When will we ban Homosexuality,Transexulism, and beastiality?

No, that's not accurate. This is more due to both of them being somewhat ignorant, so who to blame? Yes, the laws are weird. Which ones are your favorites? I would like to know.
I don't have a favorite.

Just pointing out that the state of Texas believes that 14 year olds are capable of consenting to sex in some circumstances. So you seem to be disagreeing with the state of Texas.

"So you seem to be disagreeing with the state of Texas."

Indeed I do. I general, that makes me likely correct. :D

Are you agreeing with the State of Texas? Let me guess: no comment. 'Cause you "have no favorites". Interesting.
To pull a Bill Clinton, it depends on the definition of consent.

I figured you wouldn't answer. I asked you for your yes/no answer, which was intentionally obvious and direct. The fact that you would dodge, while knowing I would know you dodged (given the teed up yes/no question), is telling, and is exactly what I expected. I'm starting to get a feel for your position here, and maybe why you take it.
See post 93.
No, you should just answer my yes/no question.

I don't have a favorite.

Just pointing out that the state of Texas believes that 14 year olds are capable of consenting to sex in some circumstances. So you seem to be disagreeing with the state of Texas.

Are you agreeing with the State of Texas? Let me guess: no comment. 'Cause you "have no favorites". Interesting.

I figured you wouldn't answer. I asked you for your yes/no answer, which was intentionally obvious and direct. The fact that you would dodge, while knowing I would know you dodged (given the teed up yes/no question), is telling, and is exactly what I expected. I'm starting to get a feel for your position here, and maybe why you take it.
See post 93.
Wrong... See post 97.

Put a 200 lb adult male in a room with a 100 lb adult female. The 200 lb male could in most cases force himself on the female and that would be rape. In other words, the male has the ability to exercise power over the female. However, that does not take away the ability of the female to have sex consentually with the male. The female may even initiate it.

While I agree with it being against the law for adults to have sex with children, if you think that many horny 14 year old boys would not jump at the opportunity of having sex with a hot adult female, you are crazy. So saying that children cannot give consent is more of a legal claim than an actual claim. I know that when I snuck and lusted at my uncle's playboy magazines as a young teen (a child), I was doing so willfully.......with consent.
No, it's an actual claim. Children do not have the tools to make that decision.
Yet the LGBTQ community thinks children have the "tools" to decide their sexual identity and become trainies.
Bullshit. The only people equating gender identity to sexual preference are people trying to build a case that all lgbtq are immoral. And they use this idiotic conflation because they have nothing else. By "they", I mean you.
Then why do we have the LGBT community, not the LGB community? I'm not the one that added the T. (And recently the Q has bee added also).
The answer is much more complicated than you are able to comprehend and probably don't want to anyway.

However, here is a few tidbits for you:

1. Trans people and GLB people have a common bond in that the same bigots despise and fear them all equally

2. Some trans people are also gay or bi

3. Much of the hysteria over trans people arose as a direct reaction to having lost the fight on same sex marriage. It is logical that gays would come to the defense of trans people.

4. It's all about discrimination based and sexual preference nd /or gender identity perpetrated by the religious zealots and the far right.
If you go back a few quotes in the conversation, you will find I was responding to this quote by Fort Fun Indiana:

"Bullshit. The only people equating gender identity to sexual preference are people trying to build a case that all lgbtq are immoral. And they use this idiotic conflation because they have nothing else. By "they", I mean you"

I proved that they are the ones "equating" each other... not me. The question you answered which I posed was a rhetorical question which I used to prove that point.

Last edited:
Yet the LGBTQ community thinks children have the "tools" to decide their sexual identity and become trainies.
Bullshit. The only people equating gender identity to sexual preference are people trying to build a case that all lgbtq are immoral. And they use this idiotic conflation because they have nothing else. By "they", I mean you.
Then why do we have the LGBT community, not the LGB community? I'm not the one that added the T. (And recently the Q has bee added also).
The answer is much more complicated than you are able to comprehend and probably don't want to anyway.

1. Trans people and GLB people have a common bond in that the same bigots despise and fear them all equally

3. Much of the hysteria over trans people arose as a direct reaction to having lost the fight on same sex marriage. It is logical that gays would come to the defense of trans people.

4. It's all about discrimination based and sexual preference nd /or gender identity perpetrated by the religious zealots and the far right.
If you go back a few quotes in the conversation, you will find I was responding to this quote by Fort Fun Indiana:

"Bullshit. The only people equating gender identity to sexual preference are people trying to build a case that all lgbtq are immoral. And they use this idiotic conflation because they have nothing else. By "they", I mean you"

I proved that they are the ones "equating" each other... not me. The question you answered which I posed was a rhetorical question which I used to prove that point.
You may have meant it as a rhetorical question but it has a very real answer as you have seen.

Perhaps "equating" is the wrong word. The fact that they all have certain things in common, as I pointed out, does not make them equal or the same but it does bind them together in some ways .

Fort Fun is correct in his assessment of who it is who is equating them. It is the bigots who paint them all with the same broad brush as perverts and sexual misfits

See post 93.
Wrong... See post 97.
Funny how you have so much to say up until now, but won't give me a simple answer now.

You proved nothing of the sort. You misrepresent them for your own selfish, neurotic means. None of them believe the nonsense you are attributing to them.

You may have meant it as a rhetorical question but it has a very real answer as you have seen.

Perhaps "equating" is the wrong word. The fact that they all have certain things in common, as I pointed out, does not make them equal or the same but it does bind them together in some ways .

