Where do the lost sheep go?

We BOTH do.

Could be He's telling us two different things.

It's not my place to say, "You're wrong" any more than it's your place to say it to me.

:eusa_angel:

He doesn't have to tell me anything. I speak for Him. Whatever He said to you came out of Lucifer and the beast.

Excuse me??

If there was ever a definition of "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit", I'd say that fits.

You don't know me, asshole. So back the fuck up, bitch.

I know you much better than you will ever know. I know how you were created.

He doesn't have to tell me anything. I speak for Him. Whatever He said to you came out of Lucifer and the beast.

Excuse me??

If there was ever a definition of "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit", I'd say that fits.

Arrogance is not blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Even this degree of it. Of course, that doesnt really make God happy either.

God created feelings for man to be deceived by. He didn't get emotional as he planned the killing of all His people to end this first age.

Excuse me??

Arrogance is not blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Even this degree of it. Of course, that doesnt really make God happy either.

The Holy Spirit is how we receive the Truth of the Gospel....IOW hear God's voice.

For him(?) to claim to speak for God, to me, means that he has blasphemed the HS
:cool:

Yea, my language gets outta hand at times, but HE knows all about it :D
:eusa_pray:

The religious Jews had the same thoughts as Jesus preached the same exact gospel as I preach today.

Forum List

Back