When Will Trump End The Impeachment Process And Totally Own The Dems??

White House, in fiery letter, declares Trump won’t participate in House Judiciary impeachment hearing

I have seen many Trump supporters claim that this whole impeachment process is unfair because Trump hasn't had a chance to present any evidence or witnesses to counter what other witnesses in his administration has already testified to under oath. My question is, when do you think he will present the evidence that totally clears him??

I mean, isn't it obvious that Ukraine interfered in the election and not Russia?? Isn't it like a mountain of evidence that proves Obama colluded with Ukraine to not only help Hillary win the election, but to also get Biden's son a job with a corrupt Ukrainian company -- there is also evidence that Obama and Soros hired Crowdstrike to hack the DNC servers in order to frame Russia...So why won't Trump just present all of the evidence and end it already???

"The White House announced in a fiery letter Sunday night that President Trump and his lawyers won't participate in the House Judiciary Committee’s first impeachment hearing scheduled for Wednesday -- even accusing the panel's Democratic chairman, Jerry Nadler, of "purposely" scheduling the proceedings when Trump would be attending the NATO Leaders' Meeting in London"

So do you think Nadler is purposely trying to schedule the hearings to prevent Trump from participating because he knows if Trump came to testify he would totally own the libs?? Maybe he is waiting for the Senate trial before he presents his evidence and witnesses -- maybe he is hoping Mitch McConnell will just put the whole impeachment trial on hold like he did Obama's supreme court pick -- that would totally trigger the Dems..
He isn't acting like an innocent person, is he?

There is no possible scenario wherein he could behave in any manner that you would consider to be innocent behavior. It's the same case with the people who are pursuing this scam in the house. Anything he does to cooperate with them adds to the pretense that it's legitimate. Nothing he does to cooperate with them will appease them. If proof in gold letters 6 feet high produced itself that completely exonerated him they would simply double down and insist that he was guilty anyway. Appearing there is an enormous waste of his time. This is not about innocence or guilt it's about removing a duly elected president anyway that they can get it done. If they knew for a fact that he was innocent that would simply be irrelevant to the entire scam.

Jo

Last edited:
White House, in fiery letter, declares Trump won’t participate in House Judiciary impeachment hearing

I have seen many Trump supporters claim that this whole impeachment process is unfair because Trump hasn't had a chance to present any evidence or witnesses to counter what other witnesses in his administration has already testified to under oath. My question is, when do you think he will present the evidence that totally clears him??

I mean, isn't it obvious that Ukraine interfered in the election and not Russia?? Isn't it like a mountain of evidence that proves Obama colluded with Ukraine to not only help Hillary win the election, but to also get Biden's son a job with a corrupt Ukrainian company -- there is also evidence that Obama and Soros hired Crowdstrike to hack the DNC servers in order to frame Russia...So why won't Trump just present all of the evidence and end it already???

"The White House announced in a fiery letter Sunday night that President Trump and his lawyers won't participate in the House Judiciary Committee’s first impeachment hearing scheduled for Wednesday -- even accusing the panel's Democratic chairman, Jerry Nadler, of "purposely" scheduling the proceedings when Trump would be attending the NATO Leaders' Meeting in London"

So do you think Nadler is purposely trying to schedule the hearings to prevent Trump from participating because he knows if Trump came to testify he would totally own the libs?? Maybe he is waiting for the Senate trial before he presents his evidence and witnesses -- maybe he is hoping Mitch McConnell will just put the whole impeachment trial on hold like he did Obama's supreme court pick -- that would totally trigger the Dems..

It’s not an impeachment hearing. It’s an “inquiry” which means nothing. Real impeachment hearings couldn’t be controlled entirely by Dems so you’ll never see it.

Keep dreaming about impeachment, the Dems are only doing this to keep their base happy.
Its a hearing you dumb ass.....the inquiry phase is over....articles of impeachment will be drafted and sent to the House Judiciary...as per the Constitution.....

The house will vote on those articles and that then gets sent over the Senate for a trial....

I learned this in 6th grade...why didn't you??

The Articles of Impeachment are not drawn up and sent to the Judiciary committee. The committee determines if charges will be brought up. The only thing being done now is a “report” being sent to the committee based on the Dem’s bogus “inquiry”.

It won’t go anywhere because actual impeachment charges would result in the President and Republicans being able to call witnesses they want, not just who Schiff-for-brains allows.

Keep dreaming.

It’s not an impeachment hearing. It’s an “inquiry” which means nothing. Real impeachment hearings couldn’t be controlled entirely by Dems so you’ll never see it.

Keep dreaming about impeachment, the Dems are only doing this to keep their base happy.
Its a hearing you dumb ass.....the inquiry phase is over....articles of impeachment will be drafted and sent to the House Judiciary...as per the Constitution.....

The house will vote on those articles and that then gets sent over the Senate for a trial....

I learned this in 6th grade...why didn't you??

The Articles of Impeachment are not drawn up and sent to the Judiciary committee. The committee determines if charges will be brought up. The only thing being done now is a “report” being sent to the committee based on the Dem’s bogus “inquiry”.

It won’t go anywhere because actual impeachment charges would result in the President and Republicans being able to call witnesses they want, not just who Schiff-for-brains allows.

Keep dreaming.
Articles of impeachment will be drafted and it will be sent to the Senate.. once the house votes on impeachment, those articles are sent over to the senate for trial...the senate will not vote to remove because republicans are cultists.....the only thing that will make them vote to remove will be if 75% of the country polls in favor of removal.....

But once the House votes on those articles of impeachment, he is impeached....Clinton was impeached, but he wasn't removed......and he was impeached for a lot less than what Trump has done...…

Maybe Clinton should have refused to testify under oath like Trump did....maybe Clinton should have refused to cooperate with any investigation because of him being president and how he thinks Article 2 powers give him the right to do anything he wants, like Trump actually said.......

Donald Trump insists the Constitution's Article II "allows me to do whatever I want"

we all know how paranoid Trumpers are about the idea of Trump ever testifying under oath...

W

When he resigns.

He's acting like an adult ignoring a child's failed prank. :113:
Lol. Trump acting like an adult...maybe like a senile adult, like oh so many usmb scumbags.

He's acting like an adult ignoring a child's failed prank. :113:
Lol. Trump acting like an adult...maybe like a senile adult, like oh so many usmb scumbags.

Winning. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back