Fort Fun is correct in his assessment of who it is who is equating them. It is the bigots who paint them all with the same broad brush as perverts and sexual misfits
yes, equating is the wrong word. The reality was that my previous point was that there are parents that are encouraging their children to "select" their gender identity. If children are too young to "consent" to have sex, then they are also to young to change/select gender identities different than their body parts.

yes, equating is the wrong word. The reality was that my previous point was that there are parents that are encouraging their children to "select" their gender identity. If children are too young to "consent" to have sex, then they are also to young to change/select gender identities different than their body parts.

What parents are "encouraging" children to do any such thing.? Encouraging is another poor choice of a word. Some parents who are enlightened enough will listen to their children when they are expressing doubts and confusion and give them PERMISSION and support to explore those feelings.

What do you think that parents should do? Should children who have those feeling be made to feel ashamed and guilty? Tell the child that he/she is just being foolish and that they should get over it.? Reject the child and tell them they will go to hell? Regardless of why people question their gender, they are very real feelings being experienced by real people and the wrong response has consequences.

I suppose that knowing that such a response often leads to depression, anxiety, and self harm is to much to expect of you

And , no one is allowing children who have those doubts about their gender to make irreversible changes. At most, they are given a drug to delay the onset of puberty so that the person can make an informed decision when they are old enough.

Another thing that indicates to me that you know precious little about the Transgender issue is your reference to "body parts" There is much more to biological gender than the obvious external male/female anatomy.

Geeez man!! do some reading before bloviating about that which you know nothing.

Last edited:

Both homo's and pedo's are sexual deviants.

What parents are "encouraging" children to do any such thing.? Encouraging is another poor choice of a word. Some parents who are enlightened enough will listen to their children when they are expressing doubts and confusion and give them PERMISSION and support to explore those feelings.

What do you think that parents should do? Should children who have those feeling be made to feel ashamed and guilty? Tell the child that he/she is just being foolish and that they should get over it.? Reject the child and tell them they will go to hell? Regardless of why people question their gender, they are very real feelings being experienced by real people and the wrong response has consequences.

I suppose that knowing that such a response often leads to depression, anxiety, and self harm is to much to expect of you

And , no one is allowing children who have those doubts about their gender to make irreversible changes. At most, they are given a drug to delay the onset of puberty so that the person can make an informed decision when they are old enough.

Another thing that indicates to me that you know precious little about the Transgender issue is your reference to "body parts" There is much more to biological gender than the obvious external male/female anatomy.

Geeez man!! do some reading before bloviating about that which you know nothing.
Abort them before they're born.
Problem solved.

Problem solved.
I thought that you dumb fucks believe that gay is a choice. Please explain how you might know what choice the unborn might make

Among the righteous remnant such things will not be practiced. But not until the Second Coming of our Savior Jesus Christ when he ushers in the Mellennial era will these evil practices be removed from the earth.

How do you ban people? Kill them?

Republicans have zero problem with killing all kinds of people.

Both homo's and pedo's are sexual deviants.
So are conservatives.

Problem solved.
I thought that you dumb fucks believe that gay is a choice. Please explain how you might know what choice the unborn might make
Your mistake was putting me in a box with a bunch of other people. I'm unique with unique opinions and thoughts.

Problem solved.
Your mistake was putting me in a box with a bunch of other people. I'm unique with unique opinions and thoughts.
OK, My bad. Next question. Are you pro life or pro choice and what other "conditions" if any-besides homosexuality-should subject the unborn to routine abortion??

So the answer is you don't think things through ever.

Before the government recognized same sex marriage the couples could call their relationship whatever they want. They could enter it anyway they wanted. They could end it when they wanted.

Now the government determined if they are married or not. They have to follow governments rules on how to enter the relationship. They have to petition the government when they want to leave the relationship. The government decides how to divide your property. The government decides how long you have to be together before you can separate.

Oh and now because of the court decision, the federal government is interfering in marriage law.

So yeah big government. Giving government power to regulate always increases its size and power.
"Before the government recognized same sex marriage the couples could call their relationship whatever they want. They could enter it anyway they wanted. They could end it when they wanted."

That is so dumb. before, the government determined they were all NOT married. The government is not interfering in marriage law, it is interfering less. Stop with this laughable nonsense.
Married people should not get benefits single people don't get.
Okay, not sure I even disagree there, but it's about more than that. Such as, property rights upon death. Such as, when only immediate family is allowed to visit an ill or dying person. Or spousal rights for those in the military. I'm sure we could come up with a long list, if we took the time.
What law requires you be a family member to visit an ill or dying person?
There should be no spousal privileges within marriage that can't be arranged without marriage.
"What law requires you be a family member to visit an ill or dying person?"

The law that says hospital security can use force to enforce a hospital's policy, and when the hospital has a policy of "only immediate family" for a set of situations. Which is true of every hospital. yes, before gay people could get married, their partners could and would get turned away.

So no law

Problem solved.
OK, My bad. Next question. Are you pro life or pro choice and what other "conditions" if any-besides homosexuality-should subject the unborn to routine abortion??
I don't know what to think, which side to take. One the one hand you want to have sex without consequences. On the other hand you have to decide what is human life and is it a valuable commodity worthy of protection. Why is a human fetus worth more than a chickens fetus for example. Do you deserve health care simply because you are a human? A lot of these questions I don't have the answer for. Depends on what side of the bed I get up on. Meanwhile I play devils advocate.

In general I believe every person has a right to do any damn thing that person wants to do as long as it doesn't step on another persons toes.

Forum List

Back