Where did the 23 million extra ballots come from?

You are correct, just like you I have never worked on Wall Street

I have never had a problem admitting Trump did some good things. It is one of the benefits of not being a partisan sheep, I can see the good and the bad in both sides. A thing you will never understand
I worked on Wall Street for 16 years; they're all greedy pigs that can't see past the coming hour.

You are correct, just like you I have never worked on Wall Street

I have never had a problem admitting Trump did some good things. It is one of the benefits of not being a partisan sheep, I can see the good and the bad in both sides. A thing you will never understand
Who's partisan?
Both parties suck because they both do the bidding of Wall Street but the D's throw a welfare crumb here and there.
The problem with you is that anyone who shows you that you are wrong is a sheep.

There were more than 23 million more ballots counted in the 2020 Presidential election than in 2016. This four-year increase was much greater than any in American history. What is even more unusual is that the (electoral vote) winner of the 2016 election won 11 million more votes in 2020 yet still lost that election.

Where did all of those extra votes come from?

Nov 5, 2020 — Joe Biden: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Simple answer. The Dems got away with voting more than once, "dead people" votes, and ballot harvesting. I STILL believe Trump was the actual winner, and Biden was ALLOWED to cheat his way to victory. What a travesty.

Nov 5, 2020 — Joe Biden: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

I don't mind the dem mega cheating, it's a nice way to end them as a national Party once and for all

What difference does it make, Otis? He could have them all layed out in a video and you would deny it.
Get off your porch couch and look it up for yourself....159 million in 2020 to 136 million in 2016.
And your buddy Poopeypants got 16 million more than Shrillary.....rrriiigght!

....and more black votes than Barack herself? Rightttttttt

Common knowledge is very often wrong. The fact a lot of people believes something does not make it true
Oh please, when it comes to democrats cheating in elections it is/was blatant not to mention you have not had a Republican mayor in Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta for example going on forever

Where have I been wrong?
Trump’s policies caused an explosion in employment for US citizens.

Here is a graph of total employed in the US over a period of time that includes both Trump and Obama. With the years removed from the bottom, can you point out when this explosion happened?

1643292137392.png

Here is a graph of total employed in the US over a period of time that includes both Trump and Obama. With the years removed from the bottom, can you point out when this explosion happened?

View attachment 593359
Obama did indeed do a great job getting Blacks jobs serving coffee after getting rid of GW's trespassers.
You see how your graph contains 0 details of who is working.
Neither you nor the undearly departed Rush can deny that GW gave millions of jobs held by US minorities to trespassers.

Obama did indeed do a great job getting Blacks jobs serving coffee after getting rid of GW's trespassers.
You see how your graph contains 0 details of who is working.
Neither you nor the undearly departed Rush can deny that GW gave millions of jobs held by US minorities to trespassers.

I will take that as a no, you cannot show where the explosion happened.

Thanks for admitting so

I will take that as a no, you cannot show where the explosion happened.

Thanks for admitting so
Do you ever get out of your house?
Prove to me those jobs under Obama were good paying jobs.
Not only can you not prove it, you're now going to hide behind some rolled up GDP number that includes the spending habits of billionaires.

And you still can't figure out how Trump won.

Back to your old rolled-up Rush Limbaugh statistics...and you wonder why I think you're a neo-Con at heart.

Data is data, I know you hate it and just like to go with your feelings, but I am a data geek, it is what drives me.

Data is data, I know you hate it and just like to go with your feelings, but I am a data geek, it is what drives me.
You didn’t provide discrete data.
You have always been a neo-Con and always will be.
The fact is you are self-centered and don’t give a damn if millions of Americans are out of work.

All the time.

I never made any such claim, I never made any claims at all. You did though and you cannot support even one of them.

All you have is "Because I said so". That just really is not good enough
You live in a big city and claim that Americans were working at your local pizza shop.
You are a liar.

You didn’t provide discrete data.

Of course not. You made a claim and I destroyed that claim. I used the data necessary to do so

You have always been a neo-Con and always will be.

Nope. Neo-Cons are war mongers, I am not

The fact is you are self-centered and don’t give a damn if millions of Americans are out of work.

There are something like 10 million open jobs in the US right now. Anyone out of work is doing so by choice.

You live in a big city and claim that Americans were working at your local pizza shop.

I do not live in a big city and never made any sort of claim. Are you drunk this morning?

You are a liar.

You made a claim about an employment explosion and cannot provide even one tiny bit of proof of such a thing.

Seems that makes you the liar

Of course not. You made a claim and I destroyed that claim. I used the data necessary to do so

Nope. Neo-Cons are war mongers, I am not

There are something like 10 million open jobs in the US right now. Anyone out of work is doing so by choice.

I do not live in a big city and never made any sort of claim. Are you drunk this morning?

You made a claim about an employment explosion and cannot provide even one tiny bit of proof of such a thing.

Seems that makes you the liar
I don't deal in GW Bush era rolled-up statistics and since you resort to them 100% of the time and are a boring neo-Con...
Welcome to Ignore.
Believe me, I won't miss your lies.

I don't deal in GW Bush era rolled-up statistics and since you resort to them 100% of the time and are a boring neo-Con...
Welcome to Ignore.
Believe me, I won't miss your lies.

Run along and hide. You were proven to be a liar, and now you will ignore me to avoid the shame of it.

Sad

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back