When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
Are there any that are truthful?
How do you tell the difference?
Does an admission of the behavior by the accused as described by the accusers carry any weight?

I don't see how having a lewd conversation equals an actual sexual assault or rape. Lots of insecure men brag about their conquests. LOTS of them.

Again none of this matters if they don't file charges against him. There is no evidence, there is no proof, there is no conviction. There is only hearsay.

Hearsay is more than enough for a twat like Reasonable to convict someone he doesn't like. He would gladly throw you in prison and throw away the key for simply disagreeing with him. Reasonable considers himself to be more loving, fair and just and you're evil and, therefore, anything is ok to silence your evil ideas.

yup as soon as he won they all disappeared. no more claims just silence pretty telling indication they were all lying.
Does an admission of the behavior by the accused as described by the accusers carry any weight?

I don't see how having a lewd conversation equals an actual sexual assault or rape. Lots of insecure men brag about their conquests. LOTS of them.

The old “ locker room talk “ bullshit again.
Steve Bannon invented that line and you fell for it.
If Obama said those same things your kind would have lynched him.

Statute of limitations plus all the death threats they received from Trump supporters.

How do you know they didn't make that up? Or, how do you know that the people who made the threats were not liberals trying to smear conservatives? There are seemingly countless examples of liberals lying and making up hate crimes, etc.

Again none of this matters if they don't file charges against him. There is no evidence, there is no proof, there is no conviction. There is only hearsay.

Hearsay is more than enough for a twat like Reasonable to convict someone he doesn't like. He would gladly throw you in prison and throw away the key for simply disagreeing with him. Reasonable considers himself to be more loving, fair and just and you're evil and, therefore, anything is ok to silence your evil ideas.
You really do need a full psychiatric work up. You’re fucking crazy..

Reasonable is a typical, fascist libtard that wants to imprison people for saying things to which he objects.

I hear people TALK about others here much WORSE than that! Are you kidding me? Do you live under a rock or something?

Or read I should say. I read people talking about others around here and saying much worse things.

Statute of limitations plus all the death threats they received from Trump supporters.

How do you know they didn't make that up? Or, how do you know that the people who made the threats were not liberals trying to smear conservatives? There are seemingly countless examples of liberals lying and making up hate crimes, etc.
You even have lame excuses for your deplorable kin making death threats to Trump’s victims.
Wow. You really are psycho.

You really do need a full psychiatric work up. You’re fucking crazy..

Not really. I've asked you for proof to corroborate allegations and you said their allegations were "proof". If that's your idea of how the justice system should work, then it is you who is seriously fucked in the head.

The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are being funded by George Soros to lie is
.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999991048576%

[You even have lame excuses for your deplorable kin making death threats to Trump’s victims.
Wow. You really are psycho.

I bet nobody threatened those women and that they're all either made up or it was libtards like you that reached out to threaten them.

Reasonable is a typical, fascist libtard that wants to imprison people for saying things to which he objects.
I provided links to every woman who Trump accosted and what they said yet you still act like a true moron who’s incapable of learning.
Trump: I love my uneducated base.
The carnival barker spotted you from a mile away..

View attachment 161881
View attachment 161844 The mathematical likelihood that all of Trump's accusers are lying, as he says, is
.0000000000000000000000000000000001048576%

Seems like beyond a 'reasonable doubt.'
They're all fugly...I guess you have a low bar.
As usual you dumb down any thread you post in.
“ I have a low bar?”
Drunk again I see.
They're all fugly...You definitely have a low bar.
Fake Groucho thinks “ they’re all fugly.” Like this one?
Ha
The only decent one and in the group she doesn't look all that great.
I still see that for the most part, your bar is for the fugs.

Forum List

Back