Where Are The Parents?

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
When I was a kid, my parents (and most of the members' parents I suspect) would have spanked me and grounded me forever if I had joined in a mob looting the town.

Where are the parents in Baltimore? We know ONE MOM cares, but where are the rest?

Why weren't there dozens more like her out there?

That woman who hauled her kid's ass out of that mess saved his life, not only from the riot, but from whatever he finds himself in as he grows up. Maybe this will make him think twice.

When I was a kid, my parents (and most of the members' parents I suspect) would have spanked me and grounded me forever if I had joined in a mob looting the town.

Where are the parents in Baltimore? We know ONE MOM cares, but where are the rest?

O... MG!

I can tell you, if my old man had seen me on television, doing what these reprobates are doing... He would have found me, beat my ass and drug what was left directly to the police station and signed a witness report.

O... MG!

I can tell you, if my old man had seen me on television, doing what these reprobates are doing... He would have found me, beat my ass and drug what was left directly to the police station and signed a witness report.

Here's the thing: we would never even have considered behaving that way. Our parents set proper boundaries.

Working 3 jobs, selling and/or doing drugs, in prison, dead....Life is great in the Reaganist America ghetto.

Thanks for the resume, sorry to hear about you unfortunate demise ... But we already found someone for the job anyway.

Working 3 jobs, selling and/or doing drugs, in prison, dead....Life is great in the Reaganist America ghetto.

Scuze moi, but Lyndon Johnson was President when the Great Plantation Society programs were passed.

O... MG!

Here's the thing: we would never even have considered behaving that way. Our parents set proper boundaries.

Good Lord no... But in our defense, this was due to our natural instinct of survival. I also never considered setting my testicles on an anvil and smashing them with a 12lb sledge. Neither did I consider gouging out my own eye with a fork... or opening defying my parents, cursing in their presence or anything else that was sure to induce serious pain form severe physical injury.

Scuze moi, but Lyndon Johnson was President when the Great Plantation Society programs were passed.
And Reaganist policy and tax rates, which Pubs defend to the death, wrecked the middle class and the country. Of course blacks are the worst off...

Great question. Don't expect any answers from the left except that it's somehow a complicated issue stemming from racism.

What it is, is a problem stemming from years of being brainwashed into thinking it's okay to blame others and not take personal responsibility. The government acts as the daddy for many and turns out that government is a deadbeat dad.

And Reaganist policy and tax rates, which Pubs defend to the death, wrecked the middle class and the country. Of course blacks are the worst off...

Oh blah blah blah. Reagan hasn't been President for over 20 years. The Dems have had 14 years of the Presidency since then. You feckless boobies have had free rein to apply your theories. Kinda sucks for you now that you have demonstrable proof that Collectivism is an Epic Fail.

Great question. Don't expect any answers from the left except that it's somehow a complicated issue stemming from racism.

What it is, is a problem stemming from years of being brainwashed into thinking it's okay to blame others and not take personal responsibility. The government acts as the daddy for many and turns out that government is a deadbeat dad.

So, if the parents are absent, WHERE IS THE VILLAGE? Why isn't Hillary's famous VILLAGE taking care of these YOUTS?

O... MG!

And our parents knew where we were. I sneaked off one time and mom found me and embarrassed me in front of everyone when she hauled me out of a local rec center. Never tried that again. I thought my mom was over protective, but now I know how lucky I was to have a mom that cared enough to raise me right.

So, if the parents are absent, WHERE IS THE VILLAGE? Why isn't Hillary's famous VILLAGE taking care of these YOUTS?

Maybe it got wiped out in Nepal ... They might have been holding a Sir Edmond Hillary Vigil when the earthquake hit.

Too many village idiots now. There were adults out there leading the way in the destruction.

Forum List

Back