
keep PROVING i am right
yup keep refusing to answer and proving you are a liar a hypocrite and a partisan hack.

Didn’t know Trump admitted grabbing pussy and now u dont know of two recent quotes of his. Damn man... you’re really uninformed. Must be a Fox News watcher. The sexual harassment station.

View attachment 161896
yup keep refusing to answer and proving you are a liar a hypocrite and a partisan hack.
When you get out of your padded room and have something honest to say I’ll listen... until then you’re nothing but a troll.

unreasonable, you obviously had NO PROBLEM with Bill being in office in spite of all of the sexual misconduct allegations against him and his blatant lies to the American people. But now, according to you, people should be outraged with Trump because of crude statements he has made and allegations against him. Why is it different now?

Didn’t know Trump admitted grabbing pussy and now u dont know of two recent quotes of his. Damn man... you’re really uninformed. Must be a Fox News watcher. The sexual harassment station.
he never admitted that your quote does not say what you claim it says now answer the question, is bill clinton guilty of rape?

You're a loon and a serial liar. You've made numerous, untruthful statements and then accuse others of lying. I suspect you have a history of serious mental illness. Of course, you're a libtard.

K9 Buck teeth just proved he didn’t know Trump made that absurd PR being an island quote and his healthcare quote.
Why do you advertise how little you know?

Forum List

Back