When you get a response back for a job and the sentence starts with "Thank You"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
9 times of 10 it's a rejection. But in this case it was not a rejection and surprised the hell out of me

"Thank you for your interest in working for.....

That was the first sentence of the email I received from HR for that state job I interviewed for last week. I almost deleted it because I just knew it was going to say I wasn't selected and all that other rejection nonsense. But as I continued to read it lead to "And I am please to extend to you a conditional offer of employment contingent upon a successful background check"

Never thought a offer of employment with start with Thank you lol now the wait begins for the background check to be complete which should be this week.

So because I licking dessert off a light skin bitch ass I am not supposed to eat or make a living????

9 times of 10 it's a rejection. But in this case it was not a rejection and surprised the hell out of me

"Thank you for your interest in working for.....

That was the first sentence of the email I received from HR for that state job I interviewed for last week. I almost deleted it because I just knew it was going to say I wasn't selected and all that other rejection nonsense. But as I continued to read it lead to "And I am please to extend to you a conditional offer of employment contingent upon a successful background check"

Never thought a offer of employment with start with Thank you lol now the wait begins for the background check to be complete which should be this week.
Congratulations and good luck

Forum List

Back