Where are all the Quitterbirds?

Funny how you are ignoring us.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No one's ignoring anyone. I have been busy the last 40 minutes or so with an audio mix I am doing. When I am on the computer, I am always doing other things besides bird dogging forum board threads.

I also never said their entire motivation for railing on Palin was the fact that she is female.

No, you just labeled them with the vile accusation of being a misogynists (whoever these folks you continue to allude to are) because they called Palin a quitter.

I called Palin a quitter, and I am by no means a misogynist.

You have the nerve to call us knee-jerk when you make your own damn assumptions based on your what YOU perceive to be their motivations.

The irony bleeds.

I also never said their entire motivation for railing on Palin was the fact that she is female.
No, you just labeled them with the vile accusation of being a misogynists (whoever these folks you continue to allude to are) because they called Palin a quitter.

I called Palin a quitter, and I am by no means a misogynist.

You have the nerve to call us knee-jerk when you make your own damn assumptions based on your what YOU perceive to be their motivations.

The irony bleeds.
These droids who know who they are, are self-identified misogynists. Therefore it is not a "vile accusation" it is a label they have proudly affixed to themselves. They are the "Quitterbirds" referred to in the title and the OP.

YOU already correctly identified Jones as a quitter. NOT taking into consideration his race, gender, political stripe or any other factor other than, he quit.

I want to see if the Quitterbirds believe Jones is also a quitter. It couldn't be any simpler than that.

No one's ignoring anyone. I have been busy the last 40 minutes or so with an audio mix I am doing. When I am on the computer, I am always doing other things besides bird dogging forum board threads.

No, what I meant is funny how you are ignoring (since yesterday) that there are those of us here on your thread calling Jones a quitter just like we called Palin a quitter. Your quitterbirds are here and have been here.

No, what I meant is funny how you are ignoring (since yesterday) that there are those of us here on your thread calling Jones a quitter just like we called Palin a quitter. Your quitterbirds are here and have been here.
You're joking, right? Either that or you are simply not reading my posts, OR your reputation comments!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many times here in this thread have I acknowledged you and others who correctly identified Jones as a quitter without taking into consideration his race, gender, political stripe or any other factor other than, he quit? Today and yesterday too!

The QUITTERBIRDS I am looking for are NOT here and have not been here.

Where are all the wails and cries of "quitter!" when it comes to Van Jones?

Who?

That's my answer.

It's a similar answer to the question "Why did people not make a big deal when Sergio Mitre was suspended for using performance enhancing drugs, while they raised a big stink when Manny Ramirez tested positive?"

Last edited:

You're joking, right? Either that or you are simply not reading my posts, OR your reputation comments!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many times here in this thread have I acknowledged you and others who correctly identified Jones as a quitter without taking into consideration his race, gender, political stripe or any other factor other than, he quit? Today and yesterday too!

Well, I guess you'd better name them then since it seems rather convenient for you to say "these are not the quitterbirds I am looking for".

No choice but to conclude that the misogynists MM is talking about only exist in his head.

i think palin's an asshat.

am i a misogynist?
Asshattery, like being a quitter, isn't determined by gender, race, skin color, political stripe or by anything other than, being an asshat.

The ones who Know Who They Are claimed they simply hate quitters, but have been strangely silent on this most recent quitter.

For some reason.

Well, I guess you'd better name them then since it seems rather convenient for you to say "these are not the quitterbirds I am looking for".
If I wished to name them, I would have started this thread in the FZ with their names in the title.

See how that works?

No choice but to conclude that the misogynists MM is talking about only exist in his head.

am i a misogynist?
Asshattery, like being a quitter, isn't determined by gender, race, skin color, political stripe or by anything other than, being an asshat.

The ones who Know Who They Are claimed they simply hate quitters, but have been strangely silent on this most recent quitter.

For some reason.

perhaps because there's absolutely no relationship between the two situations?

palin quit of her own volition; jones was tossed.

i'll admit that they're both asshats, though.

am i a misogynist?

For some reason.

perhaps because there's absolutely no relationship between the two situations?

palin quit of her own volition; jones was tossed.

i'll admit that they're both asshats, though.
Evidence that Jones was "tossed?" I haven't seen any of that yet.

Jones quit. His resignation statement reads much like Palin's. Both were blame-shifting crap. I am looking to see if the Quitterbirds who claimed they just hate quitters will come out, hating this newest one.

So far, none have said a peep.

Not making any such claim.

But, you knew that.

And seriously, I have never cared what Pugs or Cons think. Why should I?

So the two situations AREN"T comparable? Then why would anyone be hypocritical for viewing them differently?
The resignations are comparable, in the words, phrases and reasons used. Both were blame-shifting. I've made that quite clear.

YOU however, keep trying to move the goalposts. You've done it again here, doing everything you can think of to avoid answering the question posed. It's your typical fare, however. Not at all surprising.

My typical fare? How many of your questions have I 'avoided answering'?

So far you've gone from the situations being comparable, to them not being comparable, back to them being comparable again.

All this while in the process of trying to ridicule OTHERS for being inconsistent.

If I wished to name them, I would have started this thread in the FZ with their names in the title.

See how that works?
Yes, I see EXACTLY how it works...you can play that those you intended on replying not showing up...and no one else would be the wiser as to who you had in mind. Pretty clever...if it wasn't so transparent what game you were playing. :lol:

Forum List

Back