Where are the threads on Cohen secretly visiting Prague?

My thread was closed and I was told there were 5 or 6 of the threads that stated....Mueller has evidence Cohen made secret trip to Prague through Germany to prevent his passport from being stamped. Just asking....WHERE ARE THEY?

MINE TOO

I was told there were 7 other threads ... cant find them

merge multiple threads ..... or close multiple threads - that is the question

only the phantom knows.

:3:

Bad news for Trump has a way of falling into wormholes around here

But I would have no guesses as to why that is :)

Tell me, dr...

why do we need 5 or more threads on the same topic?

We don't assuming the topic is truly the same - Merge them when necessary. I was just making a casual observation :wink:

Will just had a moment of temporary cancellation .... it happens .

:eusa_whistle:

Thank God we have guys like Rambo to tell us what Mueller knows after 11 months.

Not sure what I'd do without 657 posts a day assuring me that there's nothing to ANY of this Russia stuff.
I've been right all along and you haven't.....

You libs are cracking me up....:auiqs.jpg:

Collusion......nope
Stormy.........no one cares
Cohen.........will backfire
Whats next?:badgrin:

WHO'S TALKING ABOUT COLLUSION ?

Collusion won't initially send Cohen away for years. Bit there are numerous other crimes that will.

Simple choice Michael...give up the goods in trump or miss your kids growing up. Gotta be a tough choice....huh?

Maybe it's because the Inquisition tends to torture them on the rack and in boiling oil?

"Represent an enemy of the party and the FSB will kick your door in, at you office, at your home, anywhere. The FSB will severely punish those who defend or support the enemy of the party,."

But you guys love and have adopted the FSB as your preferred source for intelligence.

I'm confused :confused-84:

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter
In January 2017, CNN's Jake Tapper reported that government sources confirmed that it was a different Michael Cohen in Prague.

Yup...took this long to find the truth....

There are two people that Miller really want a to flip. They are Manafort and Cohen. They were both heaviy involved in the connections with Russians.

You libs are cracking me up....:auiqs.jpg:

Collusion......nope
Stormy.........no one cares
Cohen.........will backfire
Whats next?:badgrin:

Thank God we have guys like Rambo to tell us what Mueller knows after 11 months.

Not sure what I'd do without 657 posts a day assuring me that there's nothing to ANY of this Russia stuff. :icon_rolleyes:

Really NOTHING?---:auiqs.jpg:

Trump surrogates were being picked up in routine daily spying operations communicating with Russian agents since 2015.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. could even pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

Trump admitted to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Yes, the opt is write, Michael Cohen did lie to investigators and was in Prague. Several news sources are confirming that, with the exception, of course, of FOX NEWS.

Special counsel has evidence Michael Cohen traveled to Prague:...

A Great Book for you FOX NEWS watchers to actually read right now. This will prepare you for the open public hearing that will start on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. This will be the time that FOX NEWS will no longer be able to protect Trump.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Top seller on Amazon # 6 most read. Very well written, easy to follow, informative and hard to put down. Verified by all credible--trusted news sources and their information over the last year, (again) with the exception of FOX NEWS. Or you can choose to stay in the last row--up in the nose bleed section of no information until the open public hearings begin.

Last edited:
My thread was closed and I was told there were 5 or 6 of the threads that stated....Mueller has evidence Cohen made secret trip to Prague through Germany to prevent his passport from being stamped. Just asking....WHERE ARE THEY?

Cohen under criminal investigation DOJ

4-5 threads merged into that one

All the RWers have been hanging their hat on Cohen not going to Prague. If that was a lie...this needs to be a separate thread.
Sorry, douchbag, but that hasn't been established yet.

Sounds like Mueller has it chief. And if he does....Cohen will either go away for the rest if his life or he will flip on his Orange King.
Your trust in Mewler is charming, if not rational.

You know what's funny? You take this petty jab, as if you have superior intelligence. But you're too ignorant to know that you just put your support behind Mueller.

he visited Prague?? !!
really??!! OMG !! someone visited Prague !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump and Trumpsters used the excuse that Cohen never went to Prague, for the past year plus, to discredit the Steele Dossier....which had 3 entries on the meeting with Cohen and the Russian government lawyers.

Now we KNOW, that this was an intentional, bold face LIE, a lie intentionally meant to Deceive and discredit the dossier, and cover up the Trump team's direct connections with the Russians and interference in the election....collusion, if it does turn out to be true.

Why the question of whether Michael Cohen visited Prague is massively important for Donald Trump

Hey dumbass, Czech is part of Schengen and no passport is needed when coming from any other Schengen country in the EU. That’s the whole point. It doesn’t make a trip there “secret”. If you come into a Schengen country from outside, you go through customs and passport is checked, then you are free to travel to any other Schengen country. I doubt there are many direct flights from the states to Prague. Most US flights will stop in London or Frankfurt.

All the RWers have been hanging their hat on Cohen not going to Prague. If that was a lie...this needs to be a separate thread.
Sorry, douchbag, but that hasn't been established yet.

Sounds like Mueller has it chief. And if he does....Cohen will either go away for the rest if his life or he will flip on his Orange King.
Your trust in Mewler is charming, if not rational.

You know what's funny? You take this petty jab, as if you have superior intelligence. But you're too ignorant to know that you just put your support behind Mueller.

gee derpette, guess who Jim supports ?

he visited Prague?? !!
Trump and Trumpsters used the excuse that Cohen never went to Prague, for the past year plus, to discredit the Steele Dossier....which had 3 entries on the meeting with Cohen and the Russian government lawyers.

Now we KNOW, that this was an intentional, bold face LIE, a lie intentionally meant to Deceive and discredit the dossier, and cover up the Trump team's direct connections with the Russians and interference in the election....collusion, if it does turn out to be true.

Why the question of whether Michael Cohen visited Prague is massively important for Donald Trump

Then where is the proof he went to Prague?

he visited Prague?? !!

such a scandal!!!! OMG
they've been wanting to hang Trump and Greitens JUST for being ELECTED!!! --do you understand this??? so we don't care for all this crap witch hunt
...all your links/etc are tainted with witch hunts

Forum List

Back