Where did they get the money?

They used a fully automatic M16 knockoff. It is expensive to get these through the black market. You can't buy them at a gun store. The Smith & Wesson M & P (military and Police) is about a $9,000 weapon, and illegal for civilians to own. So the laws that the Communists tout in their war on civil rights did absolutely nothing to keep Farook from getting a police weapon.

Whoa!! I didnt realize they had full auto?
From whats been said the guns were legally bought so I assumed they were your run of the mill sport rifle.
If they had full auto that another indication of terrorist backing for sure.
FYI - It doesn't take a genius to turn a semi-auto into a full auto rifle.

It's a lot harder than you think.
And given the other info I doubt they were home smithed.
Hey, anyone can buy the kit, and anyone can do it on their dining room table. How hard it is? Have you ever tried to do it? Ever purchased a kit? Ever read "do-it-yourself" articles on the internet?

I know very well whats involved,but I dont frequent those type of sites for obvious reasons.
Then you should know how easy it is. It's not hard at all.

There is NO legislation that can prevent people from getting their hands on weapons. Weapons are readily available on the black market, sold out of the trunks of cars, and purchased through gangs..... GEEZ ... think for a second before throwing the solution to the members of Congress.
As if everyone has access to or knowledge of those avenues! Use your brain. If those are the avenues, that's a tremendous reduction in availability.
Oh, I do use my brain. That's exactly why I know that legislation can NOT prevent people from getting their hands on guns. Use your brain.

Obama and the Democrats are bring in the potential terrorists by the tens of thousands. Obama knows the future situation when the tens of thousands of Muslims coming in can eventually change the candidate choices to Islamic ones.The NRA has nothing to do with importing terrorists.

The San Bernadino shooters had body armor and high powered rifles and handguns and thousands of rounds of ammunition.

Where the hell did they get the money for that stuff?

And who the hell is selling body armor to non LEO?

Why is it legal for citizens to buy Body Armor who don't have any need for it in their occupations?

Blame the greedy motherfucking Body Armor and gun / ammo dealers for selling them body armor and thousands of round of ammo.

They didn't give a fuck what was going to be done with the ammo / armor as long as they got their MONEY.

Prosecute the dealers for selling to unauthorized people.
FYI - EVERYTHING they had and used can be purchased on the black market, out of car trunks, and thru gangs. Just because they had it, doesn't mean they got it thru legit dealers. I do understand that the rifles were purchased legally. Anyone can buy those rifles. Besides, the rifles and the other equipment weren't the main problem, it was the crazies that used it.

Bullshit . It's not that easy to buy illegal guns . You think Pakistani Guy just drives down town and buys an assault rifle on the street corner ?

The San Bernadino shooters had body armor and high powered rifles and handguns and thousands of rounds of ammunition.

Why is it legal for citizens to buy Body Armor who don't have any need for it in their occupations?

Blame the greedy motherfucking Body Armor and gun / ammo dealers for selling them body armor and thousands of round of ammo.

They didn't give a fuck what was going to be done with the ammo / armor as long as they got their MONEY.

FYI - EVERYTHING they had and used can be purchased on the black market, out of car trunks, and thru gangs. Just because they had it, doesn't mean they got it thru legit dealers. I do understand that the rifles were purchased legally. Anyone can buy those rifles. Besides, the rifles and the other equipment weren't the main problem, it was the crazies that used it.

Bullshit . It's not that easy to buy illegal guns . You think Pakistani Guy just drives down town and buys an assault rifle on the street corner ?
Double bullshit. It's very easy to buy a gun. Hell, I bought one from a guy on the internet. Friends sell to friends, neighbors sell to neighbors, family members sell to family members, people sell them out of the trunk of their car, people trade them for drugs, sport shooters sell to each other, deer hunters sell to other deer hunters, gangs sell them, etc. etc. etc..

Look on Facebook. There are many people selling them on Facebook. There's probably a thousand for sell on Facebook right now. Anyone that wants a gun, can get a gun. I could buy a dozen tomorrow if I want them. The guy I bought mine from last year, met me about two hours after we ended our phone call. I met him in the parking lot of Sam's Club and we made the deal. It's very easy to buy a gun. Anyone can buy one. Plenty of people have them for sell. Check out the gun pages on Facebook.

Where do you live, Mayberry?

Come to think of it you Probably could buy an AK47 from goober.

Where do you live, Mayberry?

Come to think of it you Probably could buy an AK47 from goober.
Probably lives in cave and doesn't know what goes on in the real world. He needs to get out more often.

Yeah . It's easy to legally buy a gun because gun nut states sabotage any attempt at gun control .

I own more guns than these guys did, and I didn't need any help paying for them.

Why shouldn't it be legal for citizens to buy body armor?

There is no reason to think that any of the sales were "unauthorized".

You own a Colt M&P? A fully automatic rifle?

Are you sure you're not telling us a Hillary?

Farook had two fully automatic .223 rifles that are illegal for the public to own. Why did the gun laws not stop him?

Then how did Farook and Malik get the two fully automatic rifles they had? Completely illegal outside of military or police (Which is why they are designated M&P).

Islamic "charities" fund terrorist activities...
...and the NRA acts as an enabler by blocking sensible legislation.

You always say that but you never say what kind of new law would have prevented the attack.

That's because there is no law to prevent a mass shooting and the lefties are to fucking stupid to see that.

There are so many laws on the books right now that pertain to guns that no one could ever read them all. Yet here is RW and her bunch of lefty loons wanting more laws.

If someone wants a gun they will get one no matter how many LAWS are on the books to prevent it.

These idiots need to catch a fucking clue.

I own more guns than these guys did, and I didn't need any help paying for them.

Why shouldn't it be legal for citizens to buy body armor?

There is no reason to think that any of the sales were "unauthorized".

You own a Colt M&P? A fully automatic rifle?

Are you sure you're not telling us a Hillary?

Farook had two fully automatic .223 rifles that are illegal for the public to own. Why did the gun laws not stop him?

Where are you getting all of this completely wrong information from?

The rifles Farook and his wife had were legally purchased, semi-auto AR-15s - neither of them made by Colt. They had tried to modify one of the rifles to make it automatic, but they didn't succeed at it, and they modified the other to get around California's weird magazine laws.

Were the San Bernardino Shooters' Assault Rifles Modified to Thwart California Gun Laws?

Interestingly enough, I actually do own one of the guns Farook and his wife used - a "California-compliant" DPMS AR-15.

I haven't modified mine, though.

Last edited:
Islamic "charities" fund terrorist activities...
...and the NRA acts as an enabler by blocking sensible legislation.

You always say that but you never say what kind of new law would have prevented the attack.

That's because there is no law to prevent a mass shooting and the lefties are to fucking stupid to see that.

There are so many laws on the books right now that pertain to guns that no one could ever read them all. Yet here is RW and her bunch of lefty loons wanting more laws.

If someone wants a gun they will get one no matter how many LAWS are on the books to prevent it.

These idiots need to catch a fucking clue.

More bullshit . "Enforce the laws we have ". What laws are not being enforced ?

Forum List

Back