When will we ban Homosexuality,Transexulism, and beastiality?

unwanted by the person who gets to decide to abort or not.
Really, what happened to you since less than an hour ago when you said "I don't know what to think, which side to take....." regarding abortion . Now, suddenly you have no qualms about it for whatever reason. Not tell enough? Not a genius? Left handed? Oh, or gay? You are a slippery one
If they're going to abort anyhow, and I can do nothing to stop them, not saying I should, then I do believe it should be a better reason than that the baby will get in the way or cramp their style.
I supported my point just fine in this last post.
If I knew my kid was going to be gay before being born, or have Downs Syndrome, for example. I would push my gal to abort it.

Really, what happened to you since less than an hour ago when you said "I don't know what to think, which side to take....." regarding abortion . Now, suddenly you have no qualms about it for whatever reason. Not tell enough? Not a genius? Left handed? Oh, or gay? You are a slippery one
If they're going to abort anyhow, and I can do nothing to stop them, not saying I should, then I do believe it should be a better reason than that the baby will get in the way or cramp their style.

I still haven't come up with a decision whether a human is special as a fetus or not. Should we preserve their life just because they exist? Should we feed them, heal them, simply because they are human? There are too many poverty stricken people out there desperately in need for us to value them special simply because they are human. Smarter to sterilize them so they don't reproduce more who can't feed themselves.
Well as a vegetarian and a Pagan, I believe that all life is equally valuable and in a just and rational world, there would be adequate resources to support all of it.

But this is now far afield from where this started. Again! You stated that gays should be aborted. You didn't say that they should be aborted if the parents wanted it. You made a bigoted assertion that they should be aborted .That has nothing to do with economics or any of these loftier questions that you are raising to divert attention from the real issue here. It was about hate. Period. I won't let you run from that . You said it. Now explain yourself.
I'm not going to allow you to control the argument.
Nice cop out. Apparently you have no argument . You said something stupid that you can't defend and now you're squirming .

I supported my point just fine in this last post.
If I knew my kid was going to be gay before being born, or have Downs Syndrome, for example. I would push my gal to abort it.
All that you're doing is confirming your bigoted and moronic belief that being gay is the same as a disability . Thank you for admitting that much

I still haven't come up with a decision whether a human is special as a fetus or not. Should we preserve their life just because they exist? Should we feed them, heal them, simply because they are human? There are too many poverty stricken people out there desperately in need for us to value them special simply because they are human. Smarter to sterilize them so they don't reproduce more who can't feed themselves.
Should those already born be considered special because they are human?
Being human is special except to Republicans. To them, special is being born rich.

Being human is special except to Republicans. To them, special is being born rich.

If your precious democrats are the party of the poor then how come so many of them are filthy rich, highly educated and constantly portray republicans as backward, trailer park rubes?

America as a nation must move to ban, Homosexuality,Transexualism, and beastiality. These three evils must be removed from American society. No normal society should allow those three evils.
Me thinks the left wants to ban heterosexuality

If your precious democrats are the party of the poor then how come so many of them are filthy rich, highly educated and constantly portray republicans as backward, trailer park rubes?

Well, I went to a republican fund raising party, and......well, just sayin'....

America as a nation must move to ban, Homosexuality,Transexualism, and beastiality. These three evils must be removed from American society. No normal society should allow those three evils.

When it becomes a religious Republic like Iran, Saudi Arabia etc.

Not all republicans resemble racist stereotypes of rural whites. Just sayin.

True. Just Republican Trump supporters.

True. Just Republican Trump supporters.

Damn deplorables! Someone should put them in a basket.

No dumbass we don't...lol

But you most certainly want to ban homosexuality, transgenderism and be in someone elses bed room.

No dumbass we don't...lol

But you most certainly want to ban homosexuality, transgenderism and be in someone elses bed room.
Ban them - nope - just push them back in the closet where they belong

Forum List

Back