Where are Democrats calling for a KNIFE ban after latest attack?

you realize there is a significant difference between 19 dead, 17 injured…and 3 injured…yes? :rolleyes:
You know how many people are killed each year with a knife?

EVERY black life / life matters!

We need to ban knives and disarm Americans from owning these hand-to-hand 'assault weapons'.

High capacity magazines?
- You never run out of 'ammo' and don't have to 'reload' with a knife.

You know how many people are killed each year with a knife?

EVERY black life / life matters!

We need to ban knives and disarm Americans from owning these hand-to-hand 'assault weapons'.

High capacity magazines?
- You never run out of 'ammo' and don't have to 'reload' with a knife.

knives 1476
firearms 13927

That comes after they take all the guns...ask the UK how that shit goes.

There is no end to the shit they will take from you in their march toward 'societal perfection'.

Commie rat pieces of shit.

Yes, you do that. Meanwhile 3 people got defenistrated, I hope you talk to them about knives.
I'd tell people of shooting victims to blame the Democrats for giving mentally ill people crack pipes and then letting them buy guns.

Because then killers will just switch to spears
Then we should act swiftly to outlaw / ban THEM ... and hammers, baseball bats, fring pans, ....

Figuring out WHY all these murders are being committed is not important, only disarming Americans of these weapons of murder!

Then we should act swiftly to outlaw / ban THEM ... and hammers, baseball bats, fring pans, ....

Figuring out WHY all these murders are being committed is not important, only disarming Americans of these weapons of murder!
Baseball bats. Fuck. Those are way cheaper than spears.

Sharpen the end of your baseball bat?
Do they even sell wooden bats anymore? When I go to my grandkids little league games, the PING noise the bats make just don’t have the visceral thrill of the CRACK of a wooden bat.

Forum List

Back