Where do the lost sheep go?

A lost sheep came upon a fenced pasture full of shephards. So the sheep asked the shephard closest to him, "Do you know where my home is?" The shephard replied, I don't know where you're home is, this is a Christian forum.

Sheep only respond to their shepard's voice so that's why the voice of God is needed to find His lost sheep. Bibles don't speak.

If you're one of God's lost sheep, you'll hear Him according to His will.

Are there any of God's lost sheep in this forum or was the name of Jesus used to lead you astray?

We BOTH do.

Could be He's telling us two different things.

It's not my place to say, "You're wrong" any more than it's your place to say it to me.

:eusa_angel:

He doesn't have to tell me anything. I speak for Him. Whatever He said to you came out of Lucifer and the beast.

Mmmmm. Makes me want Shephard's Pie.

I like that, too.

It would make more sense for members to talk about food than spiritual things they have no clue about.

"Spiritual things" are very private and individual in nature.

How can you state that someone has "no clue about" their own beliefs?

Spiritual things are only understood by those who are born of God. Believing has nothing to do with being born of God. But there are many believers who hear the truth that a born again saint speaks.

Since when is asking a question disrespectful? I would say your generous use of expletives qualifies as more disrespectful.

Don't like a christian THREAD in a SUBCATEGORY FORUM on a MESSAGE BOARD? Then don't go in it.

I rarely cuss. Unless totally pissed off and the actions in here pushed the wrong button. The Cuss Button, actually. Which is why my yard looks and sounds and feels better than being in a THREAD on a FORUM located in a MESSAGE BOARD that is talking about what is INVITED to talk about since it IS in the BOARD itself. What part of that do you not understand? All of it, looks to me.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. It just isn't worth it.

What I don't get is why you're so pissed off.

I was pissed off because I just get fed up with the christian bashing or if it isn't outright bashing, it's deliberate derailing someone's topic. I also thought it out of line to tell someone to "find another board". Who the heck are you to tell someone to do that? Are you an admin here? If this BOARD did not welcome all faiths....or lack of faith...there wouldn't be a forum in place for said topics, would there?

I likened what you guys did to someone talking to other people, in the correct area, and a couple of guys come in and start playing basketball on the podium because they don't like the subject. THEY came in, saw the topic, and decided what the heck...let's play basketball.

It was and is rude.

Plus, I was not my best this morning. No excuse, just sayin'.

Hope that explains it.

Thank you! I was waiting for somebody to give me a lead-in for that joke.

No problem. Now I get to use it a as a lead in.... There is a parable:

The Holy Jeff taught his followers one should never kill another human being. One sect of his followers said that Jeff said you should not kill because it was bad. The other sect claimed Jeff said you should not kill because it was wrong. The two sects proceeded to kill each other wholesale because they both agreed that the one thing Jeff meant was that the prohibition didn't apply to those damned heretics.

Nice.

A man who had never read the Bible in his life opened the book one day to a random page, thinking that if it were the inerrant word of God, that it wouldn't matter where he started.

The verse said "and Judas hung himself."

Distressed, the man abruptly closed the book, but thought he should give it another try, and opened to yet another random page.

The verse said "Go and do likewise."

Religions started when Adam and Eve decided Satan was a better preacher of God’s Commandments. People still believe he’s the best preacher.

The gospel of Jesus Christ that Satan uses has been way more successful than the one Jesus preached.

How do you obey the Bible when it it has no power to forgive you?

When people looked at Jesus, they saw a man. When Jesus looked at men, he saw dead people.

Don't like a christian THREAD in a SUBCATEGORY FORUM on a MESSAGE BOARD? Then don't go in it.

I rarely cuss. Unless totally pissed off and the actions in here pushed the wrong button. The Cuss Button, actually. Which is why my yard looks and sounds and feels better than being in a THREAD on a FORUM located in a MESSAGE BOARD that is talking about what is INVITED to talk about since it IS in the BOARD itself. What part of that do you not understand? All of it, looks to me.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. It just isn't worth it.

