🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When will Trump visit the Troops, those losers that voted for this idiot?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????....I'm sure they have a golf course somewhere over there, eh?

losers?......why dont you go to a VA hospital and tell that to the ones that cant get out of bed that?.....

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????....I'm sure they have a golf course somewhere over there, eh?

Hmmmm....didnt you say you were in the military?

Listen here, Aunt Jemima...I think we have seen enough to glean from your thread titles to say you are absolutely, unequivocally, the nuttiest person on this message board. Shut up, take your pills and chill out. Go get a job at Stretch-Marks & Bullet Wounds, I hear they need some strippers.

I bet it just bugs tigeee to no end that those “losers” are the ones that risked and sacrificed life and limb so he could sit in mama's basement and spew garbage without fear.

losers?......why dont you go to a VA hospital and tell that to the ones that cant get out of bed that?.....
10 Year vet here and if you voted for Trump, I don't give a rats fuck who you are, your status in life and what uniform your wearing, your a fuckin loser. Get this this straight once and for all, bitch.....this is a free gotdamned country for now....and I'm intitled to say pretty much what I gotdamn please, you don't like it, put my black ass on ignore and lets keep it moving, but don't pull this vet shit on me, I could give a damn about idiots that wanted to shit all over Obama, some refusing to serve under his leadership, threatening not to, vs this white bitch...now fuck off

I bet it just bugs tigeee to no end that those “losers” are the ones that risked and sacrificed life and limb so he could sit in mama's basement and spew garbage without fear.
Hey, bitch, I served my mf country for 10 years in the US Navy for motherfuckers like you...that grants me, the privelege to say what the fuck I want to say. Now, how bout you? Don't pull this vet shit on me, you bleeding heart rednecks who never served a day in anything but fuckin over mf's here, need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up

Listen here, Aunt Jemima...I think we have seen enough to glean from your thread titles to say you are absolutely, unequivocally, the nuttiest person on this message board. Shut up, take your pills and chill out. Go get a job at Stretch-Marks & Bullet Wounds, I hear they need some strippers.
......And yet, all you right winged bitches always manage to seek my ass out and comment. So what the fuck does that say about your white stanky ass?

Hmmmm....didnt you say you were in the military?
Yes I was and I served under a fuckin idiot too, Ronald fuckin Reagan.

Why? So that you can throw a hissy fit because he is using them for a photo op?

......And yet, all you right winged bitches always manage to seek my ass out and comment. So what the fuck does that say about your white stanky ass?
You are so clueless.

You are so clueless.
This coming from a guy that supports Trump? Next?

Aah, tigerred, the racist pig speaks.

You are so clueless.
Aah, tigerred, the racist pig speaks.
The man is going to Saudi Arabia, going to the Vatican, to Egypt, but no troop visits? Said the racist....get the fuck outta here.....why isn't Trump visiting those mindless supporters in uniform, eh?

10 Year vet here and if you voted for Trump, I don't give a rats fuck who you are, your status in life and what uniform your wearing, your a fuckin loser. Get this this straight once and for all, bitch.....this is a free gotdamned country for now....and I'm intitled to say pretty much what I gotdamn please, you don't like it, put my black ass on ignore and lets keep it moving, but don't pull this vet shit on me, I could give a damn about idiots that wanted to shit all over Obama, some refusing to serve under his leadership, threatening not to, vs this white bitch...now fuck off
aww whats the matter asshole?.....did i insult your fucking lowlife ass?....tough shit....and learn how spell,your are a disgrace to your race....

Hey, bitch, I served my mf country for 10 years in the US Navy for motherfuckers like you...that grants me, the privelege to say what the fuck I want to say. Now, how bout you? Don't pull this vet shit on me, you bleeding heart rednecks who never served a day in anything but fuckin over mf's here, need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up
sure you did.....you can be anything on the internet....yea i was shocked too.....

When he's done fighting baseless accusations from Democrats.

It`s amazing that so many members of our military voted for a guy who spit on our POWs. Would they have voted for Jane Fonda too?

Forum List

Back