Where are Trump's college transcripts? Why won't he release them?

Why does any of that matter in the midst of what's going on right now? Stop trying to divert attention Lakhota.

Why does any of that matter in the midst of what's going on right now? Stop trying to divert attention Lakhota.

Oh, am I somehow interfering with your NaziCon agenda - whatever that may be at the moment...?

Oh, am I somehow interfering with your NaziCon agenda - whatever that may be at the moment...?

No. I have no agenda. I don't adhere to agendas.

What I find funny though, is the liberal outrage when conservatives wanted Obama to release his college records. Now you're doing it. How does that feel having the shoe on the other foot?

C'est la vie.

Thanks to Media Matters we knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush and his college records and his frat parties and his freaking daughters college records. Media Matters even sent a freaking spy to Alaska to rent a house near Sara Palin and dig up dirt on her. Yet we know next to nothing about Barry Hussein Sotoro's college records because Harvard has them locked up in a freaking vault and the mainstream liberal media isn't curious enough to demand their release.

What I find funny though, is the liberal outrage when conservatives wanted Obama to release his college records. Now you're doing it. How does that feel having the shoe on the other foot?

C'est la vie.

Lakhota bailed and abandoned the thread she started when I had her back pinned to the wall last night. She has nothing......

C'est la vie.

Lakhota bailed and abandoned the thread she started when I had her back pinned to the wall last night. She has nothing......

Aw, another racist NaziCon self-declared winner. Ain't that special...

I see the Hildebeast's TRANSCRIPTS have already been released ....WITHOUT HER CONSENT!

She's STILL DOING THE SAME SHIT TODAY!!!!!!!

hillary-clinton-fired-watergate.jpg

I see the Hildebeast's TRANSCRIPTS have already been released ....WITHOUT HER CONSENT!

Bush's transcripts were also released without his consent.

I suggest YOU write your Congressman and complain...others, don't give a shit about HIS GRADES...NOT like finding out if the Obomanation actually applied for financial help declaring he was INDONESIAN!

I suggest YOU write your Congressman and complain...others, don't give a shit about HIS GRADES...NOT like finding out if the Obomanation actually applied for financial help declaring he was INDONESIAN!

Aw, so you speak for "everyone"...? How nice...

Aw, so you speak for "everyone"...? How nice...
Only the RATIONAL ones...this leaves you and the rest of the CRIMINAL LEFT AND THUGERY OUT!

C'est la vie.

#1 I do not participate in elections because bothg parties are bought and paid for by the same banking oligarchs that own this country and own your ass.

#2 You fucking BAILED because I was kicking you around like a rag doll. I know more than you and you came to that realization so you had to run away.....good choice....because I was just getting warmed up. You have no chance against me in a debate. Stick to insulting with your fact free rhetoric....it's what you do best. Those that see you for the fraud that you are, will continue to laugh at you and enjoy my "dressing you down" posts such as these.

Trump doesn't want us to know that he was let in because of dad's money n connections . His own personal AA program!

C'est la vie.

#1 I do not participate in elections because bothg parties are bought and paid for by the same banking oligarchs that own this country and own your ass.

#2 You fucking BAILED because I was kicking you around like a rag doll. I know more than you and you came to that realization so you had to run away.....good choice....because I was just getting warmed up. You have no chance against me in a debate. Stick to insulting with your fact free rhetoric....it's what you do best. Those that see you for the fraud that you are, will continue to laugh at you and enjoy my "dressing you down" posts such as these.

C'mon Dale, Lakhota knows she's beat. Just walk away. :)

C'est la vie.

Yeah, but sometimes I feel that I need to drive that point home.

Trump doesn't want us to know that he was let in because of dad's money n connections . His own personal AA program!

And who paid for Obama's education?....A fucking muslim's terrorist supporter!

Newmax sought a response from the Obama campaign about the financial assistance Obama received from al-Mansour, but the campaign refused to respond. This disclosure came in a very unlikely fashion. Percy Sutton, a prominent African-American businessman, was being interviewed when he described how he first came to know Obama. “I was introduced to (Obama) by a friend who was raising money for him,” Sutton told NY1 city hall reporter Dominic Carter. “The friend’s name is Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, from Texas,” Sutton said. “He is the principal adviser to one of the world’s richest men. He told me about Obama.” "Sutton, the founder of Inner City Broadcasting, said al-Mansour contacted him to ask a favor: Would Sutton write a letter in support of Obama’s application to Harvard Law School?"

BTW, that Percy Sutton interview is on YouTube!

C'est la vie.

Yeah, but sometimes I feel that I need to drive that point home.

Indeed. But I'm of the belief the point will stick more when one is left alone to consider it, or fight with it.

Forum List

Back