I was pissed off because I just get fed up with the christian bashing or if it isn't outright bashing, it's deliberate derailing someone's topic. I also thought it out of line to tell someone to "find another board". Who the heck are you to tell someone to do that? Are you an admin here? If this BOARD did not welcome all faiths....or lack of faith...there wouldn't be a forum in place for said topics, would there?

I likened what you guys did to someone talking to other people, in the correct area, and a couple of guys come in and start playing basketball on the podium because they don't like the subject. THEY came in, saw the topic, and decided what the heck...let's play basketball.

It was and is rude.

Hope that explains it.

If you let the little things bother you, then the "Last Day" will terrorize you.

It was and is rude.

Hope that explains it.

If you let the little things bother you, then the "Last Day" will terrorize you.

I'm human. I have good days and I have bad days. This morning was a bad day.

I am not a God Fearing person. The Last Day will not terrorize me because He will be with me. But you are welcome to preach to those who think just like you do. I walk alone.

Oh...and my apologies for cussing like I did. No excuses, like I said. Just...sorry.

It was and is rude.

Hope that explains it.

I am not a God Fearing person. The Last Day will not terrorize me because He will be with me. But you are welcome to preach to those who think just like you do. I walk alone.

No one walks alone my friend. It's fear that makes you alone in this world but in the next age to come, we'll all be one big family.

Oh...and my apologies for cussing like I did. No excuses, like I said. Just...sorry.

Don't worry. Taking God's name in vain has nothing to do with swear words. It's a commandment of God's that Christians can't understand.

No one walks alone my friend. It's fear that makes you alone in this world but in the next age to come, we'll all be one big family.

We are all one big family now. In the best of families, members occasionally want a little privacy. That does not mean there is any fear.

A lost sheep came upon a fenced pasture full of shephards. So the sheep asked the shephard closest to him, "Do you know where my home is?" The shephard replied, I don't know where you're home is, this is a Christian forum.

Sheep only respond to their shepard's voice so that's why the voice of God is needed to find His lost sheep. Bibles don't speak.

Are there any of God's lost sheep in this forum or was the name of Jesus used to lead you astray?

Lost sheep end up in my stew pot.

Lost lambs, in my oven

MMMMMMM Good.

BTW.... I think I might see where there was some confusion. I get the feeling from your posts you thought that I was suggesting Christians should not post here. Quite the opposite. I was responding to the OP, which specifically referenced "Christian Forum". I was only responding to that to point out his comments did not apply to this particular forum.

We are all one big family now. In the best of families, members occasionally want a little privacy. That does not mean there is any fear.

Tell that lie to an alcoholic, prostitute, thief, or the Catholic pope. God planned the tower of Babel for His purpose, not man's.

Lost sheep end up in my stew pot.

Lost lambs, in my oven

MMMMMMM Good.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."

BTW.... I think I might see where there was some confusion. I get the feeling from your posts you thought that I was suggesting Christians should not post here. Quite the opposite. I was responding to the OP, which specifically referenced "Christian Forum". I was only responding to that to point out his comments did not apply to this particular forum.

Confusion is of this world but the OP was not about confusion. Only the unconfused can understand this.

I like that, too.

It would make more sense for members to talk about food than spiritual things they have no clue about.

I don't think it is fair to suggest that people don't have a clue about spiritual things.

We all of us have our spiritual needs in one way or another, even us atheists, though many of us don't like to use that word for it. For religious people, spirituality can be a big part of their life and faith and since it is theirs, I would imagine that they would be the best equipped when it comes to discussing what spirituality means to them, and what they feel their spiritual needs are (if they feel they have them).

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Who the hell are you to judge the spirituality of anyone here?

Don't presume to tell me how to live my life or to assess how I am.

Tell that lie to an alcoholic, prostitute, thief, or the Catholic pope. God planned the tower of Babel for His purpose, not man's.

You are, of course, free to believe as your faith takes you. In the best of families, members see things differently.

Confusion is of this world but the OP was not about confusion. Only the unconfused can understand this.

Not everything is about you.

Forum List

Back