Where Are The Parents?

Sadly that footage could land her in serious trouble.
Our society has turned itself inside out

I thought about that. She'll probably be arrested for child abuse because of the way she grabbed the kid and whacked him a couple times. Discipline has all but been eliminated. I am thinking the time outs haven't quite done the trick.
I once slapped my 16yr old daughter for calling her mother a bitch. An hour later school officials called the police and I had a visit shortly after that. I was told if it happened again I would be arrested for assault & child abuse. I told the workers they were welcome to raise my child otherwise kindly gtfo my property

You say that with such pride.
How many kids have your raised? Or are you like Barney Fife, with his imaginary child. Seems like Andy did a great job raising his kid, without Barney's ignorance getting in his way.

When I was a kid, my parents (and most of the members' parents I suspect) would have spanked me and grounded me forever if I had joined in a mob looting the town.

Where are the parents in Baltimore? We know ONE MOM cares, but where are the rest?

O... MG!

I can tell you, if my old man had seen me on television, doing what these reprobates are doing... He would have found me, beat my ass and drug what was left directly to the police station and signed a witness report.
As would mine. As I have always threatened my children I would do to them, thankfully, I never had too.

Yeah, threats work. You sound very rational. (cough, cough)
It's not a threat, my children know, if they were to break the law, and I found out, I would turn them in.

So do your kids know this? or are you to busy teaching them how to break the law and get away with it?

Which is it? Do you have the guts to answer? I highly doubt it.

I thought about that. She'll probably be arrested for child abuse because of the way she grabbed the kid and whacked him a couple times. Discipline has all but been eliminated. I am thinking the time outs haven't quite done the trick.
I once slapped my 16yr old daughter for calling her mother a bitch. An hour later school officials called the police and I had a visit shortly after that. I was told if it happened again I would be arrested for assault & child abuse. I told the workers they were welcome to raise my child otherwise kindly gtfo my property

How many kids have your raised? Or are you like Barney Fife, with his imaginary child. Seems like Andy did a great job raising his kid, without Barney's ignorance getting in his way.

I don't recall Andy ever slapping Opie around, or making empty threats, do you? That's weird wild stuff.

Andy Griffith?

I love nutters! They never disappoint.

Andy Griffith?

I remember Andy being a kind, loving, and rational parent. Oh, and he was also a Democrat. :D

I don't recall Andy ever slapping Opie around, or making empty threats, do you? That's weird wild stuff.
Opie got more than one whippin. He also got psychological teachings as well, what libs would now call abuse, just for opening a window one night. Remember that episode?

Andy Griffith?

I'll ask again Barney, how many kids have you raised?

Andy Griffith?

I remember Andy being a kind, loving, and rational parent. Oh, and he was also a Democrat. :D

I don't know if he beat his kids or not. He never had children of his own. But his adopted son died an alcoholic at 41. I am going to see if there was ever an episode of his show where he threatened to beat Opie.

Andy Griffith?

Ya dumb fuck. We've got three. All of them first class citizens.

Feel stupid?

Opie got more than one whippin. He also got psychological teachings as well, what libs would now call abuse, just for opening a window one night. Remember that episode?

LMAO!!!

Here's one that I owe a big hug to.......

SAAAAAALUTE!

For the benefit of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, THAT is what is known as "Parenting a Troubled Teen".

Of course only idiots who lack parenting skills would think that's what parenting is about. Hell, that's probably why the kid is messed up to begin with.

It fucked me up for many years, yet when I had kids I found out how to make them behave without violence..

When I was a kid, my parents (and most of the members' parents I suspect) would have spanked me and grounded me forever if I had joined in a mob looting the town.

Where are the parents in Baltimore? We know ONE MOM cares, but where are the rest?
They're not getting any of their prescriptions from CVS

Andy Griffith?

Feel stupid?
Aww..did I get on your nerves, that's too bad. But, I wont resort to calling you names, I don't have to, I already made my point, by just your reaction, we can all see, you have whipped your kids many times.

SAAAAAALUTE!

For the benefit of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, THAT is what is known as "Parenting a Troubled Teen".

Of course only idiots who lack parenting skills would think that's what parenting is about. Hell, that's probably why the kid is messed up to begin with.

It fucked me up for many years, yet when I had kids I found out how to make them behave without violence..

My father used the belt on us often. I studied how to be a father before we had kids. I've never needed anything but words to discipline our kids. How about that!

Andy Griffith?

Feel stupid?
Aww..did I get on your nerves, that's too bad. But, I wont resort to calling you names, I don't have to, I already made my point, by just your reaction, we can all see, you have whipped your kids many times.

You can? That's amazing! How did you do that?

I'll have to admit....that's not where I thought you were going. You e managed to be less intelligent than I thought.

Andy Griffith?

Feel stupid?
She/he/it is a cvnt but I highly doubt it has ever hit it's child. Best just to put that troll on ignore

SAAAAAALUTE!

My father used the belt on us often. I studied how to be a father before we had kids. I've never needed anything but words to discipline our kids. How about that!

I just took their Nintendo away, it hurt them more than spanking...

Andy Griffith?

Feel stupid?
She/he/it is a cvnt but I highly doubt it has ever hit it's child. Best just to put that troll on ignore
yeah, I doubt he is even old enough to have kids, but I feel like jerkin his chain some tonight. :coffee:

Andy Griffith?

Feel stupid?

Yikes and wowza! You must hit your children, otherwise you're a troll. What a nutcase.

SAAAAAALUTE!

I remembered it when my mom slapped me around. I learned a lesson. It isn't the only solution however....

........I used lectures as a tool.......my nephew remembered them. He said years later that he would rather have had an asswhipping.

Forum List

Back