Where do the lost sheep go?

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
A lost sheep came upon a fenced pasture full of shephards. So the sheep asked the shephard closest to him, "Do you know where my home is?" The shephard replied, I don't know where you're home is, this is a Christian forum.

Sheep only respond to their shepard's voice so that's why the voice of God is needed to find His lost sheep. Bibles don't speak.

If you're one of God's lost sheep, you'll hear Him according to His will.

Are there any of God's lost sheep in this forum or was the name of Jesus used to lead you astray?

A lost sheep came upon a fenced pasture full of shephards. So the sheep asked the shephard closest to him, "Do you know where my home is?" The shephard replied, I don't know where you're home is, this is a Christian forum.

Sheep only respond to their shepard's voice so that's why the voice of God is needed to find His lost sheep. Bibles don't speak.

Are there any of God's lost sheep in this forum or was the name of Jesus used to lead you astray?

This is not a Christian forum.

And your not a shephard!!!

Mmmmm. Makes me want Shephard's Pie.

I like that, too.

It would make more sense for members to talk about food than spiritual things they have no clue about.

Don't underestimate the potential hatred that may result in a simple discussion over the proper preparation of a Shepard's Pie gravy.

Especially the hidden sauce in the hamburger that makes it taste so good.

If only Christians understood what "Christ" really means, they wouldn't get so hateful anymore.

I like that, too.

It would make more sense for members to talk about food than spiritual things they have no clue about.

Don't underestimate the potential hatred that may result in a simple discussion over the proper preparation of a Shepard's Pie gravy.

Especially the hidden sauce in the hamburger that makes it taste so good.

If only Christians understood what "Christ" really means, they wouldn't get so hateful anymore.

Stop dodging. How do YOU prepare the gravy for YOUR Shepard's pie? Hmmm?

I like that, too.

I don't think it is fair to suggest that people don't have a clue about spiritual things.

We all of us have our spiritual needs in one way or another, even us atheists, though many of us don't like to use that word for it. For religious people, spirituality can be a big part of their life and faith and since it is theirs, I would imagine that they would be the best equipped when it comes to discussing what spirituality means to them, and what they feel their spiritual needs are (if they feel they have them).

Where do the lost sheep go?

They become guest of honor at the Greek Bar-B-Que.

Or become a basketball star, president, school teacher, mason, burglar, murderer, religious leader, atheist, aborted fetus, etc.

Most certainly not. Nor am I a sheep and this is still not a Christian forum.

I like that, too.

I don't think it is fair to suggest that people don't have a clue about spiritual things.

We all of us have our spiritual needs in one way or another, even us atheists, though many of us don't like to use that word for it. For religious people, spirituality can be a big part of their life and faith and since it is theirs, I would imagine that they would be the best equipped when it comes to discussing what spirituality means to them, and what they feel their spiritual needs are (if they feel they have them).

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

I like that, too.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Spiritualism and people's expression and consumption of spirituality is not simply based on a passage from the biblical book of Corinthians.

I like that, too.

Very true. People have died bloody deaths just over the pearl onions.

Do you cook the onions before adding them or just add them raw and let them simmer?

Last edited:

We BOTH do.

Could be He's telling us two different things.

It's not my place to say, "You're wrong" any more than it's your place to say it to me.

:eusa_angel:

Most certainly not. Nor am I a sheep and this is still not a Christian forum.

You keep saying that but you are wrong. The BOARD is geared mostly for politics, but what draws many to it are the different categories scattered throughout this BOARD. So in essence, this forum IS for Christians. This forum IS for anyone of differing faiths.

It's pretty damn sad that Christians can't discuss their faith on this BOARD, in this particular FORUM without someone fucking with them.

Talk about intolerance. This THREAD inside this FORUM that is a sub category of this BOARD shows it quite fucking clearly.

Pardon the cussing. For some reason, this just pissed me off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back