Where do the lost sheep go?

And your not a shephard!!!

Most certainly not. Nor am I a sheep and this is still not a Christian forum.

You keep saying that but you are wrong. The BOARD is geared mostly for politics, but what draws many to it are the different categories scattered throughout this BOARD. So in essence, this forum IS for Christians. This forum IS for anyone of differing faiths.

It's pretty damn sad that Christians can't discuss their faith on this BOARD, in this particular FORUM without someone fucking with them.

1. It's called "Religion & Ethics," not "Christianity."

2. It arguably attracts as many non-Christians, perhaps more, than Christians.

How exactly is it a Christian forum?

And your not a shephard!!!

You keep saying that but you are wrong. The BOARD is geared mostly for politics, but what draws many to it are the different categories scattered throughout this BOARD. So in essence, this forum IS for Christians. This forum IS for anyone of differing faiths.

It's pretty damn sad that Christians can't discuss their faith on this BOARD, in this particular FORUM without someone fucking with them.

Talk about intolerance. This thread shows it quite fucking clearly.

Pardon the cussing. For some reason, this just pissed me off.

A Christian forum is a forum for Christians. While you may be pissed that I imply that this board does not belong to Christians, as a non-Christian it irritates me when people imply that it does. To modify what you just said, this forum is for ANYONE of differing faiths.

Yeah. It's fucking called religion and ethics. Which means the topics of religion or ethics or both are for this forum. Christianity is religion. Fucking DUH.

Have some respect. Oh. Wait. Never mind. Continue on. I think my back yard is more peaceful right now.

A Christian forum is a forum for Christians. While you may be pissed that I imply that this board does not belong to Christians, as a non-Christian it irritates me when people imply that it does. To modify what you just said, this forum is for ANYONE of differing faiths.

tater

Well mother fucking DUH!!! It's for EVERYONE. So since you are not a christian, what the fuck are you doing in here trolling? Asshole.

Yeah. It's fucking called religion and ethics. Which means the topics of religion or ethics or both are for this forum. Christianity is religion. Fucking DUH.

Have some respect. Oh. Wait. Never mind. Continue on. I think my back yard is more peaceful right now.

Since when is asking a question disrespectful? I would say your generous use of expletives qualifies as more disrespectful.

Well mother fucking DUH!!! It's for EVERYONE. So since you are not a christian, what the fuck are you doing in here trolling? Asshole.

Uh huh. It is for everyone, but not for non-Christians. I get you. Perhaps you should find yourself a Christian forum.

Since when is asking a question disrespectful? I would say your generous use of expletives qualifies as more disrespectful.

Don't like a christian THREAD in a SUBCATEGORY FORUM on a MESSAGE BOARD? Then don't go in it.

I rarely cuss. Unless totally pissed off and the actions in here pushed the wrong button. The Cuss Button, actually. Which is why my yard looks and sounds and feels better than being in a THREAD on a FORUM located in a MESSAGE BOARD that is talking about what is INVITED to talk about since it IS in the BOARD itself. What part of that do you not understand? All of it, looks to me.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. It just isn't worth it.

Uh huh. It is for everyone, but not for non-Christians. I get you. Perhaps you should find yourself a Christian forum.

I'm not a christian. Go fuck yourself.

Don't like a christian THREAD in a SUBCATEGORY FORUM on a MESSAGE BOARD? Then don't go in it.

I rarely cuss. Unless totally pissed off and the actions in here pushed the wrong button. The Cuss Button, actually. Which is why my yard looks and sounds and feels better than being in a THREAD on a FORUM located in a MESSAGE BOARD that is talking about what is INVITED to talk about since it IS in the BOARD itself. What part of that do you not understand? All of it, looks to me.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. It just isn't worth it.

What I don't get is why you're so pissed off.

Thank you! I was waiting for somebody to give me a lead-in for that joke.

No problem. Now I get to use it a as a lead in.... There is a parable:

The Holy Jeff taught his followers one should never kill another human being. One sect of his followers said that Jeff said you should not kill because it was bad. The other sect claimed Jeff said you should not kill because it was wrong. The two sects proceeded to kill each other wholesale because they both agreed that the one thing Jeff meant was that the prohibition didn't apply to those damned heretics.

Thank you! I was waiting for somebody to give me a lead-in for that joke.

No problem. Now I get to use it a as a lead in.... There is a parable:

The Holy Jeff taught his followers one should never kill another human being. One sect of his followers said that Jeff said you should not kill because it was bad. The other sect claimed Jeff said you should not kill because it was wrong. The two sects proceeded to kill each other wholesale because they both agreed that the one thing Jeff meant was that the prohibition didn't apply to those damned heretics.

Nice.

A man who had never read the Bible in his life opened the book one day to a random page, thinking that if it were the inerrant word of God, that it wouldn't matter where he started.

The verse said "and Judas hung himself."

Distressed, the man abruptly closed the book, but thought he should give it another try, and opened to yet another random page.

The verse said "Go and do likewise."

I don't think it is fair to suggest that people don't have a clue about spiritual things.

We all of us have our spiritual needs in one way or another, even us atheists, though many of us don't like to use that word for it. For religious people, spirituality can be a big part of their life and faith and since it is theirs, I would imagine that they would be the best equipped when it comes to discussing what spirituality means to them, and what they feel their spiritual needs are (if they feel they have them).

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Spiritualism and people's expression and consumption of spirituality is not simply based on a passage from the biblical book of Corinthians.

What they experience is human emotions that come from God's deception called Lucifer.

The flesh also loves religious ideas and false gods, especially the religious ideas that Rome added to their new testament.

Forum List

Back