Where Are The Parents?

When I was a kid, my parents (and most of the members' parents I suspect) would have spanked me and grounded me forever if I had joined in a mob looting the town.

Where are the parents in Baltimore? We know ONE MOM cares, but where are the rest?

fx8jk.jpg

Working 3 jobs, selling and/or doing drugs, in prison, dead....Life is great in the Reaganist America ghetto.

Scuze moi, but Lyndon Johnson was President when the Great Plantation Society programs were passed.
And Reaganist policy and tax rates, which Pubs defend to the death, wrecked the middle class and the country. Of course blacks are the worst off...

Oh blah blah blah. Reagan hasn't been President for over 20 years. The Dems have had 14 years of the Presidency since then. You feckless boobies have had free rein to apply your theories. Kinda sucks for you now that you have demonstrable proof that Collectivism is an Epic Fail.
Hilarious, hater dupe lol. Collectivism, what collectivism? We're just hoping to get the bloated megarich to pay their fair share and fix our pathetic infrastrucure and pay people a iving wage. SEE sig, and thanks for the corrupt world depression and the stupidest wars ever...

Sadly that footage could land her in serious trouble.
Our society has turned itself inside out

I thought about that. She'll probably be arrested for child abuse because of the way she grabbed the kid and whacked him a couple times. Discipline has all but been eliminated. I am thinking the time outs haven't quite done the trick.

When I was a kid, my parents (and most of the members' parents I suspect) would have spanked me and grounded me forever if I had joined in a mob looting the town.

Where are the parents in Baltimore? We know ONE MOM cares, but where are the rest?

O... MG!

I can tell you, if my old man had seen me on television, doing what these reprobates are doing... He would have found me, beat my ass and drug what was left directly to the police station and signed a witness report.

Here's the thing: we would never even have considered behaving that way. Our parents set proper boundaries.

And our parents knew where we were. I sneaked off one time and mom found me and embarrassed me in front of everyone when she hauled me out of a local rec center. Never tried that again. I thought my mom was over protective, but now I know how lucky I was to have a mom that cared enough to raise me right.

Oh I know the feelin'.

Remember when "American Graffiti" came out? Mom had heard it was 'racy' and said I couldn't go to see it. I snuck off and went anyway.

HUGE MISTAKE.

And frankly... it wasn't much different for me than it was for that kid in that video... except it was a dark movie theater, and the woman was 5'5" weighed in at about 100lbs and was yanking my unsuspecting ass out of a seat and smacking me back up the aisle... . She was 'disappointed' in me, to say the least.

Ya do that once... .

Here's one that I owe a big hug to.......

SAAAAAALUTE!

For the benefit of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, THAT is what is known as "Parenting a Troubled Teen".

ROFLMNAO!

I am BEGGING someone to try and press charges on that WOMAN!

Because THAT is something this country NEEDS! As THAT would highlight "The PROBLEM"... perfectly.

So, if ya know someone who might could press charges on her... PLEASE call 'em and get that rolling as soon as is humanly possible.

(Although I will warn you, NO ONE on the Ideological Left is going to do so... because they've too much to lose in so doing.)

I thought about that. She'll probably be arrested for child abuse because of the way she grabbed the kid and whacked him a couple times. Discipline has all but been eliminated. I am thinking the time outs haven't quite done the trick.
I once slapped my 16yr old daughter for calling her mother a bitch. An hour later school officials called the police and I had a visit shortly after that. I was told if it happened again I would be arrested for assault & child abuse. I told the workers they were welcome to raise my child otherwise kindly gtfo my property

There are very few people I would like an autograph from, Willie Mays, is the only living person I would like to have autograph a baseball, I have all the others I want, Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Dale Earnhardt, Nolan Ryan, and Hank Aaron, all the rest I ever wanted, have already passed away.

Now I really want this woman's autograph, she is a great parent, and I hope she gets her own tv reality series out of this. "Parenting done right" would be a good name for it.

I once slapped my 16yr old daughter for calling her mother a bitch. An hour later school officials called the police and I had a visit shortly after that. I was told if it happened again I would be arrested for assault & child abuse. I told the workers they were welcome to raise my child otherwise kindly gtfo my property

You say that with such pride.

O... MG!

I can tell you, if my old man had seen me on television, doing what these reprobates are doing... He would have found me, beat my ass and drug what was left directly to the police station and signed a witness report.
As would mine. As I have always threatened my children I would do to them, thankfully, I never had too.

Working 3 jobs, selling and/or doing drugs, in prison, dead....Life is great in the Reaganist America ghetto.

Scuze moi, but Lyndon Johnson was President when the Great Plantation Society programs were passed.
And Reaganist policy and tax rates, which Pubs defend to the death, wrecked the middle class and the country. Of course blacks are the worst off...
I have some good cheese here, it would go great with your whine.

SAAAAAALUTE!

For the benefit of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, THAT is what is known as "Parenting a Troubled Teen".

Of course only idiots who lack parenting skills would think that's what parenting is about. Hell, that's probably why the kid is messed up to begin with.

Any DA dumb enough to try to press charges would be committing political suicide.

Maybe this will bring the point home that , not every kid can be raised by using time outs and taking away their cell phones sometimes kids have to be raised by a firm hand, or end up on a stiff cold board.

O... MG!

As would mine. As I have always threatened my children I would do to them, thankfully, I never had too.

Yeah, threats work. You sound very rational. (cough, cough)

are you being serious? We know where one of the "parents" are, (men) in jail or out having sex with tons of other "women".

You say that with such pride.

LOL...I think It's time for me to leave this thread. :p

Forum List

